Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi,

Want to share with all of you my really bad and sad experience with the fsm I engaged...

Early last year when I was preparing for my wedding, I read this forum and requested for the list of bad fsm to avoid. Being cautious, I engaged Master Chang from fengshuiyinyang to choose my wedding date as well as do my new house fs since he was so highly recommended.

For our wedding date, we wanted a weekend date but he gave us a weekday date saying that he could only give one date and we had to use this date. We had no choice since he is the master so in the end we just followed the date given.

After our wedding and moving into our new home which was audited by Master Chang, my husband and I have frequent heated quarrels almost every other day compared to the time before we were married. Even my career has gone downhill after I moved in... pass over for promotions compared to the past when my career was soaring.

With this whole chain of unhappy events, I seek a second opinion from another fsm on my wedding date (yes I know it is too late!) and he said this date clashed with me!

This is what I feared most and my worst nightmare actually comes true...

Ivy1981, here is another one add to the bad fsm list... thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your sharing. As this is the first time and the only one I hear about wedding date, hope you don't mind I PM you for more details. Btw, normally I start adding to the list after a few repeated similar case.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Alcomb, veltl, tanny, vios, mishasha

PM liaozzzzzz

hi Ivy,

sorry to bother u...can u kindly send me the list too? i have been reading from pg 1 till pg 26 but still quite blur on who shd i go to for fengshui advice.

your list is greatly appreciated !!!

Hi

Thanks for your sharing. As this is the first time and the only one I hear about wedding date, hope you don't mind I PM you for more details. Btw, normally I start adding to the list after a few repeated similar case.

Ivy1981

Besides the wedding date, master chang also did the fengshui of our new home. Although the wedding date plays a part, I believe for the most part, it is the house fengshui that causes all these problems.

I am really taken aback by some of your questions in your PM.

As a caveat, I am not blaming anyone here in the forum for the fsm recommendations cos it was my hubby's and my decision to engage him. Nor am I asking for any help to correct my house fengshui cos everyone here are amateurs just like me or slightly better than amateurs... and I have witnessed first hand how dangerous fengshui can be even with an experienced master.

Please do not forget I am just here to share my own bad experience and raise awareness for others.

Hi Chisop

Thanks for sharing. Feel sorry for you to hear of problems. My name is Ivy and I collect bad fsms who repeatedly caused bad results. As this is the first time someone mention about Chang on wedding dates, just like to check with you some issues, thanks.

....how much he charged you for the date selection?

.....as I also got study a bit, can share your date of birth and the date he gave?

......how does he look like, any specific description?

.....you said he also audited your house, can share his recommendations?

...... Did you follow all his instructions? (Do you have a list of his instructions?)

......have you feedback to him about this and what did he say?

......I'm also learning feng shui, possible for me to visit your house ?

......possible to exchange numbers to chatchat?

I don't understand how the above questions you are asking in your PM are going to help me in my current situation.

How much he charges for wedding date and how does he look like? What kind of questions are these? If you want to know, then please email him and arrange a meeting with him. He's difficult to contact but you will eventually be able to get him.

And you mention you know a little fengshui, and ask for my birth date and wedding date... May I know what is it that you are going to do with my birth date and wedding date? How is it you are going to help in reversing the fact when my wedding day was already over and am still suffering the consequences when the fsm with decades of experience can't do it properly? If not, I'm not comfortable in diverging such personal info. No offence.

Unless you are saying you know much more than master chang in fengshui, otherwise I feel there's nothing much you can do for me even if I provide you with any information. I hope you are not trying to convince me that my wedding date is good and my audited house fengshui is good when we had followed everything accordingly to what the master had prescribed and results have shown it's bad.

And while I am ok to share my bad fengshui experience with the rest in this forum, I am not willing to open my house to people on the forum for any fengshui testing or scrutiny. No offence again.

My experience may or may not be an isolated case, I don't know... But are you sure mine is the only one and will remain so? And that's why it's probably ok to leave the rest of the people who will be seeing him to chance before you have collected sufficient statistics about him to add him into the bad fsm list? My husband and I are affected here.... 1 case but 2 people affected nonetheless. I thought you collect genuine people's experience so i requested you to add him. It's your call whether or not you want to add him to the bad fsm list.

Chrisop,

My wife is rooster, me rabbit, we are in 6th-chong, meaning that we always "chong" in all aspects, according to chinese zodac/12 earthly branch explanations.

She is the eldest of 2 and I'm #8 of 9, in respective family. Because of the "position" in her family, diverse cultural backgrounds, she has been used to make decisions and "lead" her family while I "follow" mine as they are 7 seniors ahead of me. She grow up in “city”(大玻),while I from “kampong”, anyway, she is 5 yr younger than I. This resulted me be “chin chye”, “carefree” & “bo chap” while she cares much of the “face”, “make nice cake”, “careful conversation with others”, “dominating”, “forceful”…..

2 individuals come from diverse culture, differing family background with different core values, when come stay together, always “chong”. Small “chongs” like : different ways of squeezing SAME tooth paste everyday, putting cups, plates, spoons, towel lah, too many to list, all these are “small fire spots” at different times. When time ‘right” become “big fire”. Big “chongs”(big fire) mostly related to family finance, ways of saving/spending $, relatives of each own. You may have not faced these yet. We’ve experienced all sorts of small & big fires, still in one piece till today.

We (me & wife alone) fixed ourselves the wedding date on 13 March 1993 (sat), we made decisions as to which hotel, # of dinning tables, etc. I got big scolding from eldest bro/sis for not consulting them for invitation for their friends/relatives, anyway I bo chap their requests. We never informed my father-in-law abt the wedding, not even inviting any single souls from “his side”, as during that time, he was a classical & typical gambler with all the ah longs hassling the family members.

Naturally, I invited wife’s mother & younger sister to stay with us right after our Chinese custom marriage, leaving FIL “at large”. Wife’s family was staying in rented hdb’s “1 room half hall” unit.

I considered we’re blessed as we both attended “pre-marriage” counselling course so knowing the causes of “small & big fires” or “chongs” and some techniques to put off these fires. As time passes, we also attended post-marriage counselling course, just to refresh the skills & technique and be reminded of our marriage vow.

Do more “deposit” than “withdrawal” habits in marriage account, look at round marriage ring and not just remembering the vow but to put into action. Make yr next half aware of such and do the same.

FS is not a "cure it all" mean, nor a "set and do nothing but wait for good result" methodology, it needs human's actions to complete. Remember the story of farmer sits under tree awaiting for rabbit to run into tree trunk?

Edited by bepgof

Hi, my questions are friendly and commonly asked. Why the need to be so worked up or react like this?

Since you want to talk in the open forum, I'm more than happy to do so......

Remember, you are the one asking me, " Ivy, here is another one to add to the bad fsm list......" Seems like so eager......usually people just share with me ....wondering why you so eager to condemn this master?

Most people are glad or don't find any problem answering my questions or some of the questions 'privately'. For some who are particular about birthdate, its understandable but the rest are simply considerate request.

Ivy1981

Besides the wedding date, master chang also did the fengshui of our new home. Although the wedding date plays a part, I believe for the most part, it is the house fengshui that causes all these problems.

So which is which? Previously you said wedding date clash with you. Now you blame it on the house audit....hmmmm.....or you might as well said both better......and strange really strange that a master can made TWO bad assessment on the same person???

I am really taken aback by some of your questions in your PM.

Why leh....while most people more than willing to share with me and even showed me many things. Some are even nice enough to exchange numbers to chat or meet up. I find it strange what so secretive about thizzzz?

As a caveat, I am not blaming anyone here in the forum for the fsm recommendations cos it was my hubby's and my decision to engage him. Nor am I asking for any help to correct my house fengshui cos everyone here are amateurs just like me or slightly better than amateurs... and I have witnessed first hand how dangerous fengshui can be even with an experienced master.

Please do not forget I am just here to share my own bad experience and raise awareness for others.

Believe me , its a good thing to do. You have the right to let everybody know how a fsm fare.....but with facts pleazzzz

Wow....contrary to many people, they ask opinions or help but you don't wish to.....you mean you want to carry on arguments with your hubby?

Hi Chisop

Thanks for sharing. Feel sorry for you to hear of problems. My name is Ivy and I collect bad fsms who repeatedly caused bad results. As this is the first time someone mention about Chang on wedding dates, just like to check with you some issues, thanks.

....how much he charged you for the date selection?

.....as I also got study a bit, can share your date of birth and the date he gave?

......how does he look like, any specific description?

.....you said he also audited your house, can share his recommendations?

...... Did you follow all his instructions? (Do you have a list of his instructions?)

......have you feedback to him about this and what did he say?

......I'm also learning feng shui, possible for me to visit your house ?

......possible to exchange numbers to chatchat?

I don't understand how the above questions you are asking in your PM are going to help me in my current situation.

How much he charges for wedding date and how does he look like? What kind of questions are these? If you want to know, then please email him and arrange a meeting with him. He's difficult to contact but you will eventually be able to get him.

Every fsm has certain traits, habits, routine, charges, instructions etc. I don't need to email him.....over the last 2 years I already got enough feedback about his 'things'.

And you mention you know a little fengshui, and ask for my birth date and wedding date... May I know what is it that you are going to do with my birth date and wedding date? How is it you are going to help in reversing the fact when my wedding day was already over and am still suffering the consequences when the fsm with decades of experience can't do it properly? If not, I'm not comfortable in diverging such personal info. No offence.

Ya personal info fully respected.....but just for your info, your forum name is bogus....and the 2 hour time span born thousands of people including you....actually there's nothing 'private' if you look at another angle. I just like to know how the date clash whether tally with your description....don't forget I also got take course horrr!!

Unless you are saying you know much more than master chang in fengshui, otherwise I feel there's nothing much you can do for me even if I provide you with any information. I hope you are not trying to convince me that my wedding date is good and my audited house fengshui is good when we had followed everything accordingly to what the master had prescribed and results have shown it's bad.

Of course, I can't be compared to a master....if don't want to share don't want to share lor.....don't need to belittle me this way. Well....hard to say anything about the date or audit.....maybe there could be something more than meets the eye??? So what did he prescribed?

And while I am ok to share my bad fengshui experience with the rest in this forum, I am not willing to open my house to people on the forum for any fengshui testing or scrutiny. No offence again.

My experience may or may not be an isolated case, I don't know... But are you sure mine is the only one and will remain so? And that's why it's probably ok to leave the rest of the people who will be seeing him to chance before you have collected sufficient statistics about him to add him into the bad fsm list? My husband and I are affected here.... 1 case but 2 people affected nonetheless. I thought you collect genuine people's experience so i requested you to add him. It's your call whether or not you want to add him to the bad fsm list.

Fine, up to you.

Wow....master chang told you he got decades of experience? How many ...... 4 decade or 5 decade?

I joined this forum since end 2007....already heard this fsm existed long before. If just like the forumers claimed that he's so buzzzy, I assume he averagely see about 2 to 3 person a day....by now don't have thousands also got hundreds consulted him bah?!! To say after he audited got bad results......really haven't got anybody PM me on this..... "Ah Chooo" or squabbles between family members got heard a few.....so if you think its counted, then consider counted loh!! However, just like bepgof shared, after audit house won't even "ah Choo " for the rest of the stay.....I think rdiculous!! After audit, for the rest of the years won't dispute or disagree with my parent or boyfriend......also ridiculous. If a master can do this, I think he is god liaozzzzz

No need I say further.....previously there were people comparing on his service (you can scroll through)....this they have their right because they pay ....but I already explained to them my list criteria.

Its also your call how you 'point' finger at others

Don't get you.

About Ivy snapping again??

Everything... Something similar has happened before and the argument went on a few pages... With the same defendant and people :)

Edited by CoffeeMan

Everything... Something similar has happened before and the argument went on a few pages... With the same defendant and people :)

Without you inside, history wasn't complete....you were part of history, isn't it?

Don't get you.

About Ivy snapping again??

Haha......is that the impression I've given you?

I suggest before we comment further, let's scrutinise the words and intention within some posters. I may be a sensitive person but I reason with factual arguments. If that you called 'snapping'.....which sounds like I'm crazy (isn't that waht you implying?)....then up to you.

Imagine you tell your lawyer you want to bring your staff to justice and tell the judge that you 'believe' one of your staff in your business cheated. You don't have your staff's employment agreement, you can't produce the unlawful 'transaction', you don't even want to 'appear' in court....... maybe.....maybe this 'staff' was also imaginary!!

Haha......is that the impression I've given you?

I suggest before we comment further, let's scrutinise the words and intention within some posters. I may be a sensitive person but I reason with factual arguments. If that you called 'snapping'.....which sounds like I'm crazy (isn't that waht you implying?)....then up to you.

Imagine you tell your lawyer you want to bring your staff to justice and tell the judge that you 'believe' one of your staff in your business cheated. You don't have your staff's employment agreement, you can't produce the unlawful 'transaction', you don't even want to 'appear' in court....... maybe.....maybe this 'staff' was also imaginary!!

Definition of "snap" according to Cambridge dictionary: To suddenly become unable to control a strong feeling, especially anger.

Click here for the definition

I have limited vocab, so I DO choose my words wisely. When I use the word, I mean no harm and has no sinister undertones.

Without you inside, history wasn't complete....you were part of history, isn't it?

The only difference is I can still choose not to be part of the history... can you? :)

There is no new thing under the sun = history keeps repeating itself.

Once over will comes/happens again. So nothing to be surprised of.

Whether FS audit done or not, no "living happily forever after" mythology on earth, only have "small fires" and "big fires" on & off.

Lives are all abt putting off fires and at times to generate fires, tio bo?