Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

sure can, but i didnt use the software like most of our forummers used.. cos not used to it *paiseh* i design my layout using Autocad software, jus normal 1..will try to upload once i learn how to dwnload pic..kekeke

Autocad is not normal people use de lor. most forummers are simple thats y use simple floorplanner.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Autocad is not normal people use de lor. most forummers are simple thats y use simple floorplanner.

kekekeke..true laa.. im a drafter tts y..i find autocad is much more simple..lolxxx

sure can, but i didnt use the software like most of our forummers used.. cos not used to it *paiseh* i design my layout using Autocad software, jus normal 1..will try to upload once i learn how to dwnload pic..kekeke

I think your layout will be nicer than mine... esp after you hack the storeroom to enlarge the kitchen...

a new neighbour at my new place (on the 6 level) did something similar too. I past by when it was still under renovation, and managed to peek in...

large white kitchen island... and glass staircase... very modern and classy...

but too bad, that time, nv ask who's the ID & contractor...

recently, i was up at my place, doing some measurements myself to rethink my kitchen layout...

I peeked thru their windows (they have reflective film on the outside plus rollerblinds inside... really very private... cannot see much...

so left them a note, asked if can visit them or not, or got their ID/contractor's contact.... but they nv reply... :(... maybe really very private ppl...

i think you are hacking walls for your upper level bathroom... wonder how it will turn out too.. :)

I thought the pricing does not include sockets and switches? Or do they normally include?

I thought the pricing usually include sockets and switches...

I did ask my contractor abt it... he said... will provide MK ones...

but only rocker switches for living room and maybe dining room...

but i want for all rooms leh... :(

and I prefer Legrand Malliac series... then MK...

I thought the pricing usually include sockets and switches...

I did ask my contractor abt it... he said... will provide MK ones...

but only rocker switches for living room and maybe dining room...

but i want for all rooms leh... :(

and I prefer Legrand Malliac series... then MK...

All these seems foreign to me, think i must go google liao.

Dang, will go ask him review his elec or i will get my own. Hob,hood and microwave/oven can use normal 13amp de ah??

theres also a 15amp de. wat is it for?

Aircon has to be separate?

Bro, definately can, I hav chk wif my contractor..unless if u using 20A connection unit for hob/hood like condo laaa... if not 13A is sufficient enuf

15A usually for washing machine/dryer and smtimes fridge, it depends but usually condo use lor.. (hehe..i noe dis cos i smtimes design electrical points for condo for our company proj)

aircon, yes u need separate point n near to ur condenser...

hey, welcome and congrats on your EM~! :)

btw, for old HDB like ours, 15 Amp points are only for aircon. all other points are 13 Amps.

the pricing seems competitive for the amt of work you are doing. btw, are your internal walls slanting? mine quite jia lat... some areas the difference can be as huge as 10cm... almost like trapezoid... *faint*...

bro, all old HDB flats have super slanted wall, you are definitely not alone... you come and see mine next time~ :lol:

Autocad can export to jpg i think... i did that once for my t-blog~ :)

Edited by marshmallow

I think your layout will be nicer than mine... esp after you hack the storeroom to enlarge the kitchen...

a new neighbour at my new place (on the 6 level) did something similar too. I past by when it was still under renovation, and managed to peek in...

large white kitchen island... and glass staircase... very modern and classy...

but too bad, that time, nv ask who's the ID & contractor...

recently, i was up at my place, doing some measurements myself to rethink my kitchen layout...

I peeked thru their windows (they have reflective film on the outside plus rollerblinds inside... really very private... cannot see much...

so left them a note, asked if can visit them or not, or got their ID/contractor's contact.... but they nv reply... :(... maybe really very private ppl...

i think you are hacking walls for your upper level bathroom... wonder how it will turn out too.. :)

simple design tt i have done.. kekeke sorry no furniture layout at d moment

Visit My Website

let me add mine also, for reference~ :lol:

Lighting - urs $40, LADY_R $30, csingeu $33, marshmallow $30

13A SSO (1 gang) - urs $90, LADY_R $50, csingeu $35, marshmallow $55

13A SSO (2gang) - urs $120, LADY_R $70 , csingeu $50, marshmallow $65

SCV - urs $120, LADY_R $100, csingeu $95, marshmallow $90

Tel - urs $80, LADY_R $40, csingeu $45, marshmallow $40

Heater point - urs $120, LADY_R $90 , csingeu $85, marshmallow $110

switches, sockets etc are included for my case. from what i observed on quotes from different electricians, some items more ex, some items cheaper, but those reasonably-priced one will add up to be about the same in total cost... but yours... seems like every single item is more ex~ :(

simple design tt i have done.. kekeke sorry no furniture layout at d moment

Visit My Website

WOAH!

your layout quite interesting wor!

Kitchen:

I think my level 6 neighbour did something similar for the kitchen like yours... but of coz, without the partition and sliding door.

you made me feel tempted to get kitchen island too. hmmm...

I suppose the empty space beside the wash area is for your washing machine (and dryer?)

and the empty space beside the chute is for the fridge.

Something my contractor told me, when I wanted to put the fridge at the same position, is that, the fridge cannot be too tall, coz the waste pipe from the toilet upstairs was too low... so i think only left like... 185cm or so... if i build fridge base, it might be too tight...

and your going to aircon your living and dining room?

MBR:

Some IDs proposed similar idea (i.e. the WIW at the corner there); but we decided not to have WIW.

somehow, the way you do it, the place seems more "well-used" and still got some more space to spare.

However, part of the MBR windows will be blocked?

level 2 toilets:

I like the way you tried to reconfigure the layout to make use of the "otherwise useless" space in front of the original common toilet entrance.

Your MBR now looks bigger, with shower area AND bath tub!

BUT, now your Bath 2 has no windows for natural lighting and ventilation liao wor...

and not too sure, if your WC for Bath 1 can be located near the windows... coz there will be huge waste pipes to be connected? how your contractor proposes to do it ah?

BTW, will you be boxing up the space under your staircase as storage area?

and also, with your storeroom hacked, where would you be putting your stuffs?

i'm quite curious abt how you will be using your dining area, and also the other 2 spare bedrooms. :)

How many occupants expected?

I suppose the empty space beside the wash area is for your washing machine (and dryer?)

and the empty space beside the chute is for the fridge.

and your going to aircon your living and dining room?

yup..tts for my laundry area and also fridge beside the kitchen sink :P

do the island laa...cos other hdb hse diff to create an island eh..either kitchen too small or layout too odd

currently, the seller had install aircon at the living rm :P so i save $$$ for tt area..but hate seeing 2 compressor at balcony

MBR:

part of the MBR windows will be blocked?

Only at the full height wardrobe area..but the one facing the window is a short 1..like a dressing table so that there still natural lighting

BUT, now your Bath 2 has no windows for natural lighting and ventilation liao wor...

and not too sure, if your WC for Bath 1 can be located near the windows... coz there will be huge waste pipes to be connected? how your contractor proposes to do it ah?

ya lor no natural light but for ventilation, i think, have to create one at the top of the door

My WC at Bath 1 is actual location eh..i cant change..& due to this i have to change the layout to really make use of the area

my contractor at 1st he say have to measure everything but i able to convince him sure can make it..kekeke..& after site measurement now he cfrm can do..but up to HDB approval.. :bangwall:

BTW, will you be boxing up the space under your staircase as storage area?

and also, with your storeroom hacked, where would you be putting your stuffs?

i'm quite curious abt how you will be using your dining area, and also the other 2 spare bedrooms. :)

How many occupants expected?

under d staircase will definately do a box up.. as for my storage..kekeke..all my cabinets is full height except for island & cabinet nx to fridge will be norm height..so a lot of storage rite :notti:

other 2 bedroom, we intend to do a wiw for my daughter room (bedroom 2) tho she sleep wif us..but its best to have everything ready for her once she grow up.

as for bedroom 3, we might make it as our tv/family room or mayb for my parents if they want to stay with us