Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
True enough that each within heart has a "ruler" with self-defined scale for measuring masters' performance/behaviour/moral philosophy, etc. My scale for measuring "bad", are:

- $ face. No money no talk (siam)type. Looked at 2 cases (mdm xxx, yyy)how Chang rendered aid.

- Lip service,words-twisting, slippery king. "Generalise" advise, leave ppls wonder in the air.

- Recommend clients to buy items at his own shop. Accounting rule applies here: handling money upfront and bookkeeping cannot be the same person.

- What being said not being done. Honesty breach type.

- No questions allowed kind.

- Anyhow "sian" type. Rituals, religions, fortune-tellings, social norms, ancient practices, all "mixed" and become "feng shiu" "masters".

Welcome to add more.

Agree, I came across one that use scare tactics, tot I still haven't graduated from college of society! He tot tis way can make me buy things!

No violent objection on your definition......its rather well written on "ethics" of FSM POV.

Mine was more towards "service" POV i guess.

Your POV is well respected. Guess you haven't gotten yourself a master before? i think in this trade, service should not be the criteria. Outcome would be the ideal. Also I rather a fsm to be peculiar.....or I should be more specific....effectively peculiar. What's the rational when you got the service and don't get results? I would be more 'wary' or people trying to be service 'oriented'.

Your POV is well respected. Guess you haven't gotten yourself a master before? i think in this trade, service should not be the criteria. Outcome would be the ideal. Also I rather a fsm to be peculiar.....or I should be more specific....effectively peculiar. What's the rational when you got the service and don't get results? I would be more 'wary' or people trying to be service 'oriented'.

Yes miss/mdm, 100% agreed, 2 hands 2 legs raised! :good:

Edited by bepgof

service should not be the criteria. Outcome would be the ideal.

Don't we all love positive outcome? But some service as 'garnish' would be a nice gesture.

Also I rather a fsm to be peculiar.....or I should be more specific....effectively peculiar.

I don't appreciate "siao siao" Master no matter how good he is. :P

Hello! Do anyone here have the good and bad list of FSM? I will like to engage a FSM for my house and will like to seek advice from all of you guys who have experience in dealing with them. I am thinking of Master Yun Long Zi. Anyone have any thoughts on him?! Please advise asap if you could because I will be meeting him tomorrow. Thank you everyone in advance and hope that you guys will provide me with your valuable opinions.

R u referring to YOU Long Zhi? 游龙子

The long-standing geomencer who does write-ups for our local Chinese Newsapapers? He's probbably in his 50s or even 60s already.

Hello! Do anyone here have the good and bad list of FSM? I will like to engage a FSM for my house and will like to seek advice from all of you guys who have experience in dealing with them. I am thinking of Master Yun Long Zi. Anyone have any thoughts on him?! Please advise asap if you could because I will be meeting him tomorrow. Thank you everyone in advance and hope that you guys will provide me with your valuable opinions.

If you are already meeting him tomorrow, good luck to you. Cross your fingers and should have an appetizer on bazi first. From there you assess before you jump to an audit. Will appreciate if you PM me for feedback. The rest fsms are up to you....don't want to say much here lest some people kick a fuss with me again.

Er, he is also called master 此地无银三百两。Guaranteed 1st hand geniune stuff. But no guaranteed cheap and workable.

I like the green jade he proposes to wear at middle finger...... according to him can stop wealth leak....ahemm

Er, he is also called master 此地无银三百两。Guaranteed 1st hand geniune stuff. But no guaranteed cheap and workable.

How come he is called the mater 此地无银三百两?

How come he is called the mater 此地无银三百两?

Once upon a time, a rich old folk worrying too much cash being kept at home and might easily invite theft.

He digged a hole on ground and put cash in, covered up, then started worrying he might forget where the hole was, as ground all like the same.

He thought smartly and put up a sign on top of where the money was buried , indicated "此地无银三百两", happily walked home and slept.

Next day, discovered the sign and money gone.

"Genuine and 1st hand, no one can beat", self-proclaimed YLZ. From this, you should know his standard.

Edited by godloveyou

and there is another I saw online.

He is Master Neo Zhen Jue

Another one is Master Tan Khoon Yong:

They are all very famous FMS but as I was reading the forum ... didn't seem anyone mentioning about them ...

Neo got one office at Bedok reservoir. HDB hub also got one.

TKY is "grand master", not ah cat, ah dog can invite him. His clients all got "social status" - he already lives up to a stage where he chooses clients, instead of clients choose him. Siba tokong.

Edited by godloveyou