Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

hiya, do you mind sharing where you got the La Germania? Am considering something like that but only saw the ariston ones... thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi hafiizh,

thanks!! i looking forward to buy more appliances..at least the basic ones to be settled first.

thanks may_dream1!! everything was so rushed!! so dun hv much time to focus on reno!!

hiya, do you mind sharing where you got the La Germania? Am considering something like that but only saw the ariston ones... thanks!

yeah sure...i got it from straaten at jalan pemimpin. http://www.straaten-intl.com

you can look for milton. heard from him that ariston's similar to theirs as they are OEM versions.

Specs of my La Germania Cooker:

lagermaniablack.jpg

LaGERMANIA

Free Standing Cooker

EX956C61NE-PRO(Black)

Dimensions (mm)

W895 x D590 x H910

OVEN

• Electric mullti-function oven

• 9 oven settings, conventional, upper element, lower element, fan forced, inner grill, full grill,

fan grill (closed door) defrost and oven light

• 110 liter capacity

• Thermometer display for oven temperature

• Catalytic self-cleaning oven lining

COOKTOP

• 5 gas burners including triple ring wok burner

• Thick and sleek black enamel iron trivets

• Flame failure on all burners

• One hand Ignition

• Easy clean, one piece moulded worktop

DESIGN

• Large knobs with soft touch

• Wide extractable inner door glass

• Cooling fan

• Hob mounted hand rail

• Toekick panel

• Stainless steel door frame

• Triple glazed oven door

• Stainless steel upstand

Wah... what a beauty... My mum's standalone La Germania is 20+ years old and still going strong. I actually wanted to buy the same brand for my house but I couldn't find it. Didn't know it is distributed by Straaten. Ended up placing an order for tecno a few months back.

Wah... what a beauty... My mum's standalone La Germania is 20+ years old and still going strong. I actually wanted to buy the same brand for my house but I couldn't find it. Didn't know it is distributed by Straaten. Ended up placing an order for tecno a few months back.

oh what a pity! dun think you can change your items right?

Bought a HTS - Philips Sound Theatre System with Blu Ray 3D Playback HTS9140

HTS9140_98-RTP-global-001_lowres.jpg

Ambisound for surround sound from fewer speakers

Ambisound technology produces truly embracing multi-channel surround sound from fewer speakers. It delivers an immersive 5.1 sound experience without the constraints of sitting position, room shape or size, and without the clutter of multiple speakers and cables. Through the combined effect of psychoacoustic phenomena, array processing and precisely angled driver positioning, Ambisound delivers more sound from fewer speakers.

Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for high fidelity surround sound Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential deliver the finest sound from your Blu-ray Discs. Audio reproduced is virtually indistinguishable from the studio master, so you hear what the creators intended for you to hear. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential complete your high definition entertainment experience.

Slim and premium design in high quality brushed aluminum

SoundBar design with optimal fit for 40" flat TV or larger

The SoundBar lends an air of sophistication and grace to any living room. Though it is designed to fit a flat TV with a 40" screen or larger, it will also sit under any other flat TV like a companion - matching all your interior and your lifestyle.

Full HD 3D Blu-ray for a truly immersive 3D movie experience

Be enthralled by 3D movies in your own living room on a Full HD 3D TV. Active 3D uses the latest generation of fast switching displays for real life depth and realism in full 1080x1920 HD resolution. By watching these images through special glasses with right and left lenses that are timed to open and close in synchrony with alternating images, the full HD 3D viewing experience is created. Premium 3D movie releases on Blu-ray offer a wide, high quality selection of content. Blu-ray also delivers uncompressed surround sound for an unbelievably real audio experience.

DLNA Network Link to enjoy music & videos from your PC

The DLNA Network link provides easy access to personal photos, music, videos or movies on your PC or Home Network. It uses the Ethernet (LAN) connection with DLNA protocol that assures that DLNA certified products will work together seamlessly. By connecting your TV, home theater or Blu-ray Disc player to your home network, you will be able to access information from all DLNA certified devices. You can access your world of entertainment at a simple push of a button with the intuitive user interface, that is designed for easy browsing.

Philips Net TV with Wi-Fi for online services on your TV

Experience a rich selection of online services with Net TV. Enjoy movies, pictures, infotainment and other online content directly on your TV whenever you like. Simply connect your home theater directly to your home network through the ethernet connection, and navigate and select what you want to watch with the remote control. The Philips menu gives you access to popular Net TV services fitted for your TV screen. Additionally, with the DLNA certified PC network you can watch videos or access pictures stored on your computer using your remote control.

finally able to go up my house and take some photos! so called 'open house'.

view from kitchen to living.

SAM_1743.jpg

living area

SAM_1754.jpg

living area1

livingroom.jpg

the pillar **** area

SAM_1773.jpg

area after the pillar

SAM_1752.jpg

kitchen - view from living room

SAM_1744.jpg

inside of the cabinet. see the pipes concealed!

SAM_1745.jpg

inner kitchen - the rubbish chute is underneath the stove. the stove backing is also marble! faint!

SAM_1747.jpg

other side.

SAM_1748.jpg

Hi Joyous

Congrats on your new-buy.

Can see that you bought a mansionette. Me too..

Btw, have you gotten any ID or contractor? And how much is your intended budget?

Just want to have a feel whether my budget is too low or too high...