Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya along the way, so much discovery. Discussions on whether designs need to be amended etc. Deciding on lighting points, plugs, cable tv, LAN points etc. Wow really so much consideration in planning. Stressed but fun at the same time.

Erm, aren't those decided before the reno starts?

Expected handover date is 6 weeks. So looking at end July. But might take longer. No idea. See how's the progress. Now doing toilets, kitchen wet works and electrical rewiring. Still hv lots of stuff to go!

Ok, will be staying tuned to your updates. :good:

Do you plan to shift in end-July tho? Cos is during ghost month right?

Erm, aren't those decided before the reno starts?

Ok, will be staying tuned to your updates. :good:

Do you plan to shift in end-July tho? Cos is during ghost month right?

Oh we only estimated the lighting points etc. Then go down again to actual site with electrician to confrm the points before proceeding with the works!

Sure! Hope Reno will turn up nice! Ya end July is start of 7th month. Most prob after that then move in. Meanwhile just take our time to move our things over slowly and decor the house. Think better also right? Not so rushed to unpack also!

Edited by joyousonline

Joyous, I like your switches. Do u know the brand? How much does each light switch costs?

Joyous, I like your switches. Do u know the brand? How much does each light switch costs?

i dunno wor..the electrician fixed them for us..included in the package.

wahahaha..I also love my switches and dunno what brand are they...but joyce..u can check with ah siong aka the nagging uncle :lol:

wahahaha..I also love my switches and dunno what brand are they...but joyce..u can check with ah siong aka the nagging uncle :lol:

haha will ask ah siong uncle...haaa they both so funny leh...i mean him n neo...

haha will ask ah siong uncle...haaa they both so funny leh...i mean him n neo...

:lol: they are! Me & hubby like to chit chat with neo...usually when we meet up there always a side track topic beside renovation..last Mon night he went over to my place to rectify something and by the time we finished talking it almost 10pm+..All of us had a nice laugh over some jokes..Maybe will ask him to come over again for some tea :thumbs up:

:lol: they are! Me & hubby like to chit chat with neo...usually when we meet up there always a side track topic beside renovation..last Mon night he went over to my place to rectify something and by the time we finished talking it almost 10pm+..All of us had a nice laugh over some jokes..Maybe will ask him to come over again for some tea :thumbs up:

ya man..like old friends liddat..we also like to chit chat with neo..so sometimes so late also..

Nvr mind. I m sourcing for alternative source other than the usual "clipsal" or "MK" brand many electricians use. I happen to stumble upon another brand "T&L" while shopping things at balestier Rd, the supplier

Claim that it is made in Singapore. It looks like yours and comes also comes In colours. Not very expensive....

Nvr mind. I m sourcing for alternative source other than the usual "clipsal" or "MK" brand many electricians use. I happen to stumble upon another brand "T&L" while shopping things at balestier Rd, the supplier

Claim that it is made in Singapore. It looks like yours and comes also comes In colours. Not very expensive....

Oh mine is Mk brand. Provided by electrician. Think should not b that ex. Think bro kobelala got his at $0.80.

Oh mine is Mk brand. Provided by electrician. Think should not b that ex. Think bro kobelala got his at $0.80.

Mine is Legrand, not very ex, I think all the switches about the same price, it's choosing the design that you like that's all... ... hmmm, I think all the design looks about the same also... :D

Hey potatoes, you can get the switches, sockets at wholesale prices in Choo Chiang. ;)

Joyous, I like these kind of big-gang switches too. Changed all the old type switches to this type for my hse.