Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Ivy

you must be very sian with the numerous request, pls help, can Pm me the list too !

Hi oceanblue, kck, rosalind, sgwong

PM liaozzzzzzzzzz

O yah.....sometimes very sianzzzzz

Hello Ivy,

Would appreciate if you can PM the list. Thanks

Hi goldenstarz, dan, boudicca, jac, tz jie, EOS

PM Liaozzzzzzzzzz

ivy, a suggestion for u.. mayb u can upload the fsm list in a website or somewhere just provide the link and everyone can go in.. lidat u dun need to always pm one by one.. thanks for the list! receive ur pm already..

I second the idea, time advances, human needs to change, change, change, to go towards a new height.

ivy, a suggestion for u.. mayb u can upload the fsm list in a website or somewhere just provide the link and everyone can go in.. lidat u dun need to always pm one by one.. thanks for the list! receive ur pm already..

Edited by bepgof

Hi everyone,

I am new here. It had been very interesting reading through this forum. I am also pretty new to Feng Shui, Bazi, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice for me whether I should go and see my Bazi or do Feng shui audit for my house (not new one), as I had been extremely down on luck for the past few years since I switched career. For whatever I want to do, I am met with multiple obstacles making me taking very long before I can do what I planned to do or being reflected to crisis managed the obstacles first and eventually drop the to-do list. This happened even for simplest things. It is very frustrating. It was very bad in 2009 and now can feel the same bad luck repeating this year. :bangwall:

Wondering if anyone had any advice? Is it my Bazi, bad decade? Or izzit home feng shui, that might need to be audited? :dunno: Very exasperated!

Thanks!!! :help:

Haha.....you nono my list is about bad bad boyzzzz.....upload?!!! Better not get Saddam supergun aiming at me.

I second the idea, time advances, human needs to change, change, change, to go towards a new height.

I remember last time I wrote a lot in another forum + T-blog etc. Unfortunately the website closedown. So all the hardwork all gone...better spend time to change my lipsticks and handbags better :)

See now, just after a few days break.....come back even I got to take some timne to figure out the color changes and PMzzzzz.

bepgof....not everyone can cope up with changes like you.....soooo fast n flexible