Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

We did not bother to box up the pipes in the toilet. Just this week, we found that one toilet pipe above the shower set leak yellow stuff. So heart pain. But no choice, we have spoken to HDB and they will get the technical officer to check for us. We just shifted in less than one month! Thank God we din box up. Otherwise we would not be able to spot the leakage! Hope the leakage can be fixed quick!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! your master toilet is HUGE! So spacious that you can put 2 basins, 2 shower heads, extended shower screen and still have space to walk freely. :o It look like a shower area for spa boutique.

Nice~ :good:

thanks mikko! i also love my kitchen too!!

I also ordered from Taobao! Have PM you on who to contact. Cheers!!

Hi Joyousonline,

Can you share your contacts for shipping things to SG from taobao as well as the taobao company that sells your light please?

Thanks so much

Andrew and Teri

Hi Joy,

your house is looking really nice. I have the same serta bedframe and bench in the same black colour and design. But my mattress was an old model cos we bought them 2 years ago. hahah.

I love the grey curtains, and I'm planning to use them as well. Can you pm me the contact for the curtains and the contractor you used?

thanks!

Joyce..

Congrats on moving in...Hope its not too late for me to wish you..heeee

:jawdrop: GOSH...your toilet so d**n big lei..especially the shower area..any plan for a future SAUNA :notti:

omg lah...

your master toilet sport-smiley-003.gif can put Jacuzzi lah yamseng.gif

you must be everyday stay inside shower for at least 30mins den come out one tongue.gif

Edited by Zio

Wow! your master toilet is HUGE! So spacious that you can put 2 basins, 2 shower heads, extended shower screen and still have space to walk freely. :o It look like a shower area for spa boutique.

Nice~ :good:

Ya the toilet is very big. Nice and spacious! we like it too!

Hi Joyousonline,

Can you share your contacts for shipping things to SG from taobao as well as the taobao company that sells your light please?

Thanks so much

Andrew and Teri

Hi Andrew and Teri,

Have PM you.

Hi Joy,

your house is looking really nice. I have the same serta bedframe and bench in the same black colour and design. But my mattress was an old model cos we bought them 2 years ago. hahah.

I love the grey curtains, and I'm planning to use them as well. Can you pm me the contact for the curtains and the contractor you used?

thanks!

Hi reine,

Thanks!! The serta bedframe and bench are nice! We love it! I've PM you the curtains and my contractor contact! I love the effect of the grey curtains. At first, I wanted to choose brown but hubby and curtain contractor both thought grey would be nicer! So we went ahead with grey! It's nice!

Joyce..

Congrats on moving in...Hope its not too late for me to wish you..heeee

:jawdrop: GOSH...your toilet so d**n big lei..especially the shower area..any plan for a future SAUNA :notti:

ya very big inside!! maybe can put a portable bath tub or those blown up type so next time kids can play inside too. nah, not so into sauna!! heee

thanks! your house looks so cosy! i love the custom made vanity. never know it can look so good!! must have spent much time to decor your house!! congrats too!

Hi Joyous,

Nice toilet. I love your big and spacious toilet. :)

thanks!! your reno finishing too right!! congrats too!!

omg lah...

your master toilet sport-smiley-003.gif can put Jacuzzi lah yamseng.gif

you must be everyday stay inside shower for at least 30mins den come out one tongue.gif

haha initially wanna put a jacuzzi for 2. but decided against it! so we went for this 'spa' experience then! quite nice. i dun stay inside shower for so long!!!

massive, gigantic bathroom you had!

**** envy can .. imagine, two basin, two RAINSHOWER still!!

btw, the rainshower is on top of the granit hollow seat, does that means, either sit on it to bathe, either stay on top?

Or remove the lid (can be removed) and stand inside to bathe?

cant visualise that. hee..

massive, gigantic bathroom you had!

**** envy can .. imagine, two basin, two RAINSHOWER still!!

btw, the rainshower is on top of the granit hollow seat, does that means, either sit on it to bathe, either stay on top?

Or remove the lid (can be removed) and stand inside to bathe?

cant visualise that. hee..

thanks!!

oh we can sit on the granite seat with each rainshower over us. alternatively, we can lie down on the granite seat and hv the rainshower heads onto us (for one person)..haha like spa hor.

there is no lid to remove the granite top!

just to share on my curtains and blinds.

I have a total of 11 sets of roller blinds and 1 set of day/night curtains over 24 window panels! cannot imagine having to clean them yearly!

Living Area, 3 sets of roller blinds for 6 window panels

Dining Area, 2 sets of roller blinds for 5 window panels

Level 1 Room, 1 big set of roller blind for 3 window panels

MBR, 1 set of day/night curtains, 1 small roller blind set, for 5 window panels

L2 BR2, 2 sets of roller blinds for 3 window panels

L2 BR3, 2 sets of roller blinds for 2 window panels

Recommended by my friend to this curtain contractor, Jackson. I gave him a ring. He brought the samples to my house for selection and measurement on the appointed date. He quoted to me on the spot. Of course we bargained. Thus, we sealed the deal at $2k. Not sure whether it is expensive. We felt the price is reasonable. I know the roller blinds are at $5.50 per foot run. The material chosen is pvc, full black out, able to use wet cloth to wipe or vacuum. We wanted it fuss free, easy maintenance, though there are some fabric materials which are very nice too. He fabricated them from JB, Malaysia.

Installation wise is smooth. He helped to adjust the roller blinds due to our uneven walls. Haiz HDB walls are not the same height at all. Lucky some places have curtain pelmets to cover this. Otherwise it will be so unsightly. He is a friendly guy. Would recommend him if you have any curtain/roller blind needs.

Edited by joyousonline

Can u show us pic of your blinds? ie. Blackout blinds?

Does he have a shop?

will try to take some pics tonight....u can see some of the blinds in the pics of my dining area with the wallpaper and the tv console at mbr.

no he does not have a shop here.

Gosh the shower area is huge! I think it's the biggest shower I've seen so far. :good:

Lux commercial time!