Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Can you pm me the price for Fanco ffm4000 (white with light)?

What other recommendation for low ceiling fan?

thx.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello,

do you have relite fan 48"? the normal/rapid 3-blade one in black/white. thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

I ve got false ceiling on my living hall, is it possible to install KDK v60 (5 blades) on it? Cos some say can , while others say cannot,...I m staying in Hdb...

Hihi, my husband diedie want to get the fanc f1 56". Can u quote me the f1 56' fan? As well as f2 48" & 56". Then we can discuss which design to buy from u. You have black color for the f1 and f2 series mah? Thank u. Waiting for yoir quote.

hi do you send LED downlights? can send me info and pricing? thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

I ve got false ceiling on my living hall, is it possible to install KDK v60 (5 blades) on it? Cos some say can , while others say cannot,...I m staying in Hdb...

Hi pal,

Yes, definitely can mount ceiling fan on false ceiling, if u dun mind on the ceiling fan height after mounting on the false ceiling,

I've installed/mount many many ceiling fans on false ceiling liao..... :lol:

Hope this clear your doubts.... :good:

Hihi, my husband diedie want to get the fanc f1 56". Can u quote me the f1 56' fan? As well as f2 48" & 56". Then we can discuss which design to buy from u. You have black color for the f1 and f2 series mah? Thank u. Waiting for yoir quote.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchie.... :wub: :wub:

and pardon me :bow: for the delayed reply as I finished my work til very late everyday even on sun and PH...... :(

Hi,

Tot i put in a good word for bro. Brought a fanco fan from him & he did the installation over the weekend. Appreciate the good service provided, honest fellow. Thanks.

How much do you charge for supply me with the KDK v60 model ,plus installation of the fan on the false ceilings....you will need to install the new power pts for me too...can msg me the cost....my nos : 96740998

Hi,

Tot i put in a good word for bro. Brought a fanco fan from him & he did the installation over the weekend. Appreciate the good service provided, honest fellow. Thanks.

Hey pal,

A BIG thank you for your support and also spending some of your precious time from your bz schedule to pen down this word of support :good: ....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub:

I would also like to thank you for your hospitality as well .... :good: :good:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan ya... as weather is getting warmer nowadays ....

How much do you charge for supply me with the KDK v60 model ,plus installation of the fan on the false ceilings....you will need to install the new power pts for me too...can msg me the cost....my nos : 96740998

Hi pal,

Hv TXT you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, interested to install ceiling fan. Pls send me your catalogue and pricing with installation.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: