Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyousonline

Our Lovenest!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks sleek!!

thanks mlau! yup went to a few contractors & IDs. range between 46k to 65k excluding electrical, windows and grilles.

reno items include 3 toilets, kitchen area n cabinets, painting, tv feature wall and console for living area, mbr wardrobe and common room wardrobe, mbr wall paper behind bed, hacking of 3 toilets n kitchen area, shower screens, construction of 1 more room at level 1, 4 veneer doors for rooms, toilet doors, relay floor & wall tiles for them, laminates for 3 rooms n walkway. i think that's about it.

thanks footprint!

not a recess. its rather an extension of the stairs though.

OM - Dining table, 1.8m extendable to 2.6m

lucentdining.jpg

taken there but then the lighting too yellow!

photo14.jpg

Chairs - Mendes Chair in white x 2

MendesChair.jpg

Chairs - Perry Chair in black x 4

PerryChair.jpg

Hi,

The Table looks good. Possible to PM me the pricing and location that you got it....

Please......

Thank you. :dribble:

congrats in getting your keys. so can start reno soon!! the pink marble looks good leh... after a good polish, i think it would look as good as new. you are not going anything to the marble flooring and stairs, right?

congrats in getting your keys. so can start reno soon!! the pink marble looks good leh... after a good polish, i think it would look as good as new. you are not going anything to the marble flooring and stairs, right?

thanks may_dream1! yeah the pink marble is nice...but hard to match tiles also..heeee intending to hack the marble at kitchen area and replace with homogeneous tiles. the rest will not be touched!

thanks may_dream1! yeah the pink marble is nice...but hard to match tiles also..heeee intending to hack the marble at kitchen area and replace with homogeneous tiles. the rest will not be touched!

Sis Joyous, good move, will u also hack the "rounded steps" on your stairs ? so, decided on 3 or 2 toilets already ? :)

Have appointed a contractor! Submitted to HDB for approvals on last friday, 17 June. Received approval on Wednesday, 22 June for extension of level 1 toilet and hacking of wall at MBR toilet.

Day 1 Hacking begins today!

At Level 2 Toilet

MBRToilet.jpg

MBRtoilethacked.jpg

MBRtoilethacked1.jpg

Protection **** and dining area. Bags of cement has arrived!

bagsofcement.jpg

livingdiningwithprotection.jpg

Edited by joyousonline

Kitchen Hacking to make way for matt tiles. Heart pain to hack the marble! but no choice!!

Hacking at Level 1 toilet

outsideL1toilet.jpg

Look at the marble!!!

marblethickness.jpg

Kitchen stripped bare!

Kitchen.jpg

Big Sewage pipes.. these def have to be concealed.

thebigsewagepipes.jpg

Debris at the Kitchen!

debrisatkitchen.jpg

Hi there!

I've just bought a EM (gen 1) also a corner unit, but mine comes with granite flooring througout. Like yours, I'm thinking of hacking off a part of the granite flooring to homogeneous flooring to give way to a dry kitchen. Can share your contractor's contact and quotation? I'm still looking for one around as keys collection will be next month..TIA!

And good luck to your reno!

Hi there!

I've just bought a EM (gen 1) also a corner unit, but mine comes with granite flooring througout. Like yours, I'm thinking of hacking off a part of the granite flooring to homogeneous flooring to give way to a dry kitchen. Can share your contractor's contact and quotation? I'm still looking for one around as keys collection will be next month..TIA!

And good luck to your reno!

ok will PM you in a while!!