Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Gosh the shower area is huge! I think it's the biggest shower I've seen so far. :good:

Lux commercial time!

lol...

precisely lah, the bathroom omg loh...

i would install one Jacuzzi inside soak and soak tongue.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gosh the shower area is huge! I think it's the biggest shower I've seen so far. :good:

Lux commercial time!

haha i dunno how to perform lux commercial ad!! that's ely's expertise! ha joking!

lol...

precisely lah, the bathroom omg loh...

i would install one Jacuzzi inside soak and soak tongue.gif

ha by the time the jacuzzi is filled up with water, i would have dozed off!

Very nice! Looks good! Thanks for posting up the pic. :)

Is the black-out effect satisfactory?

you are welcome! yes the black out is satisfactory! unless you want those translucent type. for this type which i've chosen, both sides are the same colour. Whereas those translucent type to be made black out, they have to sew a layer of white cloth at the blinds facing outwards.

Edited by joyousonline

Some furniture bought:

Glass Coffee table from Mode Studio

photo-101.jpg

Island Stools from Mode Studio

photo-106.jpg

MaxInfinity 100 mbps has been installed!

photo-105.jpg

Ordered my Bamboo chopping boards from oliveventures!

photo-107.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

ya they are nice....smallest one for fruits, middle one for vegetables/bigger fruits and the biggest one for meat/seafood.

Heard people say...meat and seafood don't share chopping board..its for hygiene purpose.. it is best to separate them. fruits and vegetables can be using same board BUT dunno how true it is;)

Edited by LADY_R

Hello! May I know how long the total duration of renovation work is? If we get the keys on Nov 15, the whole reno should be done in 6 weeks? Thanks for any tips. :)

Heard people say...meat and seafood don't share chopping board..its for hygiene purpose.. it is best to separate them. fruits and vegetables can be using same board BUT dunno how true it is;)

hmm not too sure about it..if not then fruits n vegetables can share one, another one for seafood and one for meat then!

Hello! May I know how long the total duration of renovation work is? If we get the keys on Nov 15, the whole reno should be done in 6 weeks? Thanks for any tips. :)

Hi starbux, it depends on your scope of works. For whole flat revamp, better buffer for 8 weeks. Dun forget you also need to apply for Reno permit for hacking works. This will take at least 3 working days to 1 weeks depending on your technical officer and complexity of your works.

we went to the granite workshop yesterday evening to confirm our Indian Black Galaxy granite slab! We outsourced this to direct granite contractor and managed to save 1k plus. Island top and kitchen worktop that comes with backsplash (skirting) and opening of holes! installation will be tomorrow! So excited!

photo-74.jpg

photo-73.jpg

Hello joyousonline, love ur reno! I guess u're happy with the service and quality that u got from ur granite contractor! Mind sharing the contact? I've got an EM too, may start reno as early as November. Btw, pls do PM me ur contractor's contact too.TIA!

Cheers, Stanley

Hello joyousonline, love ur reno! I guess u're happy with the service and quality that u got from ur granite contractor! Mind sharing the contact? I've got an EM too, may start reno as early as November. Btw, pls do PM me ur contractor's contact too.TIA!

Cheers, Stanley

Hi Stanley,

Thanks for dropping by! Oh yes i am happy with the service/quality from the granite contractor. Anyway I have PMed you both contacts!!

Which area did you buy? Looking forward to see the pics!

Cheers!