Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/27/2018 at 12:47 PM, Copies said:

I saw this master tank fengshui got mentioned quite a few times in a few forums these few years. I finally engaged him not long ago as was moving.

First impression : pleasant looking middle age chubby man like those got fortune type. Stern but once he talk you know he is sincere.

Engagement : explanation very clear. Flip everything I learned. Help to explain those things that ppl tell you about this and that. No myths and no superstition.  (My fortune reading included)

After : most of it via whatapp or call. He follow for about 3.5 months till we moved in. STill does call him or whatapp him till date (once awhile), more like a friend. He also did  for my hubby business n frnds. So far no bad reviews.

As i decided to engage him after last seeing him here in this forum and have been calling/pestering him much of his time. I have decided to write this review and also  give  credits to those who recommended me to him.

👍👍

On 1/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, Nick82 said:

Was browsing thru and saw a familiar name! Let me share my experience with u guys!

I engaged master tank quite sometime ago due to a series of unfortunate events happening in my life. I'm skeptical like most ppl since I have never met a fengshui master before. However, after meeting master tank, I was rest assured. Very easy to talk to and firmly stated no requirements on buying of any kinds of items. I'm not someone who will give my personal info to anyone but I was amazed by how spot on his readings are. In which this proves the price he quoted is well spent. Like any greenhorns out there, I was taken aback by the price in the beginning and went online to do some research. Apparently, engaging a good and legit fsm has their price range. (no offence to those $10-$50  booths in shopping centres but I will still have my doubts after their readings.. Who wouldn't?) He is patient and clearly understood where I'm coming from.. Even months after my session with him, he still welcome my calls and queries. I felt a sense of ease when he said that I can call him anytime I need his help. It's a lifelong commitment btw me and him I wld say.

Same for us too… . A very nice friendly kind man.  Got him to do our house and has been great. Surprised that  he is mentioned here quite a few times in diff threads. 

Highly recommended and do give him a try at 93428882