Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

Price For Bose Speakers With Sub Woofer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there

Anyone can advise how much will a midrange Bose speakers and sub woofer set cost?

Cheers

I don't know the price of the speakers you are after, but their systems are way overpriced and not delivering the sound quality for the money they are asking for.

Hi there

Anyone can advise how much will a midrange Bose speakers and sub woofer set cost?

Cheers

B = Buy

O = Other

S = Sound

E = Equipment

Cheers

Hi

Bose really suxx? Then can someone recommend some small yet powerful speakers?

Tannoy Arena, B&W MT Series, Klipsch Quintet etc etc. Google is your friend....

Cheers

IMO it really depends on what you want. If you feel Bose is worth the money, by all means. Do some homework since you are gonna sink in the money. For the records, I have not read of any serious home theater enthusiasts with a Bose system (less the 901 speaker). There are plenty of choices in the market if you are after good quality sound and value for money. But if you are after aesthetics and a set-and-forget system, maybe Bose will be suitable after all. Good luck!

The new HDBs and Condos are relatively small now a days I guess that's why people are moving towards smaller speakers for their needs .

Well we all know that it is pure physics when comes to speakers size equal energy it can produce to cover the room.

This depends on the users preference of the loudness and quality .

Smaller speakers are most prefer due to the looks , size and overall design likely to be Zen feel to it .

There is other brands which are compact like KEF, GALLOS, MOREL , BLUE AURA......

Happy Hunting

Speaker Brands u can try is ,

• mordaunt short
  • monitor audio
  • Kef
  • b&w
  • dali
  • acoustic energy
  • dynaudio
  • Whalfedale
  • Tannoy

Bose speaker? -_-"

Edited by Kimutaku

hi all, apologies to hijack the thread a bit, I am a newbie in terms of sound systems but my wife have been bugging me for a good sound bar (not those cheapo ones but of course I think I can't afford those high end ones too).

is there any particular brands I should zoom down to? I dunno whats a reasonable price too but I think probably something around $400 might suffice?

Soundbar good for movies because the array of 2.5" full range is able to create virtual surround.

1 of the best soundbar is the 2008 philips hts-8100. All the newer ones cannot make it.

if you are playing music, try those Denon or Onkyo set, sound should decent enough.

• Like 1