Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

hi bro. do u have down light and fan catalogue?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I am considering KDK M56SR. do you have this model and the price with installation?

Alternatively, also considering KDK Z60WS. key requirement is quiet operation.

Can also consider alternative.

btw, where is KDK made and where is Fanco made? Light is not essential but might be good to have.

Hi bro, i am interested in HAIKU composite black ceiling fan, can pm me the $ with delivery and installation?

TIA

Hi pal,

Hi,

I am considering KDK M56SR. do you have this model and the price with installation?

Alternatively, also considering KDK Z60WS. key requirement is quiet operation.

Can also consider alternative.

btw, where is KDK made and where is Fanco made? Light is not essential but might be good to have.

Hi pal,

KDK is made from Malaysia and FANCO is made from China and Taiwan now.

Hi,

I would to like ask for your recommendation for a ceiling fan for a HDB living room, roughly 20" x 16".

Going for white based, simple design, and no need lights.

Hi Bro,

I am looking to install ceiling fans and lights for my new premium 4 room BTO flat. I have some requirements and also some questions as stated below:

1. Living Room - I wish to install 1 ceiling fan with LED light (5 blades) here. The other ceiling light in the living area will be at the dining area (looking at those rectangular light with LED bulb)

2. MBR and 2 bedrooms - In each of the 3 rooms, I am thinking of installing 1 ceiling fan (5 blade) with non-LED light, and also another ceiling light (non LED) at the side. Pls advise whether this is recommended. The reason why I don't prefer LED light in bedrooms is maybe it will be too bright and cause glare when lying on the bed? Pls also advise, if the ceiling fan will light is placed at the center of the room, where can i place the other light? Rooms are rectangular in shape.

Kindly advise your recommended ceiling fans, lights and price for each item.

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I would to like ask for your recommendation for a ceiling fan for a HDB living room, roughly 20" x 16".

Going for white based, simple design, and no need lights.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi... :lol::dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

I am looking to install ceiling fans and lights for my new premium 4 room BTO flat. I have some requirements and also some questions as stated below:

1. Living Room - I wish to install 1 ceiling fan with LED light (5 blades) here. The other ceiling light in the living area will be at the dining area (looking at those rectangular light with LED bulb)

2. MBR and 2 bedrooms - In each of the 3 rooms, I am thinking of installing 1 ceiling fan (5 blade) with non-LED light, and also another ceiling light (non LED) at the side. Pls advise whether this is recommended. The reason why I don't prefer LED light in bedrooms is maybe it will be too bright and cause glare when lying on the bed? Pls also advise, if the ceiling fan will light is placed at the center of the room, where can i place the other light? Rooms are rectangular in shape.

Kindly advise your recommended ceiling fans, lights and price for each item.

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi... :lol::dribble: :dribble:

Hi pal,

KDK is made from Malaysia and FANCO is made from China and Taiwan now.

5 Star service by Bro.

Highly recommended as I needed to replace my 8 year old 52" fan with Fanco FF9-56" with remote in the hall. Bro gave advice fast and I selected his services over SGappliances as they were not responsive. My family members also commended that his services is provided in a very courteous manner. All young and old is happy now with the fan up an running.

I tested the high speed fan. it does produce some fan speed noise which I guess is normal due to the speed but it is stable rotation. Using mid speed would fill the entire hall of 3x5m fully with wind. :good:

Overall : 5 star communication, 5 star service. Highly recommended!

now will have to monitor the quality of this fan. Last fan served me a good 4-5 years before it broke down.

Thanks to Bro.

5 Star service by Bro.

Highly recommended as I needed to replace my 8 year old 52" fan with Fanco FF9-56" with remote in the hall. Bro gave advice fast and I selected his services over SGappliances as they were not responsive. My family members also commended that his services is provided in a very courteous manner. All young and old is happy now with the fan up an running.

I tested the high speed fan. it does produce some fan speed noise which I guess is normal due to the speed but it is stable rotation. Using mid speed would fill the entire hall of 3x5m fully with wind. :good:

Overall : 5 star communication, 5 star service. Highly recommended!

now will have to monitor the quality of this fan. Last fan served me a good 4-5 years before it broke down.

Thanks to Bro.

Hey pal.

Thanks so much for spending some of your precious time to pen down such a nice compliment..... :wub: :wub: appreciate very very much.

Thanks so much for your support as well, it's always my pleasure to be able to help you out.... :good: :good:

And glad that you n yr family enjoyed the breeze from the fan....:good:

I'm always contactable if you need any :help:... :lol:

Can quote on these fans?

1) Haiku black composite

2) Amasco DCG-6

3) Airolite 5 Alumi Acrylic Series – WH

4) Relite Petite

Thank u.

Hi bro, can i have price quotation for the following;

FANCO ceiling fans with lighting kit:

FF9-48

FF9-56

CRESTAR ceiling fan with lighting kit:

Aircraft 48

Aircraft 54

Pls advice which is better in terms of durability. Im getting either these two pairs, for MBR and living room. Thk u.