Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, don't mind to quote me the price for FFm 6000 Wh, Crestar starlite acrylic blade 50" & 55", Crestar starlite wood blade 50" & 55", Crestar skylite acrlic 50" & 55" and lastly Crestar skylite wood 53" & 56". Can u tell me what is the different for starlite & skylite? I need to explain to my hubby as we are having some argument on the ceiling. the Crestar come with remote control already right? I need 3 sets white color, pls advise me on the stock availability. Thank u bro.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

Can I have you prices for Amasco DCG6 in black 2 nos with light kit and 1 no. without light kit? Do u do installation? And do u have stock?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers, Kenneth

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, can PM a catalogue and quote for wall fans? For bedroom use. Thanks :)

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, I would like to change my current bedroom light to ceiling fan with light. Please share with me what is the recommended & reliable brand together with the quote too. My email is pringirl@gmail.com.

Hi, I would like to change my current bedroom light to ceiling fan with light. Please share with me what is the recommended & reliable brand together with the quote too. My email is pringirl@gmail.com.

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

cant pm u as ur box is full

Hi pal,

Paiseh... pardon me for the delayed reply.... :bow: just came back from a hard day :sport-smiley-003: work....

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... : :sport-smiley-018:A BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:If you have any question on ceiling fans, do post in my thread and I’ll try my very best to solve your problems/questions... wink.gif For those who need lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etcYou can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg for more details... biggrin.gif Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: wub.gifwub.gif:drunk: pals

Pls pm me the price for Fanco Ceiling Fan F1 with LED Light 56"

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... : :sport-smiley-018:A BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:If you have any question on ceiling fans, do post in my thread and I’ll try my very best to solve your problems/questions... wink.gif For those who need lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etcYou can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg for more details... biggrin.gif Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: wub.gifwub.gif:drunk: pals

Hi pal,

Bro, pls send me catalogue and quote for FANCO fans according to below requirements.

1) Require black in color with no led lights.

2) One in living room and two in master bedroom and common room.

Kum Sia!!!

Bro, pls send me catalogue and quote for FANCO fans according to below requirements.

1) Require black in color with no led lights.

2) One in living room and two in master bedroom and common room.

Kum Sia!!!

Hi pal,

Hi,

Can you pm me the price for Fanco ffm4000 (white with light)?

What other recommendation for low ceiling fan?

thx.