hi, brand, price + installation & your shop address please, thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Can't seems to Pm u :dunno: :dunno: Maybe u wanna PM me instead :notti:

:drunk: pal

I am looking for 3 fans and lights in each of my 3 bedrooms, 1 fan and light in dining, 1 fan and light in living room, 1 fan and light in kitchen and 1 fan and light in balcony.

Can you recommend me some options for me and the best nett price including installation.

Hi, have pm u. Did urec?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv replied yr Pm liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, i am looking for a 56inch black ceiling fan, no need LED light. Please PM me. thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Please PM me your catalogue.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

hi Bro,

Can email me andrewheng2004@gmail.com with catalog of Ceiling fan with LED light for 3 room HDB.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

hi, can send me your catalogue? thx

Hi pal,

Hello I emailed you about the catalogue. I'm looking for 3 fans for my bto (1 with light 2 without). Can send me a catalogue please? Junqiang85@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: