Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Bro,

Looking for 4 nos of ceiling for my new flats. Prefer with LED lights of simple design. Any catalogue to view ?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi pals,

Tired of shopping around looking for ceiling fans, lights and etc…. smile.gif

Need replacement of old/faulty Ceiling Fans and Lights… etc. smile.gif

Look no further, we have a wide range of sleek and nice looking ceiling fans, down lights…etc at competitive prices to suit your needs and requirements. :good::deal:

Kindly SMS to 96511161, email: salecfan@yahoo.com.sg or PM bro for more details.

Hey Bro,

Please let me know the price of this fan + installation (I've existing fan) and other models with led lights too for a bedroom. Thanks David

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi pals,

Tired of shopping around looking for ceiling fans, lights and etc…. smile.gif

Need replacement of old/faulty Ceiling Fans and Lights… etc. smile.gif

Look no further, we have a wide range of sleek and nice looking ceiling fans, down lights…etc at competitive prices to suit your needs and requirements. :good::deal:

Kindly SMS to 96511161, email: salecfan@yahoo.com.sg or PM bro for more details.

Hey Bro,

Please let me know the price of this fan + installation (I've existing fan) and other models with led lights too for a bedroom. Thanks David

Can PM me the brand name / price with / without installation ?

Btw, is this remove control provided ?

Hi pal,

Hi, I'm staying 4 room bto flat. Can send me quote for living room ceiling fan?

Hi pal,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm a very satisfied customer of Eric.

He doesn't just sell you any fan but will go to great lengths to recommend the most suitable that will produce the best wind according to the size of the room.

Most importantly, he provides the level of customer service and support that is rarely seen nowadays.

I strongly recommend him for your fan and lighting needs. Contact him for your queries and you'll know what I mean.

Here are the 6 Fanco fans and LED lights I bought from him.

FF9 48" with LED

20120309_192018.jpg

FF808 52" x 2

Space 54" x 2 with LED

20120309_191952.jpg

Space 56" with LED - sorry, not allowed to post more than 5 pics at a time

Can PM me the brand name / price with / without installation ?

Btw, is this remove control provided ?

Hi,

Could you send me a quote for

1) KDK v60wk

2) KDK V56VK

3) Fanco Space 1 56"

4) Fanco F2 56"

Installation + Electrical wiring as there is no fan point.

If possible let me know other options as well if recommended.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Could you send me a quote for

1) KDK v60wk

2) KDK V56VK

3) Fanco Space 1 56"

4) Fanco F2 56"

Installation + Electrical wiring as there is no fan point.

If possible let me know other options as well if recommended.

Thanks!

LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH ALL MY FRIENDS, BRO AND SIS....

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI"

:drunk:

Edited by bro

Hi,

Can you email me your catalogue for fan, preferably elmark, kdk, fanco and amasco, with light kits and prices too?

I am thinking of installing 4 fans, 1 for living rm (without lights), 1 for mbr (without lights), 2 for rooms (with led lights).

As I am doing cove lightings for mbr and living room, I am worried that the clearance for wind efficiency is not good.

1. Do you do a site inspection with measurement?

2. fan with led light kit, is it sufficiently bright for a room? Will there be flickering?

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Eric just replaced my ceiling fan for me today. and LED downlights. Two thumbs up for him. :good::good:

Fuss free installation and quite fast as well.

No hard selling, no sales gimmick.

What u want, he give.no upselling.

Anything u dont know, he will recommend.

Although he came abit after appointment time, cause other ppl last minute change appt time, he whatsapp early to tell.

will recommend to other forum users for his services!

Hi pal,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely compliment on such a BZ nite preparing for yr Raya ...... appreciate very muchie... :wub: :wub:

And also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and the confidence in me ...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks you for being understanding on the delayed arrival.... appreciate very muchie....

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable even after sales.... :sport-smiley-003:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan..... :) and Enjoy your day.... :jammin:

Hi,

can PM me the following:

Crestar fan with LED & remote: 50"

Crestar fan without LED: 55"

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: