Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Curtain Hook got plucked out

Literally. Well I told ID to plaster because the drilling to install the hooks made the area very ugly. So both hooks got plucked out. Funny or not?

My original msg on defect - its bad england la, but will u misunderstand what i wanted? If there is doubt, should you not check with owner?

20110628121103.jpg

This is what they have done.. but my hooks dont have rotten teeth, why u plucked them out? So bad of you.. so bad!

garyrmcurtainhook.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we only managed to crawl out of the den past midnight... all that cleaning and prepping.... in addition, to walk 15 mins twice to feed my friend's 5 cats.. my weary bones!! arghhhhhhhhh

They have managed to finish 90%, the rest needs fixing and some new work... all in all, I am gonna move in tomorrow!

The move was a good one, really exhausted from the night before, still dragged myself up early to go feed my friends' 5 cats, and then got myself locked in her flat.. stupid gate can't pry it open raaaaaaaaaawwwwrrrrr !!! Had to sos her in HK, made the dad come back to open for me ... :dunno:

Move in ceremony completed with shifu and he has brought a Thai Monk to come bless the house for us as well... during the ceremony, we had to chant after him (basically repeat after him in Thai), most parts he chant on his own.. until my mom was nodding off to sleep wahahahahaha I had to nudge her a little.. poor mom not used to sitting on the floor.. pins and needles.. best part was once the prayers was completed, the monk will go around the house and outside to sprinkle holy water and shifu asked my brother to hold the water bowl for the monk.. my brother.. can't get up.. pins and needles too.. like mother like son? hahahahahahaha so I did it instead....

Still some more boxes to unpack, everything is mostly in place, even my 2 kitties are back home. Still quite jittery, but they will settle down soon. I lost my nose today, first the 5 cats in the morning, then then went to fetch my kitties in the evening where there were LOTS and LOTS of cats there, dropped them off at home before heading out to feed my friend's cats again, returned home to tend to my kitties.. fwah.. today really cat fur overload .. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh its very strange.. the dates were picked by my shifu and every time it rained.. dong tu, move in (he picked twice on Tues and Sun) ..

Today, it started to rain heavily when we reach our house. We went about preparing the oranges, pineapple, huat kueh and stuff, and the rain dwindled a little. We had to bai bai first without shifu because he had to go pick up the monk and when my brother went down to burn the incense. there was no rain. Once he came up, it started to rain again! After the ceremony was over, the rain stopped... ??? So spooky.... My brother made a comment abt raining and shifu said, when the time is right, of course it will rain! Cryptic!

Hey blue, tough on ya for past wks but d tough u get it going! & now it's time to relax & njoy thy new home sweet home lor!  Congrats!!! :)

Anyway it's Shower of Blessings on ur big day & it wasn't 'unintentional' since it did stop for d burning before continuing to pour blessings again!

Cheers :)

Hey blue, tough on ya for past wks but d tough u get it going! & now it's time to relax & njoy thy new home sweet home lor!  Congrats!excl.gif:)

Anyway it's Shower of Blessings on ur big day & it wasn't 'unintentional' since it did stop for d burning before continuing to pour blessings again!

Cheers :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you Roy!