Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bepgof

Ge 2011 Talk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YuEEZk22TqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

there are more on youtube...go search for rally messages for Sylvia Lim, Low Thia Kiang, Chen Show Mao, Tan Jee Say, Chiam See Tong, Vincent Wijeysingh, Tony Tan (NSP), Pritam Singh.

"The people shall not be bullied anymore" - Chiam See Tong

Edited by eiffel76

Pritam Singh is good.

6min 25seconds.

"All this policy does is to divide Singapore and divide Singaporeans. My friends' date=' the residents of Hougang and Potong Pasir pays the same income tax as all other Singaporeans.

"If war comes to Singapore tomorrow, we will all be standing together, shoulder to shoulder, regardless of race, religion and constituencies."

My question to PAP and young PAP, How can any self respecting Singaporeans join a ruling party that behaves in such a morally reprehensible manner!"[/quote']

Edited by neubie

Last Sun morning, as usual, MIL was doing marketing at Bedok blk 216, walking along the narrow alise and ran into an aunties shaking hand with WP's Glenda Han (Uncles' killer). MIL was just behind this aunty.

Aunty kept holding Glenda's hand and said in hokkien: "Your face very swee leh, much better swee than in the pciture....", MIL could walk through the crowded aisle and said aloud to aunty: "Face swee no use leh, brain swee then got use", Han siad "sorry" and retracted back her hand. MIL passed through.

Yesterday, 7 early 8 early at 8+am ran into LHL & HC at bedok blk 538 market, as it was raining, a "subsevant" shade HC into a sheltered area, after that the umbrella remained on her head. We (+mil) were abt 5 meters away, MIL saw this & botahan and said aloud a few times in teochew: "got rain meh?" " gor rain meh". The umbralla remained on HC's head. MIL then said aloud: "If i got a cardboard on hand, sure will chiong to shelter her", all the ppls laught, then the umbrella "off".

Last Sun morning, as usual, MIL was doing marketing at Bedok blk 216, walking along the narrow alise and ran into an aunties shaking hand with WP's Glenda Han (Uncles' killer). MIL was just behind this aunty.

Aunty kept holding Glenda's hand and said in hokkien: "Your face very swee leh, much better swee than in the pciture....", MIL could walk through the crowded aisle and said aloud to aunty: "Face swee no use leh, brain swee then got use", Han siad "sorry" and retracted back her hand. MIL passed through.

Yesterday, 7 early 8 early at 8+am ran into LHL & HC at bedok blk 538 market, as it was raining, a "subsevant" shade HC into a sheltered area, after that the umbrella remained on her head. We (+mil) were abt 5 meters away, MIL saw this & botahan and said aloud a few times in teochew: "got rain meh?" " gor rain meh". The umbralla remained on HC's head. MIL then said aloud: "If i got a cardboard on hand, sure will chiong to shelter her", all the ppls laught, then the umbrella "off".

very funny haha. btw what is LHL & HC?

very funny haha. btw what is LHL & HC?

If I'm not wrong

LHL is some body son

HC is someone wife

Both are husband and wife.

Make a guess

:D

during lunch time, my colleague told me a story

Last weekend , he at home and RC member come and knock his door.

Told him PAP is coming. As they are running out of time. DON'T ASK ANY QUESTION

So.. he listen, when PAP come, he shake hand and smile.

PAP ask him,, u had any thing to say..

He just smile.

PAP ask him again.. U really don't have anything to say or ask?

He reply "ur guy ask me don't ask any question. So I listen lor.. DON'T ASK ANY QUESTION"

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong said on 2/5/11 that the "majority" of the population were not concerned about the ministerial pay, based on his personal survey? Or board daylight dream?. It's getting closer to our neighbour's Dr. M liao.

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4814321

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40298&view=findpost&p=634390

Majority "don't concern" because they don't know & don't understand the "secret component" which make up half the pay. If this "secret componet" is made known, you'll surprise to see everybody cares.

Allow me wind the time 5 yrs back what GCT has pledged abt the $80Mil to Potong Pasir & $100mil to Hougang "provided" PAP teams won.

http://www.royong.com/showthread.php?t=21

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/The+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20071107-34899.html

Where the money come from? National development Ministry! MDM's money come from??? ALL the taxpayers.

Really want to have close look at his face when he raises his right fist to heart level and pledge the NATIONAL PLEDGE during national day. If got chance to see him face to face, will tell him he is destroying the core pillars of Justice & Equality which the nation is built upon. Once, he had given me good image as humble,down to earth, caring, cleared many red tapes in gov bodies.....

Chiam CT uses to recite the National Pledge during rally. I've asked ppl to send message to WP's chief to do the same, especially (this year at this time)at end of each rally, to ask everyone who present in the rallies, regardless of race, language, religion, political parties, to raise the right fist to heart level and recite the National Pledge. To hammer everybody's heart. If WP fails to do so, it is "天意“.

Edited by bepgof