Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

HI,

Can PM me your painter contact? Needed to get my house painted as well. Running a tight budget. Thanks so much :)

:sport-smiley-018:

Woot woot .... the house painting is completed!!! My whole house looks so new. Good workmanship if i may say so and I'm quite happy with the whole affair. Anybody wanna see peektures? hahahah......... Many thanks to bro jackster....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I managed to get the painter's contact. They quoted me $1,100 for whole house - 6 colours. Very happy. Going to sign the contract with them on Monday. Painting will be done after my renos in Jan 2012. Will update on the results here. Hope I get good workmanship too. :D

Hi Mind to share the painter contact ? Please PM me or email me at daniel.djangel@gmail.com Thanks !

1331783047' post='700657']

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

Hi..can send ur painter contact pls.

Thks

1339996291' post='726030']

Just got my painter to paint my 4rm hdb house for $400+ excluding paint. quality is good. if u need his contact let me know.

Can I have ur painter contact?

Thks!

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

Hi surfcast

Can PM me the painters contact.

thanks.

Just got my painter to paint my 4rm hdb house for $400+ excluding paint. quality is good. if u need his contact let me know.

Hi can I have the painter contact number please?

Anyone have recommendation for minor painting?

I just changed my aircon recently, just want to paint the trunking and touch up areas that were damaged.

Hi Kunzzy,

Can u pm me yur painter contact..

thanks