Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
littlegreenpea

Jade Spring Classic

Finallyyyyy.... After 3 long years, we finally got our keys to our lair.

2d7f5128.jpg

0e5a5f25.jpg

It has been a very tedious process sourcing around for the ID of our dream, an ID that understand the design we are looking for.

floorplan.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats on getting your keys!! :dancingqueen:

Its a BTO at Yishun right? I can totally understand your feeling as Im into the 3rd year of waiting for my new flat as well! Mine keeps delaying and delaying...

Hope you have a fun and stress free reno journey! Cheers! :yamseng:

Finallyyyyy.... After 3 long years, we finally got our keys to our lair.

2d7f5128.jpg

0e5a5f25.jpg

It has been a very tedious process sourcing around for the ID of our dream, an ID that understand the design we are looking for.

floorplan.jpg

Welcome and enjoy the journey as much as you can!!! i have more fun than agony in my reno process so far. Hope you have no agony!

:yamseng:

Oh, so is the layout of the jade spring block with curve balcony... very nice :good: I always drive past jade spring and quite curious about the curve balcony layout :)

Congrats on your new home and wish u a smooth and fun reno journey :D

Nice and neat before the big reno! :good:

My bomb shelter is the same as yours along the passageway. I really hate the big round ventilation hole.. Will you be concealing it?

Edited by zone23

Nice and neat before the big reno! :good:

My bomb shelter is the same as yours along the passageway. I really hate the big round ventilation hole.. Will you be concealing it?

for the protruding hole i don't think can cover, but for the flat hole, i'll be having a full height cabinet to cover it up :)

We went to Blum showroom today... a very expensive trip indeed! :furious:

Kana parking tix for not obeying no parking sign @.@

However, it was very fascinating to experience their servo drive. Definitely for the LAZY like me!

For those who are interested in installing blum system, do check out their price online under memos.

http://connect.blum.com.

Also went to Excel showroom @ Northlink. Read someone blogging about their soft closing system being cheaper and better than Blum so just have to go check it out! http://www.excelhw.com.sg/

I have to say although Blum is pricier, the feel of opening and slumming the drawer *In Silence* totally worth the price. Wonder how much it will cost me to install a full Blum system in my kitchen *Damage control*

Edited by littlegreenpea

for the protruding hole i don't think can cover, but for the flat hole, i'll be having a full height cabinet to cover it up :)

Just discussed with my ID today. Im doing the opposite :P Gonna cover the protruding hole and leave the flat hole alone..

Can't wait to see the result of yours :D