Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi ivy, thanks! i received the list of bad fsm...do u have the list of good fsm too?

Hahahaha.....I only collect bad and its repeatedly BAD!

Hahahaha.....I only collect bad and its repeatedly BAD!

Hi Ivy, please email me your "BAD" rep FSMs... Need to reno my house soon... Thanks in advance!

email - excalibur1333@yahoo.com

Hi Ivy, please email me your "BAD" rep FSMs... Need to reno my house soon... Thanks in advance!

email - excalibur1333@yahoo.com

Hello Ivy,

can you PM me the list as well. Thanks!

Hi Ivy,

Pls pm me or send the list of 'good' and 'bad' FSM to my email. pointcreation@hotmail.com.

Thanks alot in advance. I will be renovating my hse in the by mid Nov. Pls help.b

If any of other forummers have received the list, can kindly send me as well? I guess Ivy don't mind.... =p

Hi all,

I've just bought a place and I am thinking of getting Mr Chang from fengshuiyingyang or Master Cecil Lee from geomancy.net to see my place. What's your advice?

Oh boy, I just did. I haven't read anything particularly bad about Cecil Lee, just that he's on the bad list. And that mr Chang is good but slightly expensive now... and has a fondness for oddness.

Well it's Mr Chang for me, then.

Oh boy, I just did. I haven't read anything particularly bad about Cecil Lee, just that he's on the bad list. And that mr Chang is good but slightly expensive now... and has a fondness for oddness.

Well it's Mr Chang for me, then.

well said : 'fondness for oddness' indeed! be also prepared for major overhaul, somehow his recommendations tend to be very extensive, don't know why.