Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Tks hor Newnyew! Purposely capture the luan luan Lai to show u de.. Hahaha

I had been packing up so never tidy up n ALL so open is a setback! Now gg to build n close it up Liao...

hmm isnt it a waste to close it up? just built more cabinet and keep everything out of sight? :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The king & Queen cozy sweetie couch! Bought at a steal....Original $1299... Guess the price? We grabbed the last 2pieces...Hee hee...

7a2c283d.jpg

nice couch , i think modern baroque theme will match with your couch and your dream kitchen theme

Edited by rayfox

If only I could grab nice fabric furniture like that too.. Haha..

My cat would do a lot of bad things to it. :P

That's the cat's nature! This is sort of like silky satin...Not normal fabric, stains can b cleaned easily...

Dino is my darling sweetheart! He is adopted by me 3yrs ago and is now coming to 8yrs old....Despite having a set of twin boys, still love my Dino more! Oops! Dogs r v different fr boys lei...

Tks to bluesummerayz for the kind compliments...Come n play with him when I hold mini parties after renovation...

The Wai Wai Layout proposed by a 'famous' ID who told me that he can sell his ideas to me for $2k! Ya...he likes my house to b Wai Wai like his mind is it? I dunno if I should compliment him on his ideas or nt? He claimed that if a layout is odd, we should design it more odd...Slam the design on his face better...

2494d8ec.png

Edited by angelbutterfly

Not only the Wai Wai layout, how could the wardrobe fit into the room? There will b noise n so unpractical isn't it? Waste my time n still got the cheek to offer to sell me his plans...

Not only the Wai Wai layout, how could the wardrobe fit into the room? There will b noise n so unpractical isn't it? Waste my time n still got the cheek to offer to sell me his plans...

If you want crazy ideas, I could sell you mine for your layout. ;)

Imagine this, instead of the dining table, custom make a round wooden pillar.

Knock off the entrance wall and door of every room, remake these walls and extend them to the center pillar.

Shape it based on a roundabout. Do some carpentry to make everything seamless.

roundabout1.jpg

Can visualise?

Crazy right? With the right budget, it could be.. Nice..

Argh so it's you who stole the couch! I was wondering who managed to buy it from the showroom.... had to save up for it but when I checked was told it was sold liao :(

but it's a very good deal....i just loved the feel of the leather when you are sitting in it. Good buy. Did you get anything else from OM?

Wei Mabaricows - u dun b naughty leh.. I am already so fed up with the layout n u show me more weird ideas?

Dear Hafiizh, we grabbed it lor.. It's not leather la..It's with crystals though.. Will b buying more items like dining set n sofa from OM. Also bought the king sized lavender mattress. I like it that they hv gd reputation so far n their things look gd! Not the cheapest but I still believe in quality.

Still need to KIV Reno as alot of stuff I wanted was out of stock! Business really v gd hor.. Who will b the last winner to do my house? Pondering n wondering???

With regards to OM stuff, I dun really know if they r gd till it's delivered. I read the home furnishings forum n it's seems like almost ALL company r out to cheat! For OM, I found tat many bloggers here bought from them too so I feel more secure lor...

I try to b smarter by taking pictures of items bought, clearly written invoice etc...Praying so hard though...Even the mattress, I like it that it's organic and with lavender smell! Ya, not cheap n dunno if worth it too...So stay tune to my blog for further updates...