Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

WARNING! WARNING!

The big sister "Da-Jie" of Chang & Company on RT has already blown off her top, and complained abt her inability to cope with her resounding popularity, in view of an overflooding of her mailbox.

So all of you out there better don't send Ivy1981 anymore PMs leh...

Otherwise, you'll be the next one to have your head bitten off, chewed up until left no bones neh...

:P

She seem fed-up and you are still ridiculing her?

I have noticed that you have many posts, whole day round the clock. Also very impressed that from ghost, kwan yin, fsm, feng shui, experience from parents to friends, all you have knowledge to comment, just wondering if you have attended some courses?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Whos get things "personal" first? Whos link Ivy to Master Chang's........ ??? Think!

无风不起浪, 无根不长草... Everything has its seed. Who has planted that seed (posted Master Chang) in the first place?

Edited by CoffeeMan

What are you trying to imply?

As if I'm working for him or assistant or paid a commission? I'm not bepgof, ok. I don't just throw durians, so don't fan me.

Don't angry lah, I guess Z_Dash doesn't aware the complexity of FSM cicle, and therefore failed to understand your intention, but instead jump the gun to conclude......

Ivy is kind enough to compile ONLY the "blacklisted" ones, and smart enough not to list the "recommended" ones, I believed. Why? Anyone?

Hmm......so you're the legend here whom she spoke of.

I was still trying to make out what "bepgof" means. :bangwall:

Like many would have read that Master Chang do have negative feedbacks if one would read through enough.....but ain't he listed into the list of bad FSM since all others also had negative feedback?

I do not need to be aware of complexity of FSM circle fully to know that negative and positive exist. So does word "pros" and "cons" goes along together when it comes for review

Yeah, already had enough from my boss this morn....as if not enough and never ending ......from these unappreciative people.

Having enough from your boss this morning doesn't relate to me being unappreciative.

I just simply raised a query why no positive/recommended ones? Its still not being answered despite all your posting.

I don't mind to be north korea.....nobody dare to touch me .....cos I have lady's privileges? You? taking on south korea or just being a bystander china?

That's your though....end of day we're just keyboard warrior behind the scene.

Yeah, ask him to visit fsm shops and see how their assistants and accomplice are surfing forums.....who knows maybe Z dash is one of the complexity....

Hmm........your replies are really getting personal enough to link me up with FSM shops.

无风不起浪, 无根不长草... Everything has its seed. Who has "planted that seed" in the first place?

True, very true. Can pm me "who" is the one planted that seed?, say thank you to you first.

Edited by bepgof

Folks, be appreciative and understanding.

1. It takes time and efforts to compile list of "bad" ones, of course, one can always go ahead to engage the "bad" ones as he/she wishes.

2. The reseans for not compiling the list for "good" ones are obvious, isn't it?. Will get blames, if things turn out to be "bad". If "good" leh, got "angbao" ?? Tio bo?

1. Yes it certainly takes time to compile but on basis of negative feedback i do see some on Master Chang thus should this warrant him as "bad"?

2. Things may not be that obvious especially when there's a thread promoting Master Chang himself. Few in this forum dun stand neutral when it comes to reasoning.....and probably blew over the top when pointed out.

Whos get things "personal" first? Whos link Ivy to Master Chang's........ ??? Think!

Its a good try defending in this manner but w/o the initial query answered the stiring doesn't holds water.

True, very true. Can pm me "who" is the one planted that seed?, say thank you to you first.

Doubts creates queries.

Obvious the ground must hold reasonable attribute before "seeds can be planted"

1. Yes it certainly takes time to compile but on basis of negative feedback i do see some on Master Chang thus should this warrant him as "bad"?

2. Things may not be that obvious especially when there's a thread promoting Master Chang himself. Few in this forum dun stand neutral when it comes to reasoning.....and probably blew over the top when pointed out.

Its a good try defending in this manner but w/o the initial query answered the stiring doesn't holds water.

Advise you to look at your post, read 3 times again. Why bother to launch the "personal attack"? He who compiles list of "bad" ones, not necessary has kin relationship or any association to Master Change ONLY. I knew of some really "bad" ones, but I don't condemn them.

I understood Kalimantan was joking to me & I threw the D24 to him to close the case.

Edited by bepgof

R u one of those many ghost writers who signed up on RT just to be her supporter or whoever she's supporting??

I noticed that ur posts since day 1 till now were on Chang.

U didn't need to take the chance to rub it in when I wasn't convinced by ur attempts to convince me about those good FSMs who were able to predict the stock market & how tan khoon yong's (wayonnet) predictions have led ur parents into burning their hands in stocks.

If there r such FSMs, then there wouldn't be poor folks around. And those FSMs who r indeed so good in doing so, then better close shop & make more lucrative earnings on gambling in the stock market.

Paiseh, I'm lucky enough to be priviledged to be employed by my hubby to be a tai-tai. :P

Apart from attending charitable events & social events with my hubby in his business circles, my hobby is to share my own experiences on the forum. :D

U don't need to attend courses to acquire social experiences. If need to attend courses just to acquire this type of knowledge & not in other ways as well, then gone case already lo...

She seem fed-up and you are still ridiculing her?

I have noticed that you have many posts, whole day round the clock. Also very impressed that from ghost, kwan yin, fsm, feng shui, experience from parents to friends, all you have knowledge to comment, just wondering if you have attended some courses?

Edited by edenstrauss

Not difficult to find it in this playground. Even newbies can find/plant the seed at times :D

Edited by CoffeeMan

Advise you to look at your post, read 3 times again. Why bother to launch the "personal attack"? He who compiles list of "bad" ones, not necessary has kin relationship or any association to Master Change ONLY. I knew of some really "bad" ones, but I don't condemn them.

I understood Kalimantan was joking to me & I threw the D24 to him to close the case.

Sure i can read 3 times over but to coin as personal attack is overrated.

Without any replies from me you've already declared me being personal and sowing the seed of attacks.

I don't see why can't it be a clean reply when nothing is going here.

Ain't my concern a valid thing when there's some negative feedback on Master Chang but i dun see him listed from Ivy's bad FSM listing.

Not difficult to find it in this playground. Even newbies can find/plant the seed at times :D

I'm not planting any seeds pls.......i'm just raising my concerns especially for those new guys whom created account especially just to ask for the list which i have some doubts on.

Edited by Z_Dash

I'm not planting any seeds pls.......i'm just raising my concerns especially for those new guys whom created account especially just to ask for the list which i have some doubts on.

No lah! You didn't plant that seed, in fact you found that seed and nipped the bud. And now the farmer and workers are :furious: with you.

I fully agree w you! I pm ivy for a list of recommended fsm, but no reply. I pm her to connect me to the person who had bad experience w my ex-fsm, but no reply. The only reply was the list of blacklisted fs masters. IMO, those blacklisted fs masters are well known. So if she blacklisted all those well known fs masters and didn't give u a list of recommended fs masters, then who would you engage? Guess u will auto follow the group who discussed and 'supported' mr Chang virtually.

She did tried to point the support somehow

Taken from thread "Between Mr Chang And Tong Noong Zhen"

Just my opinion...firstly there is nothing fantastic of fsms writing in Sin Min or other newspaper. Look at those famous ones who were being chased after by income tax shows clearly whether such a person is fit to practise feng shui. There were also many animals signs that were written were alo inaccurate in their prediction. Secondly, most people know by now all these hulus, qilin etc don't work. I 've collected many feedbacks from many forummers that their previous 'famous' fsms who sold them many items or ornaments, in the end they either in financial or health problems.

Thirdly, look at the feedbacks of the fsm here....I think you can decide on your own....just 1 cent worth....

Edited by Z_Dash

I don't see why can't it be a clean reply when nothing is going here.

Ain't my concern a valid thing when there's some negative feedback on Master Chang but i dun see him listed from Ivy's bad FSM listing.

Let me clear the air once more again.....I've been writing this again and again and again when asked by previous forumers....many post were not archived but deleted.....where there are always "New Z Dash".... you understand what I mean?

Why there's no good list but bad ones:

Some forumers can come out to verify for me (I hope), there are a period of about 2 months where I recommend at least 3 fsms when asked. When I got feedback that one fsm send his apprentice instead and another forumer whose problem was not solved the other fsm, I decided to not continue as this forumer was flooding my PM box with grieviences.

Secondly, I personally also had bad experiences since I engaged a few fsms before. Many things happened which I've have described to many old forumers.

So just because the posts were not archived or new forumers didn't surf and read....I got to explain and type all over again,,,,very tiring.

Why Master Chang's name was not in the bad list

Let me summarize all those post that I tried to refresh.

a) One forumer complain that Master Chang was late

b) A few complained that email him, never replied or take donkey days to reply

c) One complain cannot rear fish....very fed up

d) One complain cannot rear dogs....also make alot on noise

e) One complain asked to put plants inside the room....got carbon dioxide

f) One complained he didn't pick up calls

g) One complain must renovate whole house, stove everything

h) One complain he didn't include bazi

i) One compare him with another

I think even if I miss a few more....that's about it.

Maybe you are new to feng shui or whatever, to be considered inside the bad list....do you think chang deserve it?

Let me highlight a bit of those in the bad list what happen after their audit:

1) Family member died one after another

2) Family member got cancer

3) Wife got cyst

4) Wife got blood cyst

5) Guy for more than a year can't find job

6) Lost a lot in shares

7) Get into accidents

8) Children fell seriously ill

9) Children keep crying in the night

10) Paid thousands of dollars to buy ornaments

I don't want to give any more credits to Chang for all that I've gathered and heard but not posted. All you need to do is PM those forumers for feedback you too can find out yourself. By then you will be also amaze that some forumers who appear sharing but also PM to other forumers fsm recommendation and contact number as well.

• Like 1