Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

gosh...!!! wat a Big Mess this id has created?!! this in my opinion is absurb, unbelieveably boh chap attitude, amateurish behaviour & definitely outright irresponsible! sorry to say but the only endeavour fit for this kind of person with such attitude would be: a rice farmer in the 3rd world country. that would build up one's responsibility since your feed depends on that!

so sis, if your looking at this, do note:

should you love to get your life Very Very upset by your reno works (aft getting keys in couple of mths' time),

should you love your schedule (both work & personl) to be in Havoc due to reno,

should you are 'adventureous' enough & love seeking Undue Stresses to add spices to your life,

should you love to Test how far your Patience can stretch,

should you enjoyed having your Trust Betrayed time & time again,

should you feels your having enough $$$ to be wasted on misc due to reno delays,...

then kindly proceed to the following for a quotation then signing:-

ID Firm: Outlook Interior

Name of ID: Sophia (married to a tiler, info for verification purposes in case you got the wrong chap)

gd luck sis!

oh roy here btw. you've got the rod & gear ready...jus remb to go to the right jetty to fish for the right species. n don't forget there're many fishes in the ocean so choices are there lor :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Chey then ur bro not short ma. Or maybe my table is too high la. Haha!

I think the latter is true : )))

Edited by Bluesummerayz

oh roy here btw. you've got the rod & gear ready...jus remb to go to the right jetty to fish for the right species. n don't forget there're many fishes in the ocean so choices are there lor :sport-smiley-018:

lol hi Roy, thanks for your humourous take on my reno :D

So sleepy and tired and zonked out for awhile after coming back from the house. Got disturbed by UOB credit officer asking me if I got time and interested to hear abt funds transfer promotion. I wanted to ask her back if she got time and interested in hearing abt my reno ? wahaha

Anyway, 2 missed called from same number and I called back, aircon uncle nearby fernvale liao and I asked him to meet me. He came with the remotes, instruction manual, batteries and said payment can wait till i move in and also to call him to visit the house so he can demo and explain how to clean the aircon :rolleyes:

This is the right attitude, not thinking about $$$ all the time...

lol hi Roy, thanks for your humourous take on my reno :D

hey my pleasure! glad can help ya cool down that little bit after your walking out of id sophia's furnace!

in my opinion, you should have the remaining 10% kept in your bank, or at least for as long as your happy or till you've strike 4d on your unit number...definitely justifiable :good:

this id should first of all learn how not to traumatise & terrorise, before she can qualify to be an apprentice all over again. let her learn the humane way of life for the good of the community, unlearn, then re-learn. blue, you would be her 1st teacher to coach :D

all the best to ya, & wish that all bads can be over really soon &...

embrace the New Beautiful Beginning fri on! :dancingqueen:

hey my pleasure! glad can help ya cool down that little bit after your walking out of id sophia's furnace!

in my opinion, you should have the remaining 10% kept in your bank, or at least for as long as your happy or till you've strike 4d on your unit number...definitely justifiable :good:

this id should first of all learn how not to traumatise & terrorise, before she can qualify to be an apprentice all over again. let her learn the humane way of life for the good of the community, unlearn, then re-learn. blue, you would be her 1st teacher to coach :D

all the best to ya, & wish that all bads can be over really soon &...

embrace the New Beautiful Beginning fri on! :dancingqueen:

LOL I WAS wondering who is going to post the trio showering emoticon to me.. d-a-m-n- cute!

ID just msged if I am at the house and if they can go replace the tiles? There was a tile which was not laid properly and you will feel it raised higher than the rest when your foot/feet is/are over that area. When I pointed this out to them yesterday, tiler immediately said ya ya must replace one, and said this tile prossible got stepped on corner when it was still setting.. he said coz it is at an area which people will definitely walk past one, replacing it is a must.. and today i mentioned this again, and now he is going back to replace it.. responsible tiler at work :rolleyes:

Sigh...ya, y people cannot understand that it's our dream home, a plan, a dream we been pursuing so long?

I told whoever contractors/IDs I met, u think we r only comparing prices and not concern abt other issues? It's not just the cost but also workmanship and responsibilities! It's horrifying to know that most are too 'busy' to value our business!

My heart goes to u...I hope yr ID will solve it for u promptly. Until nw, I am still not confirming anyone yet as I am simply too timid to trust!

Sigh...ya, y people cannot understand that it's our dream home, a plan, a dream we been pursuing so long?

I told whoever contractors/IDs I met, u think we r only comparing prices and not concern abt other issues? It's not just the cost but also workmanship and responsibilities! It's horrifying to know that most are too 'busy' to value our business!

My heart goes to u...I hope yr ID will solve it for u promptly. Until nw, I am still not confirming anyone yet as I am simply too timid to trust!

Thanks for dropping by Angelbutterfly and appreciate your kind words :thumbs up:

I engaged Outlook, and specifically the ID because of someone's recommendation so I was not even choosing them because of the price factor. In fact, I wouldn't say their quotes are low but it is still within my budget as long as everything is proceeding accordingly and that the workmanship is good.

gd news! keep it going~ hold the last payment till yr satisfied, or keep it as form of compensation. Remember to get a black and white to cover yourself, if not who knows one day they may bite back at you. :yamseng:

Around my house today:-

These are in every bedroom, spots made of ink? paint? dunno?

If I wanted a 101 Dalmantian theme, I will certainly tell you right..? So pls dont be so creative on my house can? can or not? :furious:

I am sure these are left over by the carpentry workers. Initially I wanted to try to see if I can erase them, but then I thought why should i be cleaning up after them when it is going to happen again? They should be held responsible and answerable at the irresponsible manner they go about doing reno in the house!

stainsonlaminates.jpg

My laminates

laminatescondition.jpg

Look what happened in the storeroom, perhaps I missed a wrestling match earlier? So bad of them, invite wrestlers to my house also never tell me go watch...

storeroomcondition.jpg

And then these 2 small shelving cost me $220! So kind of them with the extra touch around them

shelvescondition.jpg

My homo tiles, though I dunno if these 2 are the only ones

homotilescondition.jpg

gd news! keep it going~ hold the last payment till yr satisfied, or keep it as form of compensation. Remember to get a black and white to cover yourself, if not who knows one day they may bite back at you. :yamseng:

Fingers crossed, looking forward to Sunday's move in... the huat kueh my brother ordered really big sia, forgot to take a picture! Now sitting in the new house huating! lol going to order another one on friday lol the auntie must think we are weird..