Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy1981,

Can i have the list too?

Thanks alot.

P.S Btw, a friend of mine this morning recommended me a fengshui master called "Mr Ng", "Hong Seng Geomancy Centre" at beauty world, does any one seek his advise before?

Thanks alot.

Hi Ivy1981,

Can i have the list too?

Thanks alot.

P.S Btw, a friend of mine this morning recommended me a fengshui master called "Mr Ng", "Hong Seng Geomancy Centre" at beauty world, does any one seek his advise before?

Thanks alot.

Not sure if it's the same person. But if he's the FSM located at 3rd floor near the escalator, forget it.

Will ask you to buy tons of accessories..

you could try Master Liang ( Yu Xuan fengshui) at beauty world but on the first floor .

price reasonable , professional , i been trying using him for 4yrs already.

Hi Ivy1981,

Can i have the list too?

Thanks alot.

Thanks alot.

So far no feedback.....you can try and let me know for my collectionzzzzz

I think Upp Bukit Timah got about 3 or 4. If need to buy things, you can forget about it....

Not sure if it's the same person. But if he's the FSM located at 3rd floor near the escalator, forget it.

Will ask you to buy tons of accessories..

Ya...it is at #03-28

But from what my friend says, buy those accessories is of cheap one, not those expensive one.

Hmmm...I shall ask my friend for more info.

Hi Ivy

Can you send me the list of good and bad FSM too? Thanks lot! :)

Hi Ivy,

Appreciate that you can sent me the list of good and bad FSM . Thanks!

Hi,

Want to share with all of you my really bad and sad experience with the fsm I engaged...

Early last year when I was preparing for my wedding, I read this forum and requested for the list of bad fsm to avoid. Being cautious, I engaged Master Chang from fengshuiyinyang to choose my wedding date as well as do my new house fs since he was so highly recommended.

For our wedding date, we wanted a weekend date but he gave us a weekday date saying that he could only give one date and we had to use this date. We had no choice since he is the master so in the end we just followed the date given.

After our wedding and moving into our new home which was audited by Master Chang, my husband and I have frequent heated quarrels almost every other day compared to the time before we were married. Even my career has gone downhill after I moved in... pass over for promotions compared to the past when my career was soaring.

With this whole chain of unhappy events, I seek a second opinion from another fsm on my wedding date (yes I know it is too late!) and he said this date clashed with me!

This is what I feared most and my worst nightmare actually comes true...

Ivy1981, here is another one add to the bad fsm list... thanks.