Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

I have 1 good solutions...those who r pissed and unhappy about their Reno works, do let us gather together n hack my whole house! After that we can have a party here! Like that, I dun mind ordering some 5star food for all of your hard worK!

So who wanna register here?

I supply masks, towels to wipe sweat off, markers to draw fav aka hated IDs on walls, and video camera (just to capture the momentous event) :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I hv existing false ceiling. As I have to add/minus some lighting points n hide aircon trunking, I am advised to redo my false ceiling. Now I worried if I also hv to rewire also?

So difficult to mend false ceiling or I kena smoke again? I dun mind to redo false ceiling cos I was quote $1.8k but downlights n rewire cost another $5k? How to save???

I hv existing false ceiling. As I have to add/minus some lighting points n hide aircon trunking, I am advised to redo my false ceiling. Now I worried if I also hv to rewire also?

So difficult to mend false ceiling or I kena smoke again? I dun mind to redo false ceiling cos I was quote $1.8k but downlights n rewire cost another $5k? How to save???

Adding of points will do, dont need to rewire the whole house. DB box itself will save u ard $400-$500. As long as u r using the same switches, mending of false ceiling is enough. I did told u the first time when we met. :yamseng:

Adding of points will do, dont need to rewire the whole house. DB box itself will save u ard $400-$500. As long as u r using the same switches, mending of false ceiling is enough. I did told u the first time when we met. :yamseng:

Yes Bro Jaskel... But we changing switch too and dunno y say that cut here there n mending it won't b nice for false ceiling? I dun even wan to change my downlights de.. Juz hv to add some scv points, LAN points, relocate etc.. Mayb contractor try to smoke me again lor.. Sian.. Yr quote is 13k over my budget la.. I count here n there also cannot... Sad..

However, I really really appreciate n salute u for all yr assistance!

Edited by angelbutterfly

Yes Bro Jaskel... But we changing switch too and dunno y say that cut here there n mending it won't b nice for false ceiling? I dun even wan to change my downlights de.. Juz hv to add some scv points, LAN points, relocate etc.. Mayb contractor try to smoke me again lor.. Sian.. Yr quote is 13k over my budget la.. I count here n there also cannot... Sad..

However, I really really appreciate n salute u for all yr assistance!

U r welcome. :yamseng: Trying to help others whenever i can.

So i went direct with contractor.... (same guy) 1st quote 3700, 2nd visit add window grille, enlargement of main door, iron gate and 2 standalone 1980s aircon and he up the price to 5500. i proceeded since its 2500 cheaper. But he started work on last Wednesday and then tell me got to increase another 3K because he realized that i got 3 layers of of false ceiling and the third layers are solid wooden beam not the typical chipboard. Don't know I should cry or he should cry....

So i went direct with contractor.... (same guy) 1st quote 3700, 2nd visit add window grille, enlargement of main door, iron gate and 2 standalone 1980s aircon and he up the price to 5500. i proceeded since its 2500 cheaper. But he started work on last Wednesday and then tell me got to increase another 3K because he realized that i got 3 layers of of false ceiling and the third layers are solid wooden beam not the typical chipboard. Don't know I should cry or he should cry....

Juz started hacking n already trying to smoke u! Pls lor...wonder wat 3layers of beam also...Anyway, I juz dun see y I should paying so high for hacking? It's $$$ to b thrown away only...

My comments and opinions r very personal...so jux for those who feels the same...

haha every-time he call me and he will tell me how many sack of rubbish bags he had used and how many more will need to use etc etc... I only "orh, orh" him. Didn't bother to dive deeper into the topic cause I know where it will lead to.

haha every-time he call me and he will tell me how many sack of rubbish bags he had used and how many more will need to use etc etc... I only "orh, orh" him. Didn't bother to dive deeper into the topic cause I know where it will lead to.

I felt sad for u...I mean we paid them n then all were discussed before starting work..Y can't people juz feel n do things with their heart???

Ok, I KPO today... I walk walk to my next Blk cos I saw Reno notice n went up to peep...

The neighbour, a nice young couple invited me in...lol...I asked to snap some pics as it looks good! I will b asking for quote n keeping my fingers crossed!

White white kiitchen...I like the clear clean cut carpentry!

31cbd290.jpg

TV feature wall...I like the laminate!

7e32b510.jpg

Edited by angelbutterfly

My Shortlisted basins... Do vote!

1..A drop of tear..

e616af88.jpg

2..Rounded corners

ba36d3d8.jpg

3..Squarish

f8b0f934.jpg

4... For my twins

ab7c0132.jpg

5.. The unique egg

f9a1d7f7.jpg

Hi Angelbutterfly,

Probably 1 or 2. But I prefer 2 if I choose. May I know the price for this 2 items? :)