Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dr.tran

Some One Open Our Door In The Middle Of The Night!

Hi,

It's not the built-in meal gate lock that u need to change, jus get those Duro lock for ur metal gate.....

They have those which u can just change the key cylinder on ur wooden door - if that's the right term.

then both the metal gate and main door will be open by the same key already.....

I did managed to find one shop pop queensway shopping center, selling the Duro lock at 198 with that function. without it cost 188.

Hope this helps

Cheers

y your duro so ex?? $188?? i saw type at Duro counter for $59.90 only for gate. for key alike i thk add $10. which i could have taken that instead of MUL-T-LOCK. :bangwall:

Hopefully MUL-T-LOCK is better quality..

Edited by dr.tran

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
y your duro so ex?? $188?? i saw type at Duro counter for $59.90 only for gate. for key alike i thk add $10. which i could have taken that instead of MUL-T-LOCK. :bangwall:

Hopefully MUL-T-LOCK is better quality..

The Duro lock comes with the key cylinder which allows the user to change the for a key alike system. I also dun knw.... the boss just recommended me on that, because I want to change the existing main door handle set and to purchase the Duro lock altogether.

U got better lobbing? Can let me know? Cos I die die need to change, the main door handles, the paintwork all faded and the internal door knob also slightly dented. Plus I want to get the use-one-key to unlock both the metal gate lock and main door lock.

Yes, got sm holes patch by the side. my contractor came back to touch up for us cos the wall paint is patchy also..

paint door to opaque color is it $80-100? bedok quote $80-100?

main door design look nicer so i want to change. probably next month i will drop by.

<!--quoteo(post=627425:date=Apr 8 2011, 05:04 PM:name=dr.tran)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dr.tran @ Apr 8 2011, 05:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=627425"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, got sm holes patch by the side. my contractor came back to touch up for us cos the wall paint is patchy also..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

paint door to opaque color is it $80-100? bedok quote $80-100?

main door design look nicer so i want to change. probably next month i will drop by.

Paint work is by my contractor.