Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

look at the yellowish holder. gonna get it cleaned by today! ....hopefully lah..haha :bleah:

img20110826182309.jpgimg20110827175133.jpg

"bamboo pole hanger before and after"

haha. thanks a million to metalbone. he did the washing all by his own! :sport-smiley-003: it is soooo much different now...no longer yellowish... :sport-smiley-004:

then hor...i'm responsible to put the plants, on the light and take the picture...haha :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So u will get an LV bag instead from the savings right? Prada also not bad too! :dancingqueen:

She oreli got other branded bag and wallet liao... bowdown.gif still got a lot of household items to buy ler...guys!excl.gifhelp.gif

I realised that Henry has this bad habit. He likes to influence his 'likes' to owners... :unsure: He did the same thing to my Master bedroom wall, floor tiles and some of the laminates. Heng the after-effect is nice or we can combine to 8| him!

yaloh, heng it's nice or else we can really 8| him together. haha :yeah:

Hi Metalbone,

I think I will have a wallpaper on this wall to reduce the visibility of the trunking. Thereafter I will put up a picture, perhaps a wedding protrait, to draw attention to the space. This will further reduce attention to the trunking. :). But since u have issue with opennet connectivity, u should decide what to do with the empty wall after the issue is resolved. :)

we realize the open net trunking is less visible after the black mirror of TV console is up. what you do think?

Edited by Mickey M

oh...we installed the mitsubishi electric system 4 28K BTU. the model for LR is MSY-GE18VA whereas the other rooms are MSY-GE10VA. Total price is SGD3785. :D

Thanks for ur info. btw there is 1 compressor or 2 har? need to get premit from HDB or not :unsure: where do u get the aircon from leh :help: sorry to disturb u in ur blog hor :o

img20110826182309.jpgimg20110827175133.jpg

"bamboo pole hanger before and after"

haha. thanks a million to metalbone. he did the washing all by his own! :sport-smiley-003: it is soooo much different now...no longer yellowish... :sport-smiley-004:

then hor...i'm responsible to put the plants, on the light and take the picture...haha :sport-smiley-018:

So Metalbone stood up on the ladder to wash it? Wow... must be very tiring! Your hubby is so good and hardworking! If mine, he sure will say: "U clean one side, I clean one side!" :furious:

Thanks for ur info. btw there is 1 compressor or 2 har? need to get premit from HDB or not :unsure: where do u get the aircon from leh :help: sorry to disturb u in ur blog hor :o

haha. no problem lah...sharing information only mah...

1 compressor only.... we don't need to get the permit as we have the aircon ledge....oh it's from neighbourhood shop in jurong west named 'Maximum Credit'..the shop is opposite 'Kong Tai'.... :D

Edited by berdyjo

So Metalbone stood up on the ladder to wash it? Wow... must be very tiring! Your hubby is so good and hardworking! If mine, he sure will say: "U clean one side, I clean one side!" :furious:

ya quite tiring. at first he stood on the ladder to clean it until he bue tahan then he decided to take it out n wash but hor it took him long to slide out the hanger for washing. so end up he took more than 2 hrs to finish everything. :jawdrop:

1 compressor only.... we don't need to get the permit as we have the aircon ledge....oh it's from neighbourhood shop in jurong west named 'Maximum Credit'..the shop is opposite 'Kong Tai'.... :D

Juz wondering... Is Maximum Credit better/cheaper than Kong Tai?? I bought my things from Kong Tai...

Juz wondering... Is Maximum Credit better/cheaper than Kong Tai?? I bought my things from Kong Tai...

kongtai is slightly cheaper than maximum credit upfront but we feel that mc is cheaper after bargaining especially if u buy more items in one go... :D

Hi Metalbone,

I think I will have a wallpaper on this wall to reduce the visibility of the trunking. Thereafter I will put up a picture, perhaps a wedding protrait, to draw attention to the space. This will further reduce attention to the trunking. :). But since u have issue with opennet connectivity, u should decide what to do with the empty wall after the issue is resolved. :)

Agreed. even though the open net guy say my fiber point is ok but I think better to wait for everything to be ok 1st b4 the transformation of that area. unsure.gif

Kitchen after some cleaning over the last weekend

img20110827174917.jpg

Edited by metalbone

Thanks for the info, will go there to check it out. Btw do u mind to share ur quotation with me, I'm comparing the quotation now as going to collect key in December :rolleyes: TIA :D

Thanks for the info, will go there to check it out. Btw do u mind to share ur quotation with me, I'm comparing the quotation now as going to collect key in December :rolleyes: TIA :D

pm-ed u aledi... :D

Bought this yest...dunno why berdyjo loves this so much dunno.gif

img20110829185809.jpg

TV feature wall after stickers taken out. Notice the ugly telephone line...haha for temporary usage only tongue.gif

img20110829185617.jpg

Random shot ...finally i got some free time to take a shot :D

31082011248.jpg

Edited by metalbone