Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro,

I'm the Warren condo where you helped me recently to re-balance my fan cos of the 'click click' sound.

Anyway, I'm getting the keys for my resale EM in June and will need to get 2 Fanco ceiling fans from you (1 for living area and 1 for dining area). Looking at white colour. Need to fit a French Victorian style. No need light kit. Saw from the website - something like FFM-2000 WH/WH 585 5L WH or FF 101 WH/WHITE/585 5L WH.

In addition, I'm looking for about 40 downlights. Dunno whether to get the normal PLC downlights or energy saving downlights or Downlights using LED tubes (bulbs) or LED with driver type. So confused. Just want something cost saving yet is safe to use. What is your recommendation? Hubby would prefer to avoid changing light bulbs as much as possible. Can send me your quote for the above via PM.

Thanks lots. :)

Hi pal,

A BIG thanks for yr support... :good: Hee.... :lol: appreciate very very much....:wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao......... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, am looking for a ceiling fan for 5 room HDB living room. Can you recommend me? Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi .. I'm looking for a Fanco ceiling fan (acrylic blade) for my 4 rm bto living room. To quote 54" & 56'' with installation.

Plus 10 set of ceiling downlight (normal). (Whats accessories come with downlight?)

Hi Bro,

Can you quote me Fanco FF707 54" plus installation? Thank you.

And i got a question to ask you, some fans came with wooden blade while some ABS.

Will there be any difference in wind revolution or something else? :dunno:

Hi .. I'm looking for a Fanco ceiling fan (acrylic blade) for my 4 rm bto living room. To quote 54" & 56'' with installation.

Plus 10 set of ceiling downlight (normal). (Whats accessories come with downlight?)

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Pls quote me the Fanco FFM 4000 please? thank you.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

Can you quote me Fanco FF707 54" plus installation? Thank you.

And i got a question to ask you, some fans came with wooden blade while some ABS.

Will there be any difference in wind revolution or something else? :dunno:

Hi pal,

Okie, different blade will not have differences in performance as the fan will be made to performance to their best.

The differences is maintenance, wooden cant use water to clean where acrylic blades can.

BTW hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

I'm interested in Haiku Ceiling Fan, could you pls PM me a quote with and without LED.

Many Thanks

Hi pal,

FYI HAIKU fan can't install light.... :no:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro

I'm interested in e haiku matrix composite white ceiling fan .

Are u able to advice me on e quo and measurement of the fan .

Thanks

Hi Bro,

I would like to install ceiling fan for my living room but I do not have extra power point for ceiling fan. My ceiling is rectangular and half of it is false ceiling.

4rm flat at punggol. Need your advise.

Thanks

Hi Bro, I am thinking of getting these for a 4-rm HDB

- 1 ceiling fan with light in MBR

- 1 ceiling fan each in 2 bedrooms

- 1 ceiling fan with light in living room

What's your recommendation on models and pricing?