Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Hi hi, .......deng deng deng...It's me! After so much reading n learning alot from everyone here, it's time I started my blog!

Pls b patient with me as I do not know how to upload nice nice pics nor my Reno will b v fanciful etc...

I hv no contractor nor ID yet as still sourcing...

I hv stayed in this 5rm flat for 8yrs and decided to revamp instead as my twin boys hv grown up. Decided to stay put instead of upgrading as we love the convenience, the neighbours and most importantly, staying juz next Blk to my parents! Moreover, prices of houses r too expensive!

I had met with several IDs which turned out they r more of sales then genuine IDs. Very frustrating as they couldn't offer u gd ideas, dunno hw to read my special floor plan etc...There r still gd ones but maybe I got no luck yet.

Thus, I think due to budget n stuff, I might hv to go for contractor instead. I had spent time finding all I want, will it turn out fine? I dunno...Still got 1 outstanding quotation from a contractor here in Reno talk.

Y this title?

Ha! Hubby, 2 twin teen boys n 1 cute n tame chihuahua...I am the 1 and only queen at home! Yeah!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

not sure if there is a photobucket app for ipad or not..i know iphone have..

just upload the pic into photobucket...copy & paste the IMG code here and you are done!

Hi all! Tks for the warm warm welcome...ha..I had been hogging all yr blogs for so long Liao lor...

I am dumb leh...still cannt upload my pics! Sigh...ok, ok, try try...

For the bifold doors, its here - http://www.doctordoors.com.sg, the prices r v v attractive but I dunno how's the workmanship! I looking at their doors, windows, bifold n tempered glass. 1 thing good is they got alot of things for u to choose! Still thinking of besglas bifold doors if someone can assure me that quality is v gd? Paying double lor...

Hi Ashanti! I read that PD doors spoilt easily n contractors also said so...

Those who sourcing for doors n stuff, do compile n we see see which company is gd? So far, I am gg to confirm the walk in wardrobe pole system with Besglas n I think their prices abit high but maybe really gd? The frameless sliding glass door n shower screen prices r ok to me too...hmmmm...

For me, it might b DIY sourcing n coordinating for my Reno as my hubby insisted some stuffs to use his office's german mechanism. Some contractors n ID r not too happy about it. They dun understand that we wanted quality n not juz saving $! Hence, those contractors who r fine wif us sourcing out or helping to install will b in my shortlisted list...