Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am looking for ceiling fans for living and bedroom. can send me brochures?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can send me some brochures?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro,

Can I also have the brochure

issjal03@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi,

Am looking for 2 fans with LED and remote.

One for a small bedroom, the other for hall.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Good day, could PM me your available products? looking for 5 fans, 1 for each rm and 2 for the living room.

for the living room will be 1 bigger (sofa/TV) and 1 smaller(dining area). any recommendations? best if the fans have lights and I can switch them on without having to switch on the fan.

Thanks!

oh yes all the same brand would be good. so I wont have so many remotes....

Hi pal,

Good day, could PM me your available products? looking for 5 fans, 1 for each rm and 2 for the living room.

for the living room will be 1 bigger (sofa/TV) and 1 smaller(dining area). any recommendations? best if the fans have lights and I can switch them on without having to switch on the fan.

Thanks!

oh yes all the same brand would be good. so I wont have so many remotes....

Hi

Kindly PM me the catalogue with prices. Thanks.

Hi pal,

hi

can you PM me catalogue with prices? Also, how much is installation + delivery?

Tks!

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can pm me fanco icon 48" & crestar icol 46" prices? Both with light kit & remote.

thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi Silver Member,

How much is the Fanco 4000 including installation, led and remote ? Please quote and is the wind strong ?

Thanks.

Hi pal,