Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi guys,

needed to do this for the painter who saved my house! As you can read from my t-blog, my first and second painter (the boss) made a mess of my place and the colours were totally off. This 3rd painter who came saved my place completely. He was patient and very honest. He made a point to wash all his pails and brushes for each change of colour and he would immediately clean off the paint that were smeared on the door frame edges and parquet... etc with wet cloth and rinse it off and reclean the spot again before moving on to cont painting. I am helping him coz its becoz of my incident (a long story) that he and the boss quarrel and he is out on his own now. If you want a worry free paint job, I trust he is the one as I'm a freaking picky fellow and he is really good. Even after he clean up and about to leave i saw a thin crack line on my bedroom wall and told him to paint over it..he told me cannot the crack line will still be there..so he went mix some white stuff smear over it to cover the line and then wait for another while when its dry to paint over the area...thats why i would say..**** good..if anyone is keen you can PM me for his contacts. :rolleyes::good: :good: :good:

Hi,

Can PM me his number pls?

Thanks

i gotten this painter's contact thru one of the bro here.

Got him to paint 2 units so far and so far satisfying.

one of which is my own house, new 4rm flat, labour $450 exclude paint.

he also intro where to get cheaper paint where most contractors got them from.

keen then pm me for his contact.

Hi, can pm me the contact ? Thanks a lot !

Can share contact? Thks

Hi there

Tried to PM u but to no avail. Pls kindly PM me his contact.

hi guys,

needed to do this for the painter who saved my house! As you can read from my t-blog, my first and second painter (the boss) made a mess of my place and the colours were totally off. This 3rd painter who came saved my place completely. He was patient and very honest. He made a point to wash all his pails and brushes for each change of colour and he would immediately clean off the paint that were smeared on the door frame edges and parquet... etc with wet cloth and rinse it off and reclean the spot again before moving on to cont painting. I am helping him coz its becoz of my incident (a long story) that he and the boss quarrel and he is out on his own now. If you want a worry free paint job, I trust he is the one as I'm a freaking picky fellow and he is really good. Even after he clean up and about to leave i saw a thin crack line on my bedroom wall and told him to paint over it..he told me cannot the crack line will still be there..so he went mix some white stuff smear over it to cover the line and then wait for another while when its dry to paint over the area...thats why i would say..**** good..if anyone is keen you can PM me for his contacts. :rolleyes::good: :good: :good:

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

Hi,

Please pm me the contact of myanmar guy for painting. Thanks.

Hi,

Please pm me the contact of myanmar guy for painting. Thanks.

Some things to note when engaging in these fl workers... Most of them are likely moonlighting which is illegal. Not sure if the person engaging the worker will get into any trouble, but for sure the worker will be deported back n his contractor will get fined.

But if the worker is a illegal immigrant or overstayer, you will be liable for engaging them to work. Remember the case on underage prostitute ? Even the guys protested they were unaware she's underage, they were still charged eventually. Being ignorant doesn't help u get off the hook in this case also. Becareful when engaging fl workers.

Some things to note when engaging in these fl workers... Most of them are likely moonlighting which is illegal. Not sure if the person engaging the worker will get into any trouble, but for sure the worker will be deported back n his contractor will get fined.

But if the worker is a illegal immigrant or overstayer, you will be liable for engaging them to work. Remember the case on underage prostitute ? Even the guys protested they were unaware she's underage, they were still charged eventually. Being ignorant doesn't help u get off the hook in this case also. Becareful when engaging fl workers.

oops, thanks for your concern and reminder.