joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

laminates are up too! love the colour!

MBR in lily white under Medifresh

photo-45.jpg

photo-50.jpg

Common Room 1 in lilac white under Medifresh

photo-49.jpg

Common Room 2 in apple white under Medifresh..hmm but cannot see the green.

photo-53.jpg

Walkway

photo-55.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sis Joyous, your pillar cove is much more propotionate and very nice :good:

These are the actual comments we've receive also.... :o

and YES, we love EM :yamseng::sport-smiley-004:

yes WE LOVE EMs..cannot afford private house so EMs still the best bet!

coz my wall too wide.....cannot do slim slim pillar cove..also made of plaster board.....but my cove light not all the way....coz there will be a tv console!! we have chosen our laminates..hope will turn out nice since we dun have any ID!! we went to audio house and learn from their feature walls..found that the tv when put inset will make the tv looks big...hope can achieve that! we hv to decor the 2 holes too!!

front view...

photo-61.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

Your bifold doors are same as mine, the veneer door designs are same as my main door too! =D

Now hor... I feel that bifold doors are noisy. Cannot open/close without noise. So when I wake up early, wifey will get woken up with black face also. lol

Sometimes due to air suction, your bifold may self-open/close when u open/close your room door. Happens when there's draft also.

First time hearing that the tv will look bigger in the recess!! Agree though, looks big relative to the area around it.

Congrats on the completion of your reno journey.... :) nice job! I like the shine on ur marble after the polish. I hope mine will be the same too.

Your bifold doors are same as mine, the veneer door designs are same as my main door too! =D

Now hor... I feel that bifold doors are noisy. Cannot open/close without noise. So when I wake up early, wifey will get woken up with black face also. lol

Sometimes due to air suction, your bifold may self-open/close when u open/close your room door. Happens when there's draft also.

First time hearing that the tv will look bigger in the recess!! Agree though, looks big relative to the area around it.

oh yeah i know bifold doors sure have that problem! haha your wife is a light sleeper! the bifold door is for my common toilet. my master toilet will be using glass door though.

as for the tv, just hope i get the right proportions...otherwise tv will seem small too!

really like ur marble floor after polishing..

did u use subway tiles for your common toilet??

(p.s. paiseh.. i'm just an EM lover stalking renotalk..)

thanks!! not many pple appreciate the pink marble...the marble really looks nice after polishing. hv to take off shoes to step in there.

no i din use subway tiles for my common toilet. it's kind of 3d tiles with wavy texture...

Congrats on the completion of your reno journey.... :) nice job! I like the shine on ur marble after the polish. I hope mine will be the same too.

ha not yet completed ah...my carpentry all not up yet!! i love the shine on my marble too but alas the stairs cant be so shiny as the machine cannot be used on it. still have paint coat, carpentry (wardrobes, kitchen, vanity cabinet for toilet, tv console etc), varnishing of doors, touch ups, washing, general cleaning..still a long way to go but we not in a rush..so not too bad!

Hey Sochiro,

Try adding some "sewing machine oil" at the hinges and joints. It works perfectly well for us! :good:

yes WE LOVE EMs..cannot afford private house so EMs still the best bet!

coz my wall too wide.....cannot do slim slim pillar cove..also made of plaster board.....but my cove light not all the way....coz there will be a tv console!! we have chosen our laminates..hope will turn out nice since we dun have any ID!! we went to audio house and learn from their feature walls..found that the tv when put inset will make the tv looks big...hope can achieve that! we hv to decor the 2 holes too!!

front view...

photo-61.jpg

:good: Sis, the 2 holes are real cool ! The only good thing about not having an ID is the anxiety of seeing the finish product that is created by you and your partner, I understand how u feel as I did not use ID too :D

:good: Sis, the 2 holes are real cool ! The only good thing about not having an ID is the anxiety of seeing the finish product that is created by you and your partner, I understand how u feel as I did not use ID too :D

thanks...ya man..contractor suggests the 2 holes coz he thot it looks plain with the 2 large pieces of pillars..they hv lights on top also..now i really hv to think what to put inside..something decorative..heee.

really anxious how my carpentry will turn out tmr. so when do i start cleaning? haha so excited hor...no choice since we have no 3D to work on....hope everything will turn out nice!

Edited by joyousonline

I love your cove ligthtings in your living.... Sigh.... For me I also like to have but pocket is not deep enough lor....

I love your cove ligthtings in your living.... Sigh.... For me I also like to have but pocket is not deep enough lor....

thanks ... oh so are you having any light box in your living???

thanks ... oh so are you having any light box in your living???

No, it only simple cornice, my ID is already kind enough to do part of the living false ceiling for FOC..... anything extra would only mean more $$$... Ha ha! ;)

Edited by potatoes