Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Can you email me your catalogue for fan, preferably elmark, kdk, fanco and amasco, with light kits and prices too?

I am thinking of installing 4 fans, 1 for living rm (without lights), 1 for mbr (without lights), 2 for rooms (with led lights).

As I am doing cove lightings for mbr and living room, I am worried that the clearance for wind efficiency is not good.

1. Do you do a site inspection with measurement?

2. fan with led light kit, is it sufficiently bright for a room? Will there be flickering?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Eric just replaced my ceiling fan for me today. and LED downlights. Two thumbs up for him. :good::good:

Fuss free installation and quite fast as well.

No hard selling, no sales gimmick.

What u want, he give.no upselling.

Anything u dont know, he will recommend.

Although he came abit after appointment time, cause other ppl last minute change appt time, he whatsapp early to tell.

will recommend to other forum users for his services!

Please send me your catalogue for fans? Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Cant seems to PM u wor.... :dunno: u wanna email me instead :dunno:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro,
Can you send me your catalogue and price for ceiling fans and led lights? Do you have a shop that we can go down?
Thanks
Cheers
Sahid :jammin:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro, can u recommend me ceiling fan with light? Need it for my MBR & LR...TIA

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Can you send me your catalogue and price for ceiling fans and led lights? Do you have a shop that we can go down?

Thanks

Cheers

Sahid :jammin:

Hi Bro, I'm looking for ceililng fans with LED lights for my 3-room flat. Do not have anything in mind, can you recommend me a few?

Thank you!

Hi pal,

Hi, can you quote me something like this too? I am looking at 3 bedroom and 1 living for fans and lightings. Mine is a resale flat. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi , can PM me for

1. 2 units of the fan.

Size of fan : 56 inches/ 48 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W and without lights

2. Round/Square LED Ceiling Light

a. 12W x 5 pcs

b. 16/18W x 3 pcs

c. 24W x 3pcs

3. 6W LED Square Downlight x 14 pieces (where is the depth?)

4. Water heater

5. Ceiling

Do you provide installation? Thanks.

Hi, can you quote me something like this too? I am looking at 3 bedroom and 1 living for fans and lightings. Mine is a resale flat. Thank you.

Hi bro, can I know the prices of kdk 56 and 60 inches fan with lights? I am also looking at fanco fans for comparison, for 3 bedrooms and 1 living room. which would you recommend?? thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi bro, can I know the prices of kdk 56 and 60 inches fan with lights? I am also looking at fanco fans for comparison, for 3 bedrooms and 1 living room. which would you recommend?? thanks!