Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Led

can to find LED lighting at cheap price at balestier?

any shops to recommend? i require those type which can be bend & curve lighting for my uneven ceiling ...

i may require about 1.3m long siaz.. and also what price will that be so that i wont be chop carrot..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, im selling LED strips. I have stock for 3528 (60 LED/m) LED warm white non-waterproof 5M/roll with sticker backing. The brightness is just nice for cove lighting or behind tv console/curtain cove.

PM me if interested. Thanks

hi, im selling LED strips. I have stock for 3528 (60 LED/m) LED warm white non-waterproof 5M/roll with sticker backing. The brightness is just nice for cove lighting or behind tv console/curtain cove.

PM me if interested. Thanks

non-waterproof mean i cant wipe with wet cloth? how much is it?

can to find LED lighting at cheap price at balestier?

any shops to recommend? i require those type which can be bend & curve lighting for my uneven ceiling ...

i may require about 1.3m long siaz.. and also what price will that be so that i wont be chop carrot..

i just bought from sz, hopefully it works when it does reach me .. if it does reach me .. -__-"

can PM me if you need LED strip (14.4W /m) or downlights that come in Daylight or warmwhite and protected by rubber (strip - only splash proof, NOT waterproof). Downlight are square type rated at 10-12W. PM me your email address if you want photo of downlight.

I am going to order 210m in 2 wk time for a project, and will add your order into the bulk if you are quick.

Price definitely cheaper than anywhere in balestier

must confirm by next week.

Do you have 15W LED downlight?

May i have your quotation inclusive of delivery for 15W LED downlight and also the photo?Any warranty? PM me!

non-waterproof mean i cant wipe with wet cloth? how much is it?

hi, non-waterproof means no contact with water. using wet cloth to wipe not advisable also. Vacuuming and dusting should be alright.

I'm selling at $40 for 5m roll. It has 60LEDs/m, one warm white and other is daylight. Power consumption is 24W and DC 5V. I h

Saw the Ultra-thin LED down light (only 1 inch thick) at - showroom at - and thought it is an unique product as it is very bright and thin....and want to share.

was also told that it allows half depth false ceiling / light box.

I was overwhelmed by the excellent services (by Jess & Nicholas) and size of the warehouse and variety of products sold there.... lighting, ceiling fans, bathroom accessories, instant/storage/gas water heater.

:thumbs up:

is it square? how much?

Hi, like to find out if LED will dim-out over time. i.e. LED becomes dimmer and not as bright as before. How long before the dim-out becomes obvious? Appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

Hi, like to find out if LED will dim-out over time. i.e. LED becomes dimmer and not as bright as before. How long before the dim-out becomes obvious? Appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

Hi! In fact LED should not dim out over a short life span of a few years if you're using the right type of LED fixture. Usually good LED e.g. Osram, Cree, nichia and etc have a specification lifespan of 50,000hrs,but let's cut it by 50%. let's say 25,000hrs, that's still a good 10years at least. But that's not the only issue you have to take note, the light fixture used and Led driver plays a part too.

LED will drop in lumens and change in color (e.g. Daylight color to blue-ish white, warm-white to orangish color), this are all due to 1. Heatsink used, 2. Types of led driver, 3. LED diode used. All these are factors contributing to the failure of the LED.

I Will be posting some points to look out for when looking for right lightings. But before that,u need any help. Just PM me! Cheers..

Hi! In fact LED should not dim out over a short life span of a few years if you're using the right type of LED fixture. Usually good LED e.g. Osram, Cree, nichia and etc have a specification lifespan of 50,000hrs,but let's cut it by 50%. let's say 25,000hrs, that's still a good 10years at least. But that's not the only issue you have to take note, the light fixture used and Led driver plays a part too.

LED will drop in lumens and change in color (e.g. Daylight color to blue-ish white, warm-white to orangish color), this are all due to 1. Heatsink used, 2. Types of led driver, 3. LED diode used. All these are factors contributing to the failure of the LED.

I Will be posting some points to look out for when looking for right lightings. But before that,u need any help. Just PM me! Cheers..

so wad type of LED should we go for? :sport-smiley-004: