Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
panadoll

Fabric Sofa (wynn Furnishing Good?)

@hwaa: Glad to hear that. Can you please share the pics?

theres another thread on wynn furnishing which i started, i posted the pic there.. u can go take a look.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I am also considering ordering from them after testing out their sofa. The material is soft and "density" is just nice, not too firm or soft. Have you tried washing the covers yet to see if it shrinks? :P

they got diff softness catered to your liking. u can choose..

eh as stated the sofa was delivered on 8th may.. so fast wash meh...? :D

We bought a half leather 3-seater sofa for about $2k from Wynn just before CNY this year. Last month the pocket springs at the centre seat burst out of the bottom. After several calls, the factory people arrived to view the sofa. One look and they said it was not from their factory. Apparently they sent the people from the wrong factory. After more calls to the shop, the people from the right factory came. They took it back to fix and returned it after a week. This is the first time I encountered such a quality problem within a year of purchase.

We bought a half leather 3-seater sofa for about $2k from Wynn just before CNY this year. Last month the pocket springs at the centre seat burst out of the bottom. After several calls, the factory people arrived to view the sofa. One look and they said it was not from their factory. Apparently they sent the people from the wrong factory. After more calls to the shop, the people from the right factory came. They took it back to fix and returned it after a week. This is the first time I encountered such a quality problem within a year of purchase.

AT WYNN they claimed that their fabric from Belgium but while shopping in Malaysia, we saw the same fabric we were told the fabric were imported from China. We called to check with them to show us proof that they did imported from Belgium but they are unable to do so and give us all sort of CRAPS. We are indeed very disappointed.

Those who replied good comments - are NEWBIE .... they might be replied by WYNN THEMSELVES. BWARE!!!!

As long as the fabric feels right, quality ok, be it from China or any where else, it does not matter. Not all China products are of low quality. Depends on the QC/QA

AT WYNN they claimed that their fabric from Belgium but while shopping in Malaysia, we saw the same fabric we were told the fabric were imported from China. We called to check with them to show us proof that they did imported from Belgium but they are unable to do so and give us all sort of CRAPS. We are indeed very disappointed.

Those who replied good comments - are NEWBIE .... they might be replied by WYNN THEMSELVES. BWARE!!!!

you yourself is a less than 5 post newbie and ppl shld beware of you instead...

Guess what? After my first post, one of the other seats on the 3-seater gave way two weeks ago. They took it back for repairs last week. Just got it back today. Keeping my fingers crossed. Either their products are all like that, or one of their two factories produce such poor quality.

am contemplating over their sofa too... they say customize but need to top up cause i wanted mobile arm rest which can be bench... total price tag is about 2.8k! 5yr warranty for frame and 1yr for overall. how's the quality? hearing mixed reviews...

am contemplating over their sofa too... they say customize but need to top up cause i wanted mobile arm rest which can be bench... total price tag is about 2.8k! 5yr warranty for frame and 1yr for overall. how's the quality? hearing mixed reviews...

Try to bargain with them for the mobile arm.

Guess what? After my first post, one of the other seats on the 3-seater gave way two weeks ago. They took it back for repairs last week. Just got it back today. Keeping my fingers crossed. Either their products are all like that, or one of their two factories produce such poor quality.

Finally ..... Newbie or No Newbie, the truth speaks for itself. Now you can see the quality and services of WYNN.. I doubt they have any factory as claimed.

heng i didnt buy from them...... they are really pricey although they say free customization but i asked they say top up top up top up... ended up from 2.4k (before GST pls be mindful) add until almost 3k!!!

am waiting for mine to come end month.... hope it's good :)

still have coffee table and tv console and lightings to get... then all gao dims :P

heng i didnt buy from them...... they are really pricey although they say free customization but i asked they say top up top up top up... ended up from 2.4k (before GST pls be mindful) add until almost 3k!!!

am waiting for mine to come end month.... hope it's good :)

still have coffee table and tv console and lightings to get... then all gao dims :P

Hi Jojorock, where did you finally get your sofa and how much? Is it fabric type? Thanks!

hi kel13, there are nice and affordable fabric sofas at sy living, go check out bt timah's novena building under furniture and furnishing, and hommage if you dont mind not buying from catalogue and can wait for the shipment.

price range depending on your design. can get below 2k.

saw nice ones at a shop beside cellini in park mall. was a tough choice. go check it out. :)

mine is fr park mall's natural living.

hi kel13, there are nice and affordable fabric sofas at sy living, go check out bt timah's novena building under furniture and furnishing, and hommage if you dont mind not buying from catalogue and can wait for the shipment.

price range depending on your design. can get below 2k.

saw nice ones at a shop beside cellini in park mall. was a tough choice. go check it out. :)

mine is fr park mall's natural living.

Thanks alot jojorock! :)