Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

i gotten this painter's contact thru one of the bro here.

Got him to paint 2 units so far and so far satisfying.

one of which is my own house, new 4rm flat, labour $450 exclude paint.

he also intro where to get cheaper paint where most contractors got them from.

keen then pm me for his contact.

can pm me the contact

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just got my painter to paint my 4rm hdb house for $400+ excluding paint. quality is good. if u need his contact let me know.

plz pass me the contact no

Just got my painter to paint my 4rm hdb house for $400+ excluding paint. quality is good. if u need his contact let me know.

hi,

pls pm me the contact. thanks in advance :)

I managed to get the painter's contact. They quoted me $1,100 for whole house - 6 colours. Very happy. Going to sign the contract with them on Monday. Painting will be done after my renos in Jan 2012. Will update on the results here. Hope I get good workmanship too. biggrin.gif

Hi, can you pls share the painter's contact with me? How's the quality? Thank you in advance :)

Hi, I can't seem to PM you. can you pls share the painter's contact with me? How's the quality? Thank you in advance :)

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

Hie, can u pls share the contact of the Myanmar painter with me?

Thank you so much. Pls PM me or send to lc_ong83@yahoo.com. Thanks :)

Cheap do not mean good.I had my house painted recently.i saw in Straits Times Clas. Ads and Called this Jinwei painting ,Raymond.Price agreed upon and when painting completed, I paid them.After they left, I checked and found that walls not painted at corners and poor workmanship.Furthermore they do not provide protection to all windows ,doors and floors.Paint spilled everywhere.Called him ,he promised to come back to touch up .waited entire day but dammed....no one turned up.Don't try them or you will regret.BEWARE.....

Cheap do not mean good.I had my house painted recently.i saw in Straits Times Clas. Ads and Called this Jinwei painting ,Raymond.Price agreed upon and when painting completed, I paid them.After they left, I checked and found that walls not painted at corners and poor workmanship.Furthermore they do not provide protection to all windows ,doors and floors.Paint spilled everywhere.Called him ,he promised to come back to touch up .waited entire day but dammed....no one turned up.Don't try them or you will regret.BEWARE.....

I had the same experience with Jinwei. Its a sole proprieter

I had the same experience with Jinwei. Its a family business and registered as a sole propeiter under the name of Raymond's daugther.

Horrible workmanship, left many areas unpainted, damaged my furniture, and did not leave the balance paints for me to re-use. Brought them to Small Claims Tribunal, but they didn't bother (no surprise there).

In the end, I had to spend extra money to buy paints and basically repaint everything myself.

Avoid them at all costs!

i gotten this painter's contact thru one of the bro here.

Got him to paint 2 units so far and so far satisfying.

one of which is my own house, new 4rm flat, labour $450 exclude paint.

he also intro where to get cheaper paint where most contractors got them from.

keen then pm me for his contact.

hi Samuel333,

can PM me the painter contact number? thanks