Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

~ Home Of The Pisceans ~

Yo arowana, thks for the compliments! :D

yes..I also quite surprised and dismayed at the small size of the toilets..

I can't fit a "lie-down :bath: " inside the MBR toilet.. unless we relocate the WC, basins.. :( *sad siah..

Wow.. ur unit was the only transacted unit in the last 7mths?!

Nobody wanna move out means the place is very good! ;) Congrats. heh..

yup, juz pm-ed u.

hi bro... nice place man! :)

My unit at telok blangah height is exactly like yours. Don't you find it funny that the MBR toilet is smaller than the common toilet? haha...

But i'm only 2nd floor. How much did you pay for your COV siah? mind PM me? I bought at telok blangah heights.. pple don't want to move out at all siah.. only 1 unit on sale which was my transaction in the last 7mths for this year!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I personally scared to put anything on wall near the bedhead because scared it will drop and hit me! So can only admire this photo but can't do it for my new home. But intend to put scenery wall murals elsewhere probably in kitchen, and even toilet... ;) if manage to find a cheap way to do it.

One of my friend put 4 or 5 Santorini wall murals at his dining room, each about a 8R photo size. Quite nice, make us think about ocean & holiday. Feel so good..

Sungei Kadut has many furniture warehouses - most of them located on the same street. :good:

Highly-recommended for shopping!

yep, found quite a few websites selling Santorini wall murals. Now contemplating whether to spend the $$ on it. :unsure:

So u intend to paste a scenery wall mural too?

yes, the sofa is super comfy! Can double as a bed for me if I get kicked out to the hall after quarrel with wife :lol:

dun sit on ur pandan cake pls! heh..

The swing chair is simply hung from the ceiling via a chain and not bound to face any specific direction by default.

Bro no worries, you can always pop by my place if you quarrel with wife.. :D

Same same! Me and WTB made an agreement - strictly to hang nothing above the head-board no matter how light it is.

But I suppose wall mural is fine since it is just a piece of paper pasted on wall. :lol:

The thing about ordering wall murals online is that prices can differ by quite alot.

That sets us worrying abt the print quality.. Also not confident we can do a good job in installing it by ourselves. :unsure:

Looks like u really like scenery wall murals alot to wanna place in kitchen & toilets as well! :D

I personally scared to put anything on wall near the bedhead because scared it will drop and hit me! So can only admire this photo but can't do it for my new home. But intend to put scenery wall murals elsewhere probably in kitchen, and even toilet... ;) if manage to find a cheap way to do it.

One of my friend put 4 or 5 Santorini wall murals at his dining room, each about a 8R photo size. Quite nice, make us think about ocean & holiday. Feel so good..

Edited by stardust205

DIY Aircon Cleaning

As this is my first time doing it, I was very careful.. and spent over 30min just to clean x1 fan-coil. :P

I still got x4 FCU to go! LOL..

I used Concaire. More info in below links

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9191

http://www.airconcare.com/index.html

img0813tv.jpg

img0815xr.jpg

img0814m.jpg

Not sure how through the DIY cleaning is, compared to getting professionals.. But from all the dirt that flowed out, it seems effective in a sense! :D

Anyway I don't think its worth splashing too much $ maintaining the aircon system I inherited from ex-owner, since that set is already 8 yrs-old.

Edited by stardust205

Help Help!!

My house windows tracks are not draining water out effectively whenever there is heavy rain. :help:

(mine are all sliding windows)

Just today, the tracks got so flooded with rain-water that it overflows to the floor! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

(worse still, my floor is laminated flooring which cannot afford to get too wet) :wacko:

It is fortunate that we happen to be at home when it was pouring this afternoon...

Any advice?

Everytime there is heavy rain, I worry about 'flooding' at my laminated floor...

Edited by stardust205

Heya, mine is 3164 SUNGOD, Nippon Medifresh series.

(strange.. I thought that color was in the EasyWash series too..) :dunno:

I guess if you're just painting one slab of wall, it shouldn't turn out too strenuous on the eyes.. as long it's not the wall behind TV.

But again, it depends on individuals..

Bright color makes the hse more lively! :sport-smiley-018:

yr living room background color isit nippon easywash bizarre? I wanted to paint this color too but scare too bright... :unsure:

Edited by stardust205

Help Help!!

My house windows tracks are not draining water out effectively whenever there is heavy rain. :help:

(mine are all sliding windows)

Just today, the tracks got so flooded with rain-water that it overflows to the floor! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

(worse still, my floor is laminated flooring which cannot afford to get too wet) :wacko:

It is fortunate that we happen to be at home when it was pouring this afternoon...

Any advice?

Everytime there is heavy rain, I worry about 'flooding' at my laminated floor...

oh that's bad. you want to ask the advice from window contractor???

Hey joyousonline, thanks..

The window contractor will come tmr nite to drill holes at the tracks, for water to flow out..

I will pour some water to test out too. Hopefully it works..

Last nite, I realised there was flooding in a room.. and some of the laminated wood planks already abit uneven :(

** very upset!!

oh that's bad. you want to ask the advice from window contractor???

The window contractor will come tmr nite to drill holes at the tracks, for water to flow out..

Last nite, I realised there was flooding in a room.. and some of the laminated wood planks already abit uneven :(

** very upset!!

ya think the tracks also need some 'ventilation' for the water to leak out otherwise really will flood.

oh at least it's laminated flooring which can change the few pieces easily.

hope your problem will be resolved soon! these few days seems like will rain!

The outest track of my sliding window is not fully enclosed. It is 2~3cm shorter than the inner track so you can see an opening at the end. Sorry I don have time to take photo to show you since your contractor will be coming. Also couldn't find any picture online so hope you can understand what I mean.

I don't know whether the main purpose is to prevent water trap in the tracks but I find the opening useful when doing cleaning. It helps me easily pick up dust collected along the track by small broom or a piece of clothes. So I can clean the track very quickly without the need to pull out and put back vacuum cleaner. ;)

** very upset!!