Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
panadoll

Fabric Sofa (wynn Furnishing Good?)

Hi All,

I am actually looking for fabric sofa right now but at a affordable price.

Basic requirements is purely L shape and the whole case for the sofa must be detachable to wash.

Saw 1 from paragon and impressed but the price is too steep.

Almost gave up until I was at expo today and I saw a couple of booth selling

Fabric sofa which is washable and even customizable.

Anyone tried Wynn furnishing and is their sofa quality ok? I saw their booth at expo today and Promotion price now is like 2.4k.

I also passed by inch design and the sales there keep telling that it not advisable to get sofa with removable cover. As the cover will still strink and eventually very difficult to fit the sofa again. Kinda of skeptical. Anyone have this problem? Even thou the case you choose is machine washable?

Hope to hear some comments as I am thinking of going back to expo to get sofa.

Thanks all in adv.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I am actually looking for fabric sofa right now but at a affordable price.

Basic requirements is purely L shape and the whole case for the sofa must be detachable to wash.

Saw 1 from paragon and impressed but the price is too steep.

Almost gave up until I was at expo today and I saw a couple of booth selling

Fabric sofa which is washable and even customizable.

Anyone tried Wynn furnishing and is their sofa quality ok? I saw their booth at expo today and Promotion price now is like 2.4k.

I also passed by inch design and the sales there keep telling that it not advisable to get sofa with removable cover. As the cover will still strink and eventually very difficult to fit the sofa again. Kinda of skeptical. Anyone have this problem? Even thou the case you choose is machine washable?

Hope to hear some comments as I am thinking of going back to expo to get sofa.

Thanks all in adv.

I am also keep my eyes on this Wynn furniture but what i know is that they are prurely sofa maker and not furniture dealer i have sat and checked the sofa around, the quality seems good but not sure about the price, but most of the fabric sofa in the market are with removable cover so personally i do not think thais is an issue, hope to see some comments for this sofa maker.

Yeap.. so far i checked the web and found no comments on them at all. Maybe no comments = good thing as well. Anyway, i brought my MIL together to view the sofa since she is better in judging the material. So far it passed her and my hubby's quality check... so i am fine with it.... so we got our L shape sofa eventually.

Yeap.. so far i checked the web and found no comments on them at all. Maybe no comments = good thing as well. Anyway, i brought my MIL together to view the sofa since she is better in judging the material. So far it passed her and my hubby's quality check... so i am fine with it.... so we got our L shape sofa eventually.

Hi panadoll have you got your sofa? How is it? the wynn sofa is coming to expo this week again, i am thinking to go and check around, hope to get some advices from you.

we just signed up with them for the L-shape fabric sofa at expo yesterday. Hopefully the quality will be as good as it is on displayed.

Panadoll, mind to share some photos if you have got yours? Thanks

we just signed up with them for the L-shape fabric sofa at expo yesterday. Hopefully the quality will be as good as it is on displayed.

Panadoll, mind to share some photos if you have got yours? Thanks

We have signed up ours today as well , the sales lady told us they are going to have a shop in furniture mall next week@ No. 2-13, quite curious to go and have a look. Pegasus_8 how do you find their price anyway?

The price is kind of steep as the quote given is beyond our budget. Since there is quality assurance by them, hopefully the workmanship can turn out to be good. The lady told us that the structure is make by solid wood, structure warranty 5 years, cushion 2 years. I am going down to their showroom at furniture mall to confirm the fabric and size this weekend. Fingers crossed!

40826084, did you get the black L-shape sofa displayed at the fair? The one with extended arm which you can sit on it.

The price is kind of steep as the quote given is beyond our budget. Since there is quality assurance by them, hopefully the workmanship can turn out to be good. The lady told us that the structure is make by solid wood, structure warranty 5 years, cushion 2 years. I am going down to their showroom at furniture mall to confirm the fabric and size this weekend. Fingers crossed!

40826084, did you get the black L-shape sofa displayed at the fair? The one with extended arm which you can sit on it.

I also feel their price is a bit more expensive, but my wife really like their design and the material of the case, so we finally go for the first one located against the wall, kinda of "old look" one and we took the purple colour, please share your feedback after you went to their shop.

I was at Expo shopping for fabric sofa too. Yes, saw this Wynn booth…nice sofa they have. In fact , I also curious how well they make their sofa or any comment on them ?

Walking around the Expo , and over heard from other sales staff that Wynn is a new company selling sofa. Their company is about one month old only. No wonder could not find any comment on their sofa.

For a one month old company , I dun think you can find any comment on them.

For a one month old company , I also dun think they have the factory to manufacture sofa.

For a one month old company , it is quite risky buying from them.Where to get the sofa repair if got problem because they still dun have any own factory to services the sofa.

Better wait and see 1st.

Wawa, I have checked with the sales lady that they are a sofa manufacturer for quite sometime, but mainly doing distribution to other retail shop. They only venture into retail business lately. She told me that their factory is at Bedok. I will find out the details when I visit their shop at Furniture Mall this weekend. Will post more details soon.

In order to protect our interest, we have asked her to write down all the details of the sofa in the invoice. Including the warranties, solid wood for sofa frame, full fabric for cushion cover and sofa frame, free delivery and also 3 wks notice for them to make the sofa. That's all I can think to put into the invoice. Let me know if I have missed out anything.

We are also planning to order from Wynn. Did anybody's get their stuff delivered? Any feedback?

we came across them at expo and saw that their fabric sofa was v nice, but we kiv first and went ard hunting for others. did a search also but couldnt find much info abt them, i created a new thread here abt them as well..

but we searched for quite long and still find their sofa was the nicer looking ones and went back to them at furniture mall. was served by june lim and i can say that her service is very good. decided to take the risk and order from them..

Edited by hwaa

my sofa was delivered on the 8th of may, we did a full customized fabric sofa with them. the end results was v good, all measurement came correctly and the sofa was v nice.

i did a renoblog and there's a pic of the sofa posted. got picture got talk, im a satisfied customer. :)

• Like 1

my sofa was delivered on the 8th of may, we did a full customized fabric sofa with them. the end results was v good, all measurement came correctly and the sofa was v nice.

i did a renoblog and there's a pic of the sofa posted. got picture got talk, im a satisfied customer. :)

@hwaa: Glad to hear that. Can you please share the pics?

Hi, I am also considering ordering from them after testing out their sofa. The material is soft and "density" is just nice, not too firm or soft. Have you tried washing the covers yet to see if it shrinks? :P