Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya......any other good ones to list.

The list somehow seems to be one sided to promote Master Chang.

What are you trying to imply?

As if I'm working for him or assistant or paid a commission? I'm not bepgof, ok. I don't just throw durians, so don't fan me.

Please open your eyes, one click away and there are Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang and so on and so on. Even more just grab Lilian Too magazine with fsms who graduated and those from chinese newspaper. You can even get the hundreds of them from HongKong, Taiwan and Malaysia if you got the money to bring them in. All of them also paying me not to put their name in the bad lists?

Really regret sometimes trying to be helpful to share...............

oh no ...Ivy1981 is angry liao. Come on, everyone is entitled to voice their opinions regardless of fsm.

btw who are these people " Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang " ? Are they good fsm ?

I would also like to know who the rest of the good FSMs r apart from the bad list that's circulating on RT forum ... :)

Edited by edenstrauss

As if I'm working for him or assistant or paid a commission? I'm not bepgof, ok. I don't just throw durians, so don't fan me.

Please open your eyes, one click away and there are Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang and so on and so on. Even more just grab Lilian Too magazine with fsms who graduated and those from Chinese newspaper. You can even get the hundreds of them from HongKong, Taiwan and Malaysia if you got the money to bring them in. All of them also paying me not to put their name in the bad lists?

Dun get so agitated.....i'm just posting up a question.....not a request to rebutt.

Your respond after "Please open your eyes...." sounds rather defensive rather than replying.

Still i'm just rather curious how come only bad ones are listed?

Most people would want to have recommended FSM too not just blacklisted ones.......i believe most here would agree with me.

Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang = 12 fengshui masters according to Ivy1981's earlier comments as to why there is only a bad list of FSMs.

R they the 12 earth or heavenly branches found in the geomency theories or in the chinese almanac??? Fictional characters or r they real people?

Don't get me wrong, I was trying to guess who these masters r when I realised that there r exactly 12 that were quoted in Ivy1981's comments. No more or no less than 12.

R these good masters written in the bad list of FSMs??

So boggled becox I haven't received the bad list...

:blink:

Edited by edenstrauss

Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang = 12 fengshui masters according to Ivy1981's earlier comments as to why there is only a bad list of FSMs.

R they the 12 earth or heavenly branches found in the geomency theories or in the chinese almanac??? Fictional characters or r they real people?

Don't get me wrong, I was trying to guess who these masters r when I realised that there r exactly 12 that were quoted in Ivy1981's comments. No more or no less than 12.

Hmm.....sounds like ivy's versed in Geomancy also?

Probably pure coincidence in the names.......but googling didn't yield me the named persons.

You finally showhand :)

Dun get so agitated.....i'm just posting up a question.....not a request to rebutt.

Your respond after "Please open your eyes...." sounds rather defensive rather than replying.

Most people would want to have recommended FSM too not just blacklisted ones.......i believe most here would agree with me.

I fully agree w you! I pm ivy for a list of recommended fsm, but no reply. I pm her to connect me to the person who had bad experience w my ex-fsm, but no reply. The only reply was the list of blacklisted fs masters. IMO, those blacklisted fs masters are well known. So if she blacklisted all those well known fs masters and didn't give u a list of recommended fs masters, then who would you engage? Guess u will auto follow the group who discussed and 'supported' mr Chang virtually.

Please open your eyes, one click away and there are Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang and so on and so on. Even more just grab Lilian Too magazine with fsms who graduated and those from chinese newspaper. You can even get the hundreds of them from HongKong, Taiwan and Malaysia if you got the money to bring them in. All of them also paying me not to put their name in the bad lists?

Don't angry lah, I guess Z_Dash doesn't aware the complexity of FSM cicle, and therefore failed to understand your intention, but instead jump the gun to conclude......

Edited by bepgof

Ivy is kind enough to compile ONLY the "blacklisted" ones, and smart enough not to list the "recommended" ones, I believed. Why? Anyone?

Edited by bepgof

It is normal behaviour and privilege of a lady. You were directing the question at me, didn't you? "Please open your eyes....." is simply a courteous way to tell someone to use common sense.

These collections were through my chit chat with people and forumers over their house audit. I had my own bad experience and this is to share with people who they should watch out for. There are people, despite still went ahead. I have been repeating WHY I only provide the bad list in the post a few times already. New forumers don't surf and I got to explain again.....try doing that.

In the past, I tried to be nice and recommended a few good ones (I think with little complains ) and in the end, some people blame me for the introduction. This is not my job.....so I don't guarantee....and for nothing I get all these.....those who only "got a mouth and stretch out your hands for food", why don't try recommending me instead. If its bad outcome, I won't only throw durains.......

So I limit to a bad list.

If people want goods ones, find themselves. Am I obliged? There are forumers who previously recommended also.....why don't you look for them? PLEASE scroll and surf previous posts.......

oh no ...Ivy1981 is angry liao. Come on, everyone is entitled to voice their opinions regardless of fsm.

btw who are these people " Jin, You, Luo, Choo, Chuan, Hoo, Koh, Shen, Lo, Lee, Goh, Yang " ? Are they good fsm ?

As I said, this is my privilege. Was help to give lists consider work done? So who is paying me? If nobody pays me, please direct the canon elsewhere. That's all I meant!

They are the surnames of fsm. Search the engine and they should pop out. I won't know who is good or bad as I haven't collect any feedback from people on their audits. Mine is base on repeated bad feedbacks that after their house audits, they lost jobs, lost money, fell seriously ill, accidents, paid extremely expensive $ for ornaments or some scams and etc........