Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

No, it only simple cornice, my ID is already kind enough to do part of the living false ceiling for FOC..... anything extra would only mean more $$$... Ha ha! ;)

that's kind of him....no choice coz once done hard to change right??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

these are the lights we like....dining, room lights, walkway light, island light, bedside table lamps and standing lamps. besides the normal plc downlights and covelights.

photo-62.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

these are the lights we like....dining, room lights, walkway light, island light, bedside table lamps and standing lamps. besides the normal plc downlights and covelights.

photo-62.jpg

Wow nice lights shortlisted....me budget too tight now, skipping all extra lightings for now..

Anyway, love the pinkish marble floor you have, they look great after polishing.

:drunk:

Mirror mirror on the floor, which tile is the fairest of them all? :drunk: :drunk:

Wow nice lights shortlisted....me budget too tight now, skipping all extra lightings for now..

Anyway, love the pinkish marble floor you have, they look great after polishing.

:drunk:

Mirror mirror on the floor, which tile is the fairest of them all? :drunk: :drunk:

yeah nice nice...on a budget too..ordered from China.

thanks! i love the shine of the pinkish marble too!! waaa it also means cannot wear skirt??? otherwise will 'zou guang'? haha

carpentry started today! think need 2 days! kitchen first! Looking forward to see the finished product! the grilles are changed too! to horizontal type!

photo-63.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

carpentry started today! think need 2 days! kitchen first! Looking forward to see the finished product! the grilles are changed too! to horizontal type!

photo-63.jpg

Wah, now moving into kitchen cabinet....what laminate colours did u choose?

Edited by potatoes

zaogeng in ur own house nvm? :lol:

Have to warn ur female guests though. :notti:

thanks! i love the shine of the pinkish marble too!! waaa it also means cannot wear skirt??? otherwise will 'zou guang'? haha

Hey, all the lights look very nice! :thumbs up:

photo-62.jpg

oh i am going for piano white for my cabinets and black galaxy granite for the worktop.

White and black.....Contrasting colours. For me it is polar white with some parts golden maple, as for solid top..... Is some kind of granite white.....

Do u install oven or dish washer?

zaogeng in ur own house nvm? :lol:

Have to warn ur female guests though. :notti:

haha hmmm true of course myself is ok..guests huh..dun look down lo!!

Hey, all the lights look very nice! :thumbs up:

thanks!!

White and black.....Contrasting colours. For me it is polar white with some parts golden maple, as for solid top..... Is some kind of granite white.....

Do u install oven or dish washer?

granite has white colour??? yes i do install oven..its a standing cooker with hob n oven. the same as boyblunder. nop i dun hv dish washer..still thinks hand wash is still the best!

Yah yah yah agree with you :dribble:

haha how to warn??? "come my house better wear shorts??" hahaha

updates of carpentry!

Kitchen area! Laminate chosen is Piano White from Lam Chuan!

KITCHEN2.jpg

Wardrobes!

Laminates are from Jennings.

WARDROBES.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

Piano white is nice and gives a clean look. Nice kitchen:) I m lazy to hand wash esp after a party. That why I am getting a dish washer.... Hee hee...;)

Can't agree more that white is a super clean look. I also wanted all the kitchen to be all white initially but decided against it coz i cook and the tendency to turn yellow after a few years is quite high. Ypur lights should arrive in time ba, if not try to ask him to expedite the delivery. Cannot wait to see your lights