Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi there!

Are you able to email me your catalog?

Churnyee86@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you bro Eric and your team for your excellent service and products!

Really appreciate him making a special trip to my place last night to fix a downlight. When we told him the lowest fan speed is still too high for sleeping, he came up with a suggestion to reduce the speed via the remote. Very knowledgable and professional! Highly recommended!

Hi Bro

i am considering these few models from KDK for my 4 room flat living room, would you be able to give me a quote? i am not so sure which is more suitable for HDB, should 56" suffice? or 60

Z60WS

V56/60K

M56SR

Hi,

I am looking to replace my existing ceiling fan in the bedroom and adding another. Looking for a powerful and quiet DC motor. Considering acrylic blade and 48" or longer. Also exploring one than includes LED lighting. Looking at Crestar, Alpha, Crestar or any recommendadtion. Looking for a reasonable quotation. Can email me at gplsgj@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Thank you bro Eric and your team for your excellent service and products!

Really appreciate him making a special trip to my place last night to fix a downlight. When we told him the lowest fan speed is still too high for sleeping, he came up with a suggestion to reduce the speed via the remote. Very knowledgable and professional! Highly recommended!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your support and also thks for spending some of your precious time to pen down this nice n lovely compliment :good: :good: ... appreciate very very much.... :wub::wub:

As for the special trip, it's just a small little help from me.... dun mention..... :sport-smiley-018:

Glad tat you like the fans n lights.....

FYI, I'm always contactable even after sale, just txt/apps/call me if you need any help ya....

Hi Bro

i am considering these few models from KDK for my 4 room flat living room, would you be able to give me a quote? i am not so sure which is more suitable for HDB, should 56" suffice? or 60

Z60WS

V56/60K

M56SR

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

I am looking to replace my existing ceiling fan in the bedroom and adding another. Looking for a powerful and quiet DC motor. Considering acrylic blade and 48" or longer. Also exploring one than includes LED lighting. Looking at Crestar, Alpha, Crestar or any recommendadtion. Looking for a reasonable quotation. Can email me at gplsgj@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I am looking for ceiling fans with light and remote control (acrylic blade) for my 3 bedrooms (low ceiling), prefer those quiet and easy to maintain one.
Can you recommend some models and provide the price? Another question, what is the suitable size for bedroom? Is the 50" blade too big (one of the bedroom is quite small)?

Thks.

Hi bro,

I am looking for ceiling fans that have remote control, prefer quiet and easy maintenance.. Any recommendations?? I also need square led downlight for my house..

Appreciate that you could send me the catalog and price..

Thank you..

Hi bro,

I am looking for ceiling fans with light and remote control (acrylic blade) for my 3 bedrooms (low ceiling), prefer those quiet and easy to maintain one.

Can you recommend some models and provide the price? Another question, what is the suitable size for bedroom? Is the 50" blade too big (one of the bedroom is quite small)?

Thks.

Hi pal,

As for what size will depend on how big yr room will be.... some room can even fit a 56 inches fan.... :)

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I am looking for ceiling fans that have remote control, prefer quiet and easy maintenance.. Any recommendations?? I also need square led downlight for my house..

Appreciate that you could send me the catalog and price..

Thank you..

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Please recommendation ceiling fan(Black color/no lights) for HDB 3room, Living and 2 bedroom. Low ceiling.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi... :dribble: :dribble:

hi bro

can u advise yr prices for

crestar rainlite 55' acrylic, r/c n lightkit
crestar rainlite 50' acrylic, r/c n lightkit

crestar airolite 55' acrylic, r/c n lightkit
crestar airolite 50' acrylic, r/c n lightkit

crestar skylite 55' acrylic, r/c n lightkit
crestar skylite 50' acrylic, r/c n lightkit

crestar skylite 56' wood, r/c n lightkit
crestar skylite 53' wood, r/c n lightkit

crestar crestlite 50' dc acrylic, r/c n light kit