Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Why point this out to me only? You mean you and edenstruss same gang?

You like your parent's to be brought out into the topic in the middle of a posting? Why you so biased?

Bro.....i only noticed you started calling names like "cock".

Its rather rude to blast in such a manner.

And i dun appreciate you start bring parents out too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro.....i only noticed you started calling names like "cock".

Its rather rude to blast in such a manner.

And i dun appreciate you start bring parents out too.

Firstly, don't address me bro cause I'm female.

Secondly, fighting cock is not vulgarity. It is a term for people looking for fights.

Thirdly, I advise you change you forum name because just like your name goes, you always dash here and there running up wrong conclusions on people.

Fourthly, I just cited an example that my parents were brought into the picture and I just ask you how do you like it if your were me?

Firstly, don't address me bro cause I'm female.

Secondly, fighting cock is not vulgarity. It is a term for people looking for fights.

Thirdly, I advise you change you forum name because just like your name goes, you always dash here and there running up wrong conclusions on people.

Fourthly, I just cited an example that my parents were brought into the picture and I just ask you how do you like it if your were me?

1) My sincere apologies since we're all behind a virtual name which doesn't state gender.

2) I respect you as an equal thus calling bro.......or sis now.

3) My forum name is of my preference which i hope you dun pick on it.

4) I won't feel too pleasant given my action were of my own.

I'm not here to offend anyone so my apologies if i crossed your path.

Edited by Z_Dash

1) My sincere apologies since we're all behind a virtual name which doesn't state gender.

1) Its alright :)

3) My apologies too as I was trying to be frank

Just not our days :)

I'm getting the impression that I won't be welcome if I mentioned about master chang?

Don't worry, go ahead whether good or bad. I'm with you.

Edited by bepgof

oh my god !

Everyone show hand liao.

Maybe all of us should meet up and shake hands, and don;t be suprised that shock to see that "you are my classmate, my-ex, my fsm, my previous-life enemy etc"

Again as I said, I'm amazed at your effort to bring out these that I've mentioned. Let me go through one by one whether they deserve to be in the bad list collection.

Also to all forumers, it is more fair to read the whole section of post/thread rather than picking out a single one.

The above complainant dare not leave a name when being offered by other forumers to help. I tried kpo PM also but was also rudely chased off. (genuine ones usually share the front and back of the whole story). So base on the wordings without any other clarification, the 2 issues were about getting back to the complainant on time. And it didn't state how long?

Yes, from what I gather from many forumers, often master chang don't pick up calls and commonly replied late. I guess there must be reasons behind which only he knew well.....guess too busy to pick up calls? Is that the reason why he didn't leave number in his website? Or maybe some other reason.

Does that constitute his lack of competence or mastery of skills? All those clasified under my black list are those fsms after auditing people's house turn bad consequences and the fsm name appear at least a few times. I don't have a black list for people who are late.

This is the first one on Kaori.....I didn't miss

• Like 1

Consolidated with their post link to older complain post for newcomer easy reading.

I think you missed out kaori89, 8huat8 andxiaomau

But nevertheless i appreciate your effort too to try explaining for every one of the negative feedback despite you mentioned not related to Master Chang.

It would be appreciative if you could stop relating anyone to being FSM when they post doubts.......i think there're many FSM here posting already based on your POV.

As for my "keeness" to post at 1:20am is because i'm working late this week into wee hours of midnight thus only available time to really read is about that time. I'm not just hit and run poster trying to raise doubt or create havoc but my doubts are not unfounded with my response.

As for others forummers whom had their supported FSM i dun really see except a couple of em (i think one i saw was kalimantan mentioned his encounter).........but they're mostly buried as compared to post about Master Chang (which this forum seems to have 90% about him when talking bout FSM).

I have also not missed 8huat8......I'm wondering what's wrong....if you are not reading infomation correctly, you can go on and on....

Yes, I missed out xiaomao.

The fact is that there were (if you read renovation firms and services) many IDs and contractors pretending to be a house owner misleading forumers into believing. I have been here way long before you. The same in this forum, one owner of a pixiu shop who was in my list was also banned by the administrator. Another was actually a contractor providing fsm service and leading forumers to use his renovation company. Another famous one always quote owners house got evil spirits (almost every house audit) and do up their altar charging in the range $3000. During then, a few forumers were also giving out recommended fsms list for I think almost a year......of which a few of the names appear in my blacklist. Why? Because after their house audit, a few months later, forumers are sharing with me serious health and wealth problems. Coincidently, the recommended list stopped. It was during this time when forumers read my comments and also ask me to recommend. However, I decided to share the bad only.

So now you understand the history?

So you see, I'm always scouting around getting feedbacks from those who are willing to share. Maybe you can say I sensitive but there are possibilties some are fsms or practitioners behind the forum name. So if you are not, why the need to avoid the question? As time goes, people can tell from your post and if one is scouting for business through PM, very soon the forumers will feedback because on and off I'll PM them. Also the fact is that some forumers already feedback that there were people trying to be "helpful" and PMing fsm name without the forumer asking.

My enthusiasm for this collection stems from my very bad experience in engaging fsms. I have posted before a few times but as I said, this forum doesn't archive so its very boring and tiring to keep repeating my stories. I did not just put the fsms names (that I personally engaged) in my blacklist but was fair enough to hear the plights of others suffering the same before I concluded.

In my opinion, if one prefers to have 'service' quality type of fsm, he is entitled to because he pays the money. These usually can be found from commercial shops and newbies (practitioners) who need business. However, usually service doesn't goes hand in hand for great masters. In the first place, I don't think they are trained in this area. Secondly, I think its very 'fake'. To summarize, I think there's no perfect package. If one wants good service, might as well go to a posh restaurant to be served or engage an insurance agent to be serviced. Paying $1600 for a popularized fsm in Fu LuShou for a 4 room hdb will be entitled to this kind of service but most of the popular ones require you to wait for 1-2 weeks on their report. However, you want to speak to them.....please go through thier asistants or reception first and book an appointment. Or probably they are flying here and there or bring tours here and there.....and your house.....wait lor....I mean professionally organised wait lor.....

If one wants good feng shui outcomes or at least after the house audits.....nothing bad happens.....ask me or the forumers yourself (be prepared to spend time to collect)......you can PM them and meet them if you want to verify their house indeed had done an audit or if they are contractor or fsm behind the forum name.

1) Its alright :)

3) My apologies too as I was trying to be frank

Just not our days :)

Like that tio lah, swee, 感情留一线,日后好相见。

Edited by bepgof

I have also not missed 8huat8......I'm wondering what's wrong....if you are not reading infomation correctly, you can go on and on....

Yes, I missed out xiaomao.

The fact is that there were (if you read renovation firms and services) many IDs and contractors pretending to be a house owner misleading forumers into believing. I have been here way long before you. The same in this forum, one owner of a pixiu shop who was in my list was also banned by the administrator. Another was actually a contractor providing fsm service and leading forumers to use his renovation company. Another famous one always quote owners house got evil spirits (almost every house audit) and do up their altar charging in the range $3000. During then, a few forumers were also giving out recommended fsms list for I think almost a year......of which a few of the names appear in my blacklist. Why? Because after their house audit, a few months later, forumers are sharing with me serious health and wealth problems. Coincidently, the recommended list stopped. It was during this time when forumers read my comments and also ask me to recommend. However, I decided to share the bad only.

So now you understand the history?

So you see, I'm always scouting around getting feedbacks from those who are willing to share. Maybe you can say I sensitive but there are possibilties some are fsms or practitioners behind the forum name. So if you are not, why the need to avoid the question? As time goes, people can tell from your post and if one is scouting for business through PM, very soon the forumers will feedback because on and off I'll PM them. Also the fact is that some forumers already feedback that there were people trying to be "helpful" and PMing fsm name without the forumer asking.

My enthusiasm for this collection stems from my very bad experience in engaging fsms. I have posted before a few times but as I said, this forum doesn't archive so its very boring and tiring to keep repeating my stories. I did not just put the fsms names (that I personally engaged) in my blacklist but was fair enough to hear the plights of others suffering the same before I concluded.

In my opinion, if one prefers to have 'service' quality type of fsm, he is entitled to because he pays the money. These usually can be found from commercial shops and newbies (practitioners) who need business. However, usually service doesn't goes hand in hand for great masters. In the first place, I don't think they are trained in this area. Secondly, I think its very 'fake'. To summarize, I think there's no perfect package. If one wants good service, might as well go to a posh restaurant to be served or engage an insurance agent to be serviced. Paying $1600 for a popularized fsm in Fu LuShou for a 4 room hdb will be entitled to this kind of service but most of the popular ones require you to wait for 1-2 weeks on their report. However, you want to speak to them.....please go through thier assistants or reception first and book an appointment. Or probably they are flying here and there or bring tours here and there.....and your house.....wait lor....I mean professionally organized wait lor.....

If one wants good feng shui outcomes or at least after the house audits.....nothing bad happens.....ask me or the forumers yourself (be prepared to spend time to collect)......you can PM them and meet them if you want to verify their house indeed had done an audit or if they are contractor or fsm behind the forum name.

Yup.....i noticed in 2008 there were recommendation of "Good FSM" list before but stopped. Even one account with name of Master but disappeared too.

No intent to dig into the whole history in renotalk but that's what i read as i browse from page 1 upwards.

My doubts were there as i always sees negative remarks getting "bashed" with funny request like asking for name.

In my opinion why do one need name of person doing feedback? To clarify with Master Chang if he/she (ok.....better be neutral with gender) really does have a consultation? Should the person also post up bazi to validate?

Also when one feedback his bad experience......in one response i see very defensive respond like "i'm sure the person audited for you isn't Master Chang......" and so forth. Ain't it too fast to judge?

I'm sure reading through all these one can conclude a few thing....

- Master Chang maintains his professionalism not to pick up call during consultation.

- Master Chang tends not to respond calls/sms/email ranging from 3 days or even more in some cases (in short not responsive)

- Master Chang is 100% a non believer of "yes-man"

- Very slight compromise option though usually no......he dun offer much alternative if the proposal is inappropriate to implement.

Many here probably are new couples getting new flat thus on budget to engage those costing few thousands. But they're also not paying peanuts (sorry....not referring to peanuts Durai is getting).

End of day probably i could sum up engaging Master Chang one need to be aware of what one's getting end of day.

Its a caveat emptor case.

Aah......my bad for missing out your post.

Its a very subjective classification.

Each have their own "specification" and "requirements" which is why i'm curious how only those whom posted negative feedback gets "pounded" upon like asking for their names etc.

To me i would see one whom would be able to do analysis of situation and provide means to implement (or suit) to the client's scenario.

Not like general comments "dun use toilet", "dun sleeping in MBR"..........and worse "I only provide 1 date and everyone follows to it"

I'm not saying he has to be a "yes man"......but packaging the analysis to see how it can help client to implemented it.

Compromise is the word which would suit since many times some implementation are not easily done such as "tilting door" since its not a matter of just cost.

Of coz not with picky or trouble maker whom disagree with everything FSM suggested.

I await your pointer to my POV. :)

True enough that each within heart has a "ruler" with self-defined scale for measuring masters' performance/behaviour/moral philosophy, etc. My scale for measuring "bad", are:

- $ face. No money no talk (siam)type. Looked at 2 cases (mdm xxx, yyy)how Chang rendered aid.

- Lip service,words-twisting, slippery king. "Generalise" advise, leave ppls wonder in the air.

- Recommend clients to buy items at his own shop. Accounting rule applies here: handling money upfront and bookkeeping cannot be the same person.

- What being said not being done. Honesty breach type.

- No questions allowed kind.

- Anyhow "sian" type. Rituals, religions, fortune-tellings, social norms, ancient practices, all "mixed" and become "feng shiu" "masters".

Welcome to add more.

Edited by bepgof

True enough that each within heat has a "rule" with self-defined scale for measuring masters' performance/behaviour/moral philosophy, etc. My scale for measuring "bad", are:

- $ face. No money no talk (siam)type. Looked at 2 cases (mdm xxx, yyy)how Chang rendered aid.

- Lip service,words-twisting, slippery king. "Generalise" advise, leave ppls wonder in the air.

- Recommend clients to buy items at his own shop. Accounting rule applies here: handling money upfront and bookkeeping cannot be the same person.

- What being said not being done. Honesty breach type.

- No questions allowed kind.

- Anyhow "sian" type. Rituals, religions, fortune-tellings, social norms, ancient practices, all "mixed" and become "feng shiu" "masters".

Welcome to add more.

No violent objection on your definition......its rather well written on "ethics" of FSM POV.

Mine was more towards "service" POV i guess.

Edited by Z_Dash