Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm bo chap, don't bother of being accused "husband sings wife follows" and birds of same feather flock together:

Not psalms but 传 道 书 Ecclesiastes chapter 1: By solomon, king of Israel, son of David.

1:1 在 耶 路 撒 冷 作 王 , 大 卫 的 儿 子 , 传 道 者 的 言 语 。

The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

1:2 传 道 者 说 , 虚 空 的 虚 空 , 虚 空 的 虚 空 。 凡 事 都 是 虚 空 。

All is to no purpose, said the Preacher, all the ways of man are to no purpose.

1:3 人 一 切 的 劳 碌 , 就 是 他 在 日 光 之 下 的 劳 碌 , 有 什 么 益 处 呢 ?

What is a man profited by all his work which he does under the sun?

1:4 一 代 过 去 , 一 代 又 来 。 地 却 永 远 长 存 。

One generation goes and another comes; but the earth is for ever.

1:5 日 头 出 来 , 日 头 落 下 , 急 归 所 出 之 地 。

The sun comes up and the sun goes down, and goes quickly back to the place where he came up.

1:6 风 往 南 刮 , 又 向 北 转 , 不 住 地 旋 转 , 而 且 返 回 转 行 原 道 。

The wind goes to the south, turning back again to the north; circling round for ever.

1:7 江 河 都 往 海 里 流 , 海 却 不 满 。 江 河 从 何 处 流 , 仍 归 还 何 处 。

All the rivers go down to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the rivers go, there they go again.

1:8 万 事 令 人 厌 烦 。 ( 或 作 万 物 满 有 困 乏 ) 人 不 能 说 尽 。 眼 看 , 看 不 饱 , 耳 听 , 听 不 足 。

All things are full of weariness; man may not give their story: the eye has never enough of its seeing, or the ear of its hearing.

1:9 已 有 的 事 , 后 必 再 有 。 已 行 的 事 , 后 必 再 行 。 日 光 之 下 并 无 新 事 。

That which has been, is that which is to be, and that which has been done, is that which will be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.

1:10 岂 有 一 件 事 人 能 指 着 说 , 这 是 新 的 。 哪 知 , 在 我 们 以 前 的 世 代 , 早 已 有 了 。

Is there anything of which men say, See, this is new? It has been in the old time which was before us.

1:11 已 过 的 世 代 , 无 人 记 念 , 将 来 的 世 代 , 后 来 的 人 也 不 记 念 。

There is no memory of those who have gone before, and of those who come after there will be no memory for those who are still to come after them.

1:12 我 传 道 者 在 耶 路 撒 冷 作 过 以 色 列 的 王 。

I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

1:13 我 专 心 用 智 慧 寻 求 查 究 天 下 所 作 的 一 切 事 , 乃 知 神 叫 世 人 所 经 练 的 , 是 极 重 的 劳 苦 。

And I gave my heart to searching out in wisdom all things which are done under heaven: it is a hard thing which God has put on the sons of men to do.

1:14 我 见 日 光 之 下 所 作 的 一 切 事 , 都 是 虚 空 , 都 是 捕 风 。

I have seen all the works which are done under the sun; all is to no purpose, and desire for wind.

1:15 弯 曲 的 不 能 变 直 , 缺 少 的 不 能 足 数 。

That which is bent may not be made straight, and that which is not there may not be numbered.

1:16 我 心 里 议 论 , 说 , 我 得 了 大 智 慧 , 胜 过 我 以 前 在 耶 路 撒 冷 的 众 人 。 而 且 我 心 中 多 经 历 智 慧 , 和 知 识 的 事 。

I said to my heart, See, I have become great and am increased in wisdom more than any who were before me in Jerusalem--yes, my heart has seen much wisdom and knowledge.

1:17 我 又 专 心 察 明 智 慧 , 狂 妄 , 和 愚 昧 。 乃 知 这 也 是 捕 风 。

And I gave my heart to getting knowledge of wisdom, and of the ways of the foolish. And I saw that this again was desire for wind.

1:18 因 为 多 有 智 慧 , 就 多 有 愁 烦 。 加 增 知 识 的 , 就 加 增 忧 伤 。

Because in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow.

Sounds like one of the verses under the Psalms
Edited by bepgof

1:9 已 有 的 事 , 后 必 再 有 。 已 行 的 事 , 后 必 再 行 。 日 光 之 下 并 无 新 事 。

That which has been, is that which is to be, and that which has been done, is that which will be done, and there is no new thing under the sun.

1:10 岂 有 一 件 事 人 能 指 着 说 , 这 是 新 的 。 哪 知 , 在 我 们 以 前 的 世 代 , 早 已 有 了 。

Is there anything of which men say, See, this is new? It has been in the old time which was before us.

I like this.....something to ponder....

hi Ivy,

sorry to bother u...can u kindly send me the list too? i have been reading from pg 1 till pg 26 but still quite blur on who shd i go to for fengshui advice.

your list is greatly appreciated !!!

Hi Huat Huat All the way

PM liaozzzzzz

Haha.....How much you read also no use.....information may or may not be accurate.

hi ivy,

can i just check with u how much does master chang chg for auditing a 1400 sq ft unit and wil it normally include bazi reading.

thank you.

regards,

lim

Wow.....big house leh! Don't know, go and check out with him la.....

Hi all,

My mum will be getting her keys for her 4 room flat, she was thinking to go to KX geomacy by Master Neo which charge $1388, I called up You Long zi and they charge only $488 by Master Neo. Can anyone give me some feedback on this?? Is Master You good in fengshui??

Hi Rain Rain,

I had the idea that the fengshui audit wouldn't be conducted by you long zi personally & would probabbly be done by his "shi-siong".

That was what I was told by some of my neighbours who consulted his company on fengshui services about 10 years ago.

Hi all,

My mum will be getting her keys for her 4 room flat, she was thinking to go to KX geomacy by Master Neo which charge $1388, I called up You Long zi and they charge only $488 by Master Neo. Can anyone give me some feedback on this?? Is Master You good in fengshui??

488 should be done by his student. You long zi charge more than a 1000. I think his bazhi is good but feng shui, didn't hear much.

Just for reference:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1830/31071752.jpg

Hi all,

Edited by bepgof