Size of fan : 56 inches/ 48 inches
Material of blades : Acrylic blades
Number of blades : 5
Wattage of LED : 18W and without lights

2. Round/Square LED Ceiling Light

a. 12W x 5 pcs

b. 16/18W x 3 pcs

c. 24W x 3pcs

3. 6W LED Square Downlight x 14 pieces (where is the depth?)

4. Water heater

5. Ceiling

Do you provide installation? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi can quote me a ceiling fan and light for 2nd bedroom thanks? thinking about kdk or fanco fans. need installation as well, have existing light source. whimsywhimsy@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi , can quote me for 4 unit of the fan.

Size of fan : 56 inches

Wattage of LED : 18W

Do you provide installation?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hi can quote me a ceiling fan and light for 2nd bedroom thanks? thinking about kdk or fanco fans. need installation as well, have existing light source. whimsywhimsy@gmail.com

Edited by whimsy

Hi , can quote me for 4 unit of the fan.

Size of fan : 56 inches
Wattage of LED : 18W

Do you provide installation?

hi , can you send a copy of the catalogue at this address

paladinboi@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, kindly send me the catalogue for ceiling fans and lights at leongpor@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hi, kindly send me catalogue for ceiling fans and lights - 3 bedroom EC.

email address - lalabell@outlook.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro, i'm looking for ceiling fans & lightings for my new bto flat. Can u PM or email mi the catalogue for the ceiling fans & lightings and the price. How much is the installation? Thks in advance.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Finally got my preferred Fanco black color ceiling fan last night, many thanks to Eric for the effort to secure the unit for me!

Very helpful indeed and professional in giving his advice.

Surely I am going to keep his contact for future order and recommendation to my friends! Kudos to Eric :good:

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely compliment..... wub.gifwub.gif and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Dun mention man.... I'll try me very best to help out if i'm able to.....

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable even after sales....

Enjoy the breeze from the fan..... :)

Hi bro, i'm looking for ceiling fans & lightings for my new bto flat. Can u PM or email mi the catalogue for the ceiling fans & lightings and the price. How much is the installation? Thks in advance.

Finally got my preferred Fanco black color ceiling fan last night, many thanks to Eric for the effort to secure the unit for me!

Very helpful indeed and professional in giving his advice.

Surely I am going to keep his contact for future order and recommendation to my friends! Kudos to Eric :good: