Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kitchen has to b designed in such a way cos of stupid pipe!

72d1c714.jpg

Voting for kitchen 3Ds

1. Bright Cheery Buttery Yellow!

e6c97e58.jpg

2. Flaming loud red

7a3899f8.jpg

Edited by angelbutterfly

Somehow I am still dissatisfied with the kitchen 3ds...Find the layout weird...hmmmmm..

Hubby wanted flip up cabinets -might b remote controlled type! Hence, contractor and I are brainstorming how to accommodate the design too...

Kitchen is such an uninteresting place to me as I do not cook but it's gonna b so expensive using all special Germany hardware that we have to discuss so many times about it....

72d1c714.jpg

Voting for kitchen 3Ds

e6c97e58.jpg

This is beautify :good:

Hi Angelbutterfly,

I like the yellow one better. :) But something is amiss here. Where will the sink be located at?

72d1c714.jpg

Voting for kitchen 3Ds

e6c97e58.jpg

2. Flaming loud red

7a3899f8.jpg

Hee Hee... Mickey M, u r so observant! I love wet and dry area so wash basin n washing machine will b in service balcony!

Yes, most likely using yellow as contractor says more to industrial theme... Also I like the sunshine...

Cool pics there angelbutterfly!

Yes I would have opted for the yellow as well since it looks unique n is uncommonly seen. However with regards to the top hung cabinets, I prefers those heights which are to-the-ceiling types, as in the red pic.

Reasons:

1) more storage spaces

2) less cleaning on the top surfaces lor

But jus my personal opinion nia... (my wife v fussy on dust accumulation, so no prize guessing who would be summoned to clean that stretch of area every week lor ;) )

Oh another thing: for the hob, it's good to ensure that when there is a wall or window panels on your immediate right, your right elbow doesn't hit if u were to hold your hip.

Else as seen from the red pic whereby the hob & wall seems so close, u may face prob even putting up a wok to cook on the right burner :)

Hey angelbutterfly, everything looking gd! :thumbs up:

I vote for the YELLOW one! - the color scheme is more unique compared to red which is pretty common.

re: the expensive germany-imported cabinet system, I personally would prefer to spend the $ elsewhere.. :P

Dun really quite trust the durability of mechanical movable parts, even it is of some reputable brand. But of course, if u have the budget, why not?

Voting for kitchen 3Ds

e6c97e58.jpg

2. Flaming loud red

7a3899f8.jpg

Edited by stardust205

Tuasbird- yap, I opted out the top empty space too! Final layout will b amended soon.. Will follow the red one but using yellow glass! The hood was hidden at the corner so it will cover the pipe n no storage space will b lost.

Stardust205 - I will keep the German system a secret 1st...I personally tried them n find them quite gd though extravagant...Hubby wanted them n not me! Let's wait for the final product!

I am v v pleased with the living room 3D but hmmmm I wan to create some suspense 1st! Haha..yup, abit secretive as I am too excited cos 3D was right on the 1st draft! Stay tune!!!

Juz confirmed this sofa set which was on offer! Last set n we juz grabbed it...We didn't buy the coffee table but chose another unique one instead..

69edac82.jpg

Edited by angelbutterfly