Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Mine is also Legrand. Malia series.

MK switches look nice too.. but I dun fancy its loud 'click' sound when pressed. :lol:

Mine is Legrand, not very ex, I think all the switches about the same price, it's choosing the design that you like that's all... ... hmmm, I think all the design looks about the same also... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine is also Legrand. Malia series.

MK switches look nice too.. but I dun fancy its loud 'click' sound when pressed. :lol:

ya i agree it's kinda of loud click though..i wonder about the price difference though..hee

Hiccups on my aircon installation. in june we placed order with gain city for a sharp inverter system 3 for all my rooms. Not yet set a date though we expect the date to be mid july. gain city staff told us gaincity will be having their expo sale in july which is 1 to 3 july, thus asked us to place deposit first and then change to any freebies given during the expo sale which is likely the FOC 5 yrs warranty. thus we then tried to book a date after the expo. to our surprise, the date given to us was 26 july which is about 3 weeks later coz the response for aircon was overwhelming! in the end, contractor says the date is too far off as most tiling works have finished last week and would delay other works such as ceiling and painting. thus no choice, tried to negotiate with gaincity. but alas, no stock for the sharp aircon. then he said give you earlier date also no use when there is no stock!! so he suggested using hitachi aircon at an earlier date on 20 july. hmm we are not so keen on hitachi though. we cancelled the deal with gaincity and they will refund the deposit to our credit card. in the end, we went to imm and settled with allbest on a panasonic inverter system 3 at $2600 with $200 ntuc voucher, extended warranty at $299. installation will be this thursday, 14th july. yippee! phew..seems like very good business for aircons!

anyway, my new db box!

photo-6.jpg

tiling between kitchen and living room done..quite satisfied with the result..initially scared the marble will crack due to hacking. they hacked till a certain portion and then used machine to 'cut' the marble. i asked them to add a stainless steel strip to act as 'separator'.

photo-7.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

buys at royal fanco..read a lot of forummers went there to buy.

so we went to buy our set of baron wc for our common toilet that comes with basin package ($290).

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

arino bath/shower mixer

photo-4.jpg

normal shower rail

photo-5.jpg

ixiss basin ($180) and pozzi basin mixer ($90) for my master bathroom from wasser bath

photo-8.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-11.jpg

also a vertical toilet roll holder too..but din take pic.

this week's works: ceiling works, aircon!

Edited by joyousonline

Aircon Installation by Allbest (IMM)

Everything was quite smooth. Reuse existing aircon trunking area. Tried to shift the fancoil to another location for MBR but not feasible. Thus, we have to use back the exact location. Fitted with new trunking. Found previous aircon no discharge pipes at all. Installers commented on the poor workmanship and said existing aircon was choked. The existing bracket can be used. Thus we saved $150. Deal was at $2600 with FOC $200 NTUC vouchers, $120 Allbest servicing voucher. We top up $299 for parts warranty. Anyway we are glad to have the aircon system changed. We are satisfied with the service. They came to install at 10.30am and left at about 4pm.

Panasonic Aircon is up!

photo-19.jpg

Trunking through MBR Toilet

photo-25.jpg

Our mistake for only arranging one installation!! Haiz. Otherwise contractor can paint first. Now the fancoils have to be covered with plastic sheets until renovation is complete to keep out the dust.

MBR Aircon

photo-24.jpg

Common Room 2

photo-23.jpg

Common Room 1

photo-22.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

Aircon Installation by Allbest (IMM)

Everything was quite smooth. Reuse existing aircon trunking area. Tried to shift the fancoil to another location for MBR but not feasible. Thus, we have to use back the exact location. Fitted with new trunking. Found previous aircon no discharge pipes at all. Installers commented on the poor workmanship and said existing aircon was choked. The existing bracket can be used. Thus we saved $150. Deal was at $2600 with FOC $200 NTUC vouchers, $120 Allbest servicing voucher. We top up $299 for parts warranty. Anyway we are glad to have the aircon system changed. We are satisfied with the service. They came to install at 10.30am and left at about 4pm.

Panasonic Aircon is up!

photo-19.jpg

Trunking through MBR Toilet

photo-25.jpg

Our mistake for only arranging one installation!! Haiz. Otherwise contractor can paint first. Now the fancoils have to be covered with plastic sheets until renovation is complete to keep out the dust.

MBR Aircon

photo-24.jpg

Common Room 2

photo-23.jpg

Common Room 1

photo-22.jpg

Same same la. But rest assured the painters will do a good job. My 1st paint coat went through nicely without any stains. Lets hope the 2nd coat goes smoothly as well.

Hi, can check with u regards to the panasonic trunkings outlet on the fan coil, not from the left? Its from below? The part that links the fan coil n trunkings....hope u understand what I am talking about...

Same same la. But rest assured the painters will do a good job. My 1st paint coat went through nicely without any stains. Lets hope the 2nd coat goes smoothly as well.

ok sure...painting works will start this thursday!!! after the false ceiling have dried!!! so not much works these few days! keep my fingers crossed for nice painting...mostly white colour...

Hi, can check with u regards to the panasonic trunkings outlet on the fan coil, not from the left? Its from below? The part that links the fan coil n trunkings....hope u understand what I am talking about...

think it depends on where they pull the trunkings and also the position of your fan coil too!! we used back the same trunking previously.