Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The interaction between the canvas pic, the glass table top and the black tinted glass mirror is simply amazing! The hanging lamp added a touch of elegance to the overall embience.

If I were you, I'll want to eat at home everyday! haha :yamseng:

Btw, may I have the measurements of your mirror? Was thinking of having a full height mirror, but after seeing your pics, Im more driven towards having a half height horizontal strip like yours! :D

Btw, may I have the measurements of your mirror? Was thinking of having a full height mirror, but after seeing your pics, Im more driven towards having a half height horizontal strip like yours! :D

LOL u come cook for me, I'll eat at home everyday lah :sport-smiley-004:

Ok, here is the exact wording from the quotation:

Dining Area

Design, fabricate & install tinted bronze/black mirror feature wall using solid plywood in high pressure laminate finish

Measurement: 2100mm (L) x 900mm (H)

It costs me S$502.

Actually the top and bottom have light tubes to illuminate the mirror but it's not written in the description.

Have fun! :yamseng:

Thanks bro!! Its a pretty good price! I was quoted 1.3k for 3m by 1.2m... But its gonna be broken up into 2 pcs... Yours is one full piece right? Its size is just nice for the space and table!

My mirror size will probably swallow up the table.. sianz.. but no choice have to stretch to the size of the wall... :bangwall:

LOL u come cook for me, I'll eat at home everyday lah :sport-smiley-004:

If I cook for you, don't need everyday... 1st day you already mati curry! :P

Thanks bro!! Its a pretty good price! I was quoted 1.3k for 3m by 1.2m... But its gonna be broken up into 2 pcs... Yours is one full piece right? Its size is just nice for the space and table!

My mirror size will probably swallow up the table.. sianz.. but no choice have to stretch to the size of the wall... :bangwall:

no prob! yah my mirror is 1 single pc ...

I think I not only hair dropped, teeth cracked then siao ding dong Liao...cos I requested for full length black tinted mirror for dining!

Shall nw reconsider if I shd change my plans...

I think I not only hair dropped, teeth cracked then siao ding dong Liao...cos I requested for full length black tinted mirror for dining!

Shall nw reconsider if I shd change my plans...

Wahahahahaha i hope u fix yr tooth liao by now angel!! Need some blutack or not? I gib u lah...rolleyes.gif

To be honest, i didn't spend alot of time wiping the mirror lah, so i dont think half length or full length makes any dif.. its not going to get dirty easily. at least mine doesn't.. the black top table however, is another story... need to wipe quite often! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow blue, it's nicer in my personal opinion!

But one thing for sure, I do agree with all compliments here: the dining design n colour + tinted mirror + the very well-matched painting jus WA, BEAUTIFUL la!

Another thing to note: I always tell my wife not to shift any 4-legged table alone to do cleaning. Reason? Well, shifting the table or rather 'dragging' it does not do good to the furniture itself! The other end which r not being lifted may have the structures or screws, etc 'Stressed' & thereby causing tear to the piece.

It'll be kind to get another Hunk to float the furniture while shifting :)

Oh but of cos u may not have shifted it. Me jus sharing cos of experiencing such encounter resulting in 'fly fly' $$$ notes lor :(

haha thank you.. Guess how much is the painting?

erm... saw something like this @ kings n kings, ard 100-150?

or cost more? paiseh. not very good @ this ...

Wow blue, it's nicer in my personal opinion!

But one thing for sure, I do agree with all compliments here: the dining design n colour + tinted mirror + the very well-matched painting jus WA, BEAUTIFUL la!

Another thing to note: I always tell my wife not to shift any 4-legged table alone to do cleaning. Reason? Well, shifting the table or rather 'dragging' it does not do good to the furniture itself! The other end which r not being lifted may have the structures or screws, etc 'Stressed' & thereby causing tear to the piece.

It'll be kind to get another Hunk to float the furniture while shifting :)

Hehehehe thanks again Roy!

Aiyooo i so scared my new floor will kenna scratch by doing that so always ask my hunky bro to help loh... honestly, don't even know when the crack happened.. mabbie i was not careful earlier :unsure: ?.. luckily the shop can replace for me .. heng heng

erm... saw something like this @ kings n kings, ard 100-150?

or cost more? paiseh. not very good @ this ...

No wor... this one only 79 from Courts hahaha