Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angelbutterfly

我家四个宝宝 和 1个王后

PLS BUY ONLY REPUTABLE BRAND FOR WATER HEATER!

Let's see what happened to my mum's place! The water heater tank BURST! GOSH!!!

e7e3555b.jpg

What the age of this water heater?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

About 8years- it's only 15litres..

Mine is also 8yrs n 45litres - Ariston n it's doing fine...

Ah....it's about time already. 5yrs life span so your mum earn 3yrs liao:P.

Ah....it's about time already. 5yrs life span so your mum earn 3yrs liao:P.

So if everything in the house last 5yrs only, then y should we pay more for better quality etc.. Everyone should juz use the normal range n renovate or sell house lor..

Frankly la.. Spoil I can understand but the water tank burst is unacceptable! Anyway, no need discuss abt water heater-topic closed!

The Hackers' party will begin on 10th Aug! Who wanna report? R u ready???

I wondered if anyone approached the downstairs neighbor regarding the hacking? My contractor says it's better to go and take some pictures of their ceilings. I am not too sure of how to approach as neighbor dun seem very friendly.. My next door 3 neighbors had been informed though...

I am sad.. The aircon installer came n told me that it's better for me to install system 4 in my house... Reasons -

1, my aircon ledge is very small, needs a bracket to stack the compressor n window is v difficult to open. Toilet window will also b half covered...

2. Ugly running of trunkings n very difficult to hide...

I was hoping for a system 1 - 18k and system 3... There goes my Panasonic silver aircon! Sigh...

The Hackers' party will begin on 10th Aug! Who wanna report? R u ready???

I wondered if anyone approached the downstairs neighbor regarding the hacking? My contractor says it's better to go and take some pictures of their ceilings. I am not too sure of how to approach as neighbor dun seem very friendly.. My next door 3 neighbors had been informed though...

you already have confirmed your renovator? :unsure:

So if everything in the house last 5yrs only, then y should we pay more for better quality etc.. Everyone should juz use the normal range n renovate or sell house lor..

Frankly la.. Spoil I can understand but the water tank burst is unacceptable! Anyway, no need discuss abt water heater-topic closed!

Relax Sis, using iphone, I'm trying not to type too much or too long story, very stressful for the eyes and fingers. :P

Paying more for quality is definite worth it. As for your mum's heater, if I'm not wrong, the warranty is only 5yrs. Same for Ariston. So if last over than that, shouldn't it worth the money already( that's y my 1st question is asking u the age of the water heater)? And frankly, the water tank burst like that is consider spoil, maybe due to the pressure relief valve defective(one of the main reasons for defective water heater), it won't be necessary to be only like water not hot, or leakage at the joints,etc... if my LED TV spoil before the warranty period, then I deem it as unacceptable. Same as if u installing the beglas bi-fold door and it last the same as a normal bi-fold door, it unacceptable. :yamseng:

Edited by jaskel

Relax Sis, using iphone, I'm trying not to type too much or too long story, very stressful for the eyes and fingers. :P

Paying more for quality is definite worth it. As for your mum's heater, if I'm not wrong, the warranty is only 5yrs. Same for Ariston. So if last over than that, shouldn't it worth the money already( that's y my 1st question is asking u the age of the water heater)? And frankly, the water tank burst like that is consider spoil, maybe due to the pressure relief valve defective(one of the main reasons for defective water heater), it won't be necessary to be only like water not hot, or leakage at the joints,etc... if my LED TV spoil before the warranty period, then I deem it as unacceptable. Same as if u installing the beglas bi-fold door and it last the same as a normal bi-fold door, it unacceptable. :yamseng:

No la...I understand wat u trying to explain...Juz tat I can't imagine how can a heater burst like tat? Luckily not hot water and somebody is home else I can't imagine the damage...

I still installing new normal bifold door cos mine 8yrs and still doing great! I did consider beglas but wasnt convince about the quality. I ordered their wardrobe system instead. Bro, u r a helpful guy! Tks ya!

Yup...Cannot wait too long for quotations...

Hi My Girl called you two days ago but you told her that you had yet make any decision as your hubby is not in town? :dunno:

If already signed up with others then should not let us email you our quotation right? :dunno:

Hi My Girl called you two days ago but you told her that you had yet make any decision as your hubby is not in town? :dunno:

If already signed up with others then should not let us email you our quotation right? :dunno:

I had confirmed but haven sign till this coming week cos hubby will b back to finalize everything! I did look through yr quotation though it came 2wks later!!!

I had confirmed but haven sign till this coming week cos hubby will b back to finalize everything! I did look through yr quotation though it came 2wks later!!!

Oh that means we still have a fair chance huh :good:

So wad's the final decision? :)

I am sad.. The aircon installer came n told me that it's better for me to install system 4 in my house... Reasons -

1, my aircon ledge is very small, needs a bracket to stack the compressor n window is v difficult to open. Toilet window will also b half covered...

2. Ugly running of trunkings n very difficult to hide...

I was hoping for a system 1 - 18k and system 3... There goes my Panasonic silver aircon! Sigh...