Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Tot of doing for my dining area. Still considering whether to do cabinet anot. Headache. Next sat need to cmf electrical socket location. More headache. Haha.

Oh cabinet at the dining area? electrical socket locations better think hard hard.. now i want to add 1-2 more coz with the furniture in, i realised my needs for the sockets also changed... lol but abit too hard to add liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I been mulling alot on whether to put up a painting at the dining area or not.. today finally I decided, wth... let's do it!

Marking the area ... mark until I sweat like **** .. gosh

19878222444327510151254.jpg

Ta-Da! I think the effect is quite good rolleyes.gif

22441122444333110291254.jpg

I think the picture really completes the dining area. Very beautiful! :thumbs up:

Luckily don't need 3D glasses to see them :dancingqueen:

hahaha if you have to wear 3d glasses to appreciate the tiling effect, I would consider that as a hidden cost :)

hahaha if you have to wear 3d glasses to appreciate the tiling effect, I would consider that as a hidden cost :)

Ahhh if really this is the case, I want my guests to bring me 3-D glasses as housewarming presents... :sport-smiley-004:

I been mulling alot on whether to put up a painting at the dining area or not.. today finally I decided, wth... let's do it!

Marking the area ... mark until I sweat like **** .. gosh

19878222444327510151254.jpg

Ta-Da! I think the effect is quite good rolleyes.gif

22441122444333110291254.jpg

Hi Blue!

I thinketh the art piece is Very Beautiful! I second incubator's compliment...it Completes the dining area!

However just a humble question: have ya tried to position the Art piece in alignment to your dining table?

I understand the dining table placement cos of the necessary allowances needed between the 2 classy white-lacquered chairs & the elegant black tinted mirror. Though this ended up the table been 'off' from the concaved portion of the wall, it looks pretty Stunning still!

But should the portrait been centralised on this wall, from the photo shown, it may sorta create a minor 'mis-positioning' if looking in line with the table.

So I'm just wondering lor but just my 1 cent's worth opinion....mai angry hor :))

Ahhh no angwree wor.... actually I thought about that too, and earlier, I did mark the position to be in line with the table but it just looks kinda odd with so much space on the right...

Tonite, I re-arranged the chairs and I shifted the painting abit.. not really dead centre to the table though because, plus I didn't want to punch any more holes :P

20110725211557.jpg

20110725211619.jpg

Is this better?

Edited by Bluesummerayz

Yesterday as I was moving the painting about and moving the table abit, I realised there was a crack on one of the table legs! omg! Didn't even know when that happened... so sotong.. called up Eric from Hommage and he said he will replace the leg for me, but will need take abt a mth coz he need to order from China. Well, better late than never.. Looks nice, but quality much to be desired? :unsure:

20110725214353.jpg

The addition of the picture really makes a difference to the feel.. :)

It goes very well with the wall colors.

The black mirror.. is that acrylic mirror?

once again, I like the curves of ur dining chair. ;)

Ahhh no angwree wor.... actually I thought about that too, and earlier, I did mark the position to be in line with the table but it just looks kinda odd with so much space on the right...

Tonite, I re-arranged the chairs and I shifted the painting abit.. not really dead centre to the table though because, plus I didn't want to punch any more holes :P

20110725211619.jpg

Is this better?

Edited by stardust205

The addition of the picture really makes a difference to the feel.. :)

It goes very well with the wall colors.

The black mirror.. is that acrylic mirror?

once again, I like the curves of ur dining chair. ;)

Morning Stardust!

Thanks a lot, I really liked it too. Its quite funny coz I kept going back to see the painting quite often, macam adoption drive.. haha

Nah, its not acrylic mirror (i think :unsure: ) Just black tinted mirror on a pc of wood or something... ? haha what do i know? as long as easy to maintain can liao.. luckily i didn't go for the full length mirror as suggested by my ID, otherwise I will be cleaning like siao ding dong...

haha.. okie. mine is full length mirror :lol:

Morning Stardust!

Thanks a lot, I really liked it too. Its quite funny coz I kept going back to see the painting quite often, macam adoption drive.. haha

Nah, its not acrylic mirror (i think :unsure: ) Just black tinted mirror on a pc of wood or something... ? haha what do i know? as long as easy to maintain can liao.. luckily i didn't go for the full length mirror as suggested by my ID, otherwise I will be cleaning like siao ding dong...